• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Waikoloa Ocean club resort map

DannyMc

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Royal Palms, Orlando; Marriott's Grande Ocean, HHI; Marriott's Barony Beach Club, HHI;
MVC Trust Points
Does anyone have a map of the property which shows where the different views are located?

billhall

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a map of the property which shows where the different views are located?

Here are the Marriott Waikoloa timeshare rooms layout. We got this copy when we stayed this March.
Enjoy! Bill

MVCI-Waikoloa-color.JPG

DannyMc

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Royal Palms, Orlando; Marriott's Grande Ocean, HHI; Marriott's Barony Beach Club, HHI;
MVC Trust Points
Thanks, Bill! This is what I was looking for.

cp73

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DSV 1
We stayed on the third floor just a few rooms down from your arrow. The view was fine. Better than what I was expecting. I was expecting no view. Not a huge ocean view but you could see it and we enjoyed it.

DannyMc

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
MVC Trust Points
We stayed on the third floor just a few rooms down from your arrow. The view was fine. Better than what I was expecting. I was expecting no view. Not a huge ocean view but you could see it and we enjoyed it.

Was your villa considered an Ocean View? Are the Island Views on the lower floors?

cp73

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DSV 1
Was your villa considered an Ocean View? Are the Island Views on the lower floors?
I would assume it was considered an Ocean View, but to be honest I dont know. The reservation was made using one of those special promos for 5 nights for $799. It didn't say what type of room.

michael49

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Ocean Club, Waiohai Beach Club, Desert Springs II, Manor Club (Original Section), DC points
Here are the Marriott Waikoloa timeshare rooms layout. We got this copy when we stayed this March.
Enjoy! Bill

View attachment 6896

Bill,
I am having difficulty reading your map on my laptop. Are the Ocean Front units at the top of the inverted "L" or at the bottom?
Also, am I correct in believing that the 2 bedroom units are shown in blue and the 1 bedroom units in pink?

billhall

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Bill,
I am having difficulty reading your map on my laptop. Are the Ocean Front units at the top of the inverted "L" or at the bottom?
Also, am I correct in believing that the 2 bedroom units are shown in blue and the 1 bedroom units in pink?

yes 1bd pink , 2bd blue. The ocean front are the blue 2 bedrooms (No 1 bd) at the top of the page
(top of the inverted L, nearest the ocean) The diagram list pool view, ocean view or resort view.

I can send you the original scan (jpg) if you want. It's clearer and easy to read when magnified.
The image tags on TUG shrink it a bit (i.e. I don't know how to override the tags to make it bigger)

BTW ... the arrow (ocean view 3rd) and blue arrow was on the original diagram from the resort manager

youppi

TUG Member
Reaction score
yes 1bd pink , 2bd blue. The ocean front are the blue 2 bedrooms (No 1 bd) at the top of the page
(top of the inverted L, nearest the ocean) The diagram list pool view, ocean view or resort view.

I can send you the original scan (jpg) if you want. It's clearer and easy to read when magnified.
The image tags on TUG shrink it a bit (i.e. I don't know how to override the tags to make it bigger)

BTW ... the arrow (ocean view 3rd) and blue arrow was on the original diagram from the resort manager
You may zip your picture and upload the zip file

michael49

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Ocean Club, Waiohai Beach Club, Desert Springs II, Manor Club (Original Section), DC points

Thanks! No need to send me the original scan since I appear to have figured it out. The reason I asked is that my wife and I have reservations for next February in the ocean front two bedrooms. Your post gives us a better idea of the location. Now to send a copy to our son and daughter-in-law whom we hope will join us!