• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Do any of the Marriott properties in Fort Lauderdale allow 1-night, 2BR?

thickey

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I've been looking for Feb 8th, 2019 and cannot seem to find anything for the 1 night. Anyone with spare points, etc?
Thanks!
Tim

Last edited:

Pamplemousse

TUG Member
Reaction score
I've been looking for Feb 8th, 2019 and cannot seem to find anything. Anyone with spare points, etc?
Thanks!
Tim

I just checked with MVC points and see a 2br at Beachplace towers on 2/8/19 for 900 points.

Pamplemousse

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am not in the points system.

I wonder what you are asking too.
It’s very easy to search Marriott.com for rewards points bookings?
I’m not sure if any hotels in Fort Lauderdale offer 2br with rewards points if that is the question.
For cash the residence inn is probably your best bet.

Last edited:

TravelTime

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
All Resale: MVC DPs, Marriott Ko Olina, Marriott Marbella, WKOVR-N, Four Seasons Aviara
Just rent a night directly from Marriott. Simple.

thickey

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Actually, I was hoping someone with extra points or availability might rent me the one night.

Pamplemousse

TUG Member
Reaction score
Actually, I was hoping someone with extra points or availability might rent me the one night.

That’s not what you said- you said you “cannot seem to find anything”
What’s up with that?

controller1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin KORVN OF
Westin Nanea OF
Westin FLEX
Not sure if you have any Marriott Points but there are numerous Marriott/Starwood hotels in the Ft. Lauderdale area and all but three or four have availability on your requested date. Some are only 25,000 Marriott hotel points. Alternatively, they can also be had for as low as $229 all-in.

tschwa2

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
You are not allowed to make rental requests in the forums. There is a last minute request forum but your dates are out of range.