• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Waikolola MVC Garden Room View Photos

RJW

TUG Member
Reaction score
Does anyone out there have photos from "Garden View" villas?

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Ocean Club Napili building, Lawai Beach Resort
Does anyone out there have photos from "Garden View" villas?
If you Google Waikoloa Marriott Garden View Villas. You will see examples online.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

b2bailey

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I have never stayed there, but checked it out while staying at another location.
The only thing I remember is the potential to land a 'parking lot' view.
Scared me away from ever trading in -- as a weeks owner, no way to choose view.
Wondering if those are now named in a special category for points owners?

tahoe

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Timber Lodge
For points reservations @ Waikoloa, you can pick between island view, pool view, ocean view and ocean front. Ocean front appears to be a 2bdrm option only.

cp73

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DSV 1
For points reservations @ Waikoloa, you can pick between island view, pool view, ocean view and ocean front. Ocean front appears to be a 2bdrm option only.

I thought they were all 2bedroom? I dont think they have lockouts or 1 bedrooms at that resort regardless of view.

tahoe

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Timber Lodge
From the Marriott Points PDF:
waikoloa.PNG

cp73

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DSV 1
Tahoe,

Sorry I got my Waikoloa mixed up with Waiohai. I should have known because I just stayed at Waikoloa last year. They both have in common getting a parking lot view though.

tahoe

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Timber Lodge
cp73 - no worries. I am amazed how people in this forum can keep track of all the nuisances of Marriott timeshares!

tahoe

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Timber Lodge
I only know about Waikoloa because I recently booked it :)

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Ocean Club Napili building, Lawai Beach Resort
Tahoe,

Sorry I got my Waikoloa mixed up with Waiohai. I should have known because I just stayed at Waikoloa last year. They both have in common getting a parking lot view though.
The Waiohai is a nice property but the view situation can be peculiar. Bottom line if you get a bad view just walk out the door and head to the beautiful oceanfront pools/hot tubs and the best oceanfront bar on Kauai . The villas are lovely and the grounds are great. Make the best of it. Aloha!