• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Free Sheraton Broadway Plantation 2 BR Lockout Prime season weeks 9-43 and 47

chemteach

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I have had this timeshare for about 10 years now, and it's finally time to let it go from my portfolio. It has done it's work for me. Maintenance fees were $1204 for 2018. You can use the unit as two 1-bedroom units for trades in interval. I have never actually stayed at SBP - I've used this ownership for trading in Interval International. It's been great for me, but the kids are heading to college, and have less opportunity for big family vacations. Time to downsize.

If interested, you can pm me. Buyer pays closing costs. We wouldn't need anything fancy for the transfer. There is no loan balance and and maintenance fees are current. First use is 2019 because the 2018 weeks have already been deposited in interval.

chemteach

TUG Member
Reaction score
This unit has internal trading priority for Westin and Sheraton units in Interval International! Spilt into two 1 bedroom units, you can get 2 Vistana weeks through II for $1200 plus two internal exchange fees - slightly lower than the normal exchange fees for II. I have used a one bedroom side to trade into a 2 bedroom unit. I have traded into the Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas, The Westin Kierland, and The Westin Rancho Mirage with this. It's a great way to go to high end Westin timeshares without having to pay any up front cost or high maintenance fees.

Still available.

chemteach

TUG Member
Reaction score
There is no loan balance - I can get a statement from Vistana showing a zero loan balance and that 2018 maintenance fees have been paid. Closing can be done with a simple low cost deed transfer since the cost is $0.

Carol C

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Doesn't Interval currently charge an upgrade fee to trade into a larger unit than you deposited? Or am I confusing it with money-grubbing Wyndham that used to offer free unit upgrades but alas, no more?

chemteach

TUG Member
Reaction score
Doesn't Interval currently charge an upgrade fee to trade into a larger unit than you deposited? Or am I confusing it with money-grubbing Wyndham that used to offer free unit upgrades but alas, no more?
Yes, there is a $99 fee from interval to exchange a 1 bedroom for a 2 bedroom unit. You can use the lockout as 2 one bedroom units to exchange or 1 two bedroom unit.

Carol C

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Yes, there is a $99 fee from interval to exchange a 1 bedroom for a 2 bedroom unit. You can use the lockout as 2 one bedroom units to exchange or 1 two bedroom unit.
This would be a decent trader for most of the Sheraton and Westin resorts. Especially when employing ongoing search and having some flexibility with dates.

chemteach

TUG Member
Reaction score
Yes - it would... I could ultimately put it up on ebay, but I'm just being patient. Hoping a tugger will enjoy it.

zerodegre

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vistana
Do you currently have options Or just the week

tschwa2

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
Options only transfer upon resale at mandatory resorts:
* Harborside at Atlantis
* Vistana Villages (Bella and Key West phases only)
* Westin St. John (Virgin Grand - Hillside only)
* Westin Ka'anapali & Westin Ka'anapali-North
* Westin Kierland Villas

zerodegre

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vistana
I know this. But currently do you have options

zerodegre

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vistana
It’s relevant because I asked mostly. But it is also relevant because there Is a way to transfer options even on a non-mandatory resort

zerodegre

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vistana
It is not something I want to share thank you have a good day ...please op let me know if you do have options currently

Liz M

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm interested in this. How far out do you reserve in order to make trades?

Thanks,
Liz

chemteach

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks,
Liz
If depositing in Interval International, you don't reserve a week. You phone Vistana, and tell them you want to deposit the week. I have always deposited the unit as 2 single 1-bedroom units.

teddyo333

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vistana:
Westin Kierland (x2)
WKORV - OV (x2)
Desert Oasis (x6)
Vistana Villages - Bella
Vistana Villages - Key West
Sheraton Broadway Plantation (2BR Lockout)
Marriott:
Marriott Grande Ocean
I just sent you a message

JudyS

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks,
Liz
One nice thing about Vistana weeks is that you can deposit them into an exchange company any time until the end of the calendar year, and you will receive a full deposit, not a late deposit. So, suppose you planned to use this week during July, 2018. But your plans change, and you have to cancel. You'd then have until the end of 2018 to decide if you wanted to put the week(s) into II, or RCI, or maybe go to Myrtle Beach in the fall.

You would actually want to deposit the week by, say, December 20 to make sure the deposit processed by the end of the year. But technically, you'd have until December 31st to deposit.

WorldTraveler1972

TUG Member
Reaction score
One nice thing about Vistana weeks is that you can deposit them into an exchange company any time until the end of the calendar year, and you will receive a full deposit, not a late deposit. So, suppose you planned to use this week during July, 2018. But your plans change, and you have to cancel. You'd then have until the end of 2018 to decide if you wanted to put the week(s) into II, or RCI, or maybe go to Myrtle Beach in the fall.

You would actually want to deposit the week by, say, December 20 to make sure the deposit processed by the end of the year. But technically, you'd have until December 31st to deposit.

Is this unit still available? I am extremely interested and will not waste your time.
Thanks