• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

going to Singer Island mid March

ringlese

TUG Member
Reaction score
Need recommendations for things to do along with mid priced Italian and seafood restaurants in Singer Island area.
What are they offering to take presentation?
Thanks in advance.

dougp26364

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grand Chateau
Marriott Shadow Ridge
Marriott Ocean Pointe
Marriott Destination Club Points
Hilton Grand Vacation Club Las Vegas Blvd
Grand Colorado on Peak 8
Spinnaker French Quarter Resort Branson
Last time we were there, we ate at Juno Beach Fish House. A little busy and a little noisy but everyone liked their meal and it was reasonably priced. I can’t help you with Italian as we typically don’t eat Italian out.

Dean

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Need recommendations for things to do along with mid priced Italian and seafood restaurants in Singer Island area.
What are they offering to take presentation?
Thanks in advance.
I'v heard good things about Juno Beach Fish House but haven't eaten there. Johnny longboat's near the resort is was very good, some of our crew went back a second time. We did a family meal (43 people) at Waterway cafe for an early dinner using their early bird menu and it was perfect. We had great difficulty finding somewhere that could and would accommodate that size group without a private room and room charge and that was a reasonable price. The food was great, the people could not have been nicer (from top to bottom), and the service and planning were top notch. As we talked among the group afterwards during the week we didn't seen how they could have done it better. 2 or 3 said their meal was good but not great but every other person said nothing but great things about the food. I was a little skeptical since the reviews online were good overall but mixed but they blew it away. This was clearly not their first large group rodeo.

Beachspace

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grande Vista / Harbour Lake
There isn't much to choose from there, we used to live over the bridge and I worked at Oceana Palms. The johnny's place is probably the only real restaurant I can think of for a family dinner. There are a couple of new mexican restaurants in the area that we haven't been to yet and The regular Marriott has a nice restaurant but will be pricey.
The Juno Beach Fish house that Doug said is good, we celebrated an anniversary there. But you'll have to drive off the island to US-1 (there is a Duffy's in that Publix plaza where kids eat free on Wednesdays).

If you have a car, your best to drive to downtown W. palm and eat at the restaurants on Clematis street or in CityPlace.
Or drive up to Juno and eat at Guanabanas, one of the best restaurants/bars in North Palm Beach. The whole place is outdoors and is covered by large trees and is on the water. There is another bar across the street you can hit as well.

bogey21

TUG Member
Reaction score
It may not be in your wheel house but when I stayed on Singer Island I used to spend a couple of days at the dog track in West Palm...

George

Superchief

TUG Member
Reaction score
Our favorite seafood restaurant in the area is Captain Charlie's Reef grill, although it can be very crowded. Setting is casual but the seafood is excellent and fairly priced. Juno Beach is also good and has a great 2lb lobster special (with sides) on Tuesday nights. Although we typically don't eat lobster when in FL, we couldn't pass up this deal. Jupiter has several good restaurants and is about 20-30 minute drive. Carmine's used to be good, but we don't go there any more after two bad service experiences.

Although there aren't a lot of options on Singer Island, there are several good restaurants 15-30 minutes away in Jupiter and on PGA Blvd. I typically have to drive at least that far for restaurants when I'm home, so I don't consider that to be that big of a deal.

Last edited:

dgf15215

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hey, forget the Italian and seafood and head over to Rocco's Tacos, two of them in the area. Enjoy terrific guacamole, margaritas and tacos in a fun atmosphere and at reasonable prices. I'll agree with others here, there aren't a lot of good restaurants nearby, you need a drive a bit to hit them.

Mlvnsmly

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Oceana Palms, Asia Pacific Points
Our favorite seafood restaurant in the area is Captain Charlie's Reef grill, although it can be very crowded. Setting is casual but the seafood is excellent and fairly priced. Juno Beach is also good and has a great 2lb lobster special (with sides) on Tuesday nights. Although we typically don't eat lobster when in FL, we couldn't pass up this deal. Jupiter has several good restaurants and is about 20-30 minute drive. Carmine's used to be good, but we don't go there any more after two bad service experiences.

Although there aren't a lot of options on Singer Island, there are several good restaurants 15-30 minutes away in Jupiter and on PGA Blvd. I typically have to drive at least that far for restaurants when I'm home, so I don't consider that to be that big of a deal.
Which Carmine's? I see they have 3 restaurants in the area. The menus look pretty good; I might put up with bad service if the food is good.

RJW

TUG Member
Reaction score
Don't forget restaurants on US 1 north of Blue Heron: Entre Nous, Pelican Cafe, Ruth's Chris, Cod and Capers.

Superchief

TUG Member
Reaction score
Which Carmine's? I see they have 3 restaurants in the area. The menus look pretty good; I might put up with bad service if the food is good.
If you go, ask for a table overlooking the marina. I had better service when we sat in that area and it was nice to look out at the water.

Superchief

TUG Member
Reaction score
Don't forget restaurants on US 1 north of Blue Heron: Entre Nous, Pelican Cafe, Ruth's Chris, Cod and Capers.
Cod and Capers also has a great fresh seafood market. It isn't cheap but they have an extensive variety of fresh seafood. We got a carryout from the restaurant that was very good.

KarenP

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Lion Country Safari is really great and is about an hour away. If you enjoy wildlife, you will like this!

Luvtoride

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Cypress Harbor
Marriott Ocean Pointe
Marriott Desert Springs Villas II
Marriott Grande Ocean
Nonna Maria Restaurant- 529 Northlake Blvd, about 15 minutes away is worth the trip for Italian.
The Catch, Seafood and Sushi 766 Northlake Blvd. is just up and across the street from Nonna Maria. Sit outside right on the water. Service can be a bit slow but the food is very good.
Our favorite Italian in the area is Vic & Angelo's 4520 PGA Blvd in Palm Beach Gardens.

Beachspace

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grande Vista / Harbour Lake
Hey, forget the Italian and seafood and head over to Rocco's Tacos, two of them in the area. Enjoy terrific guacamole, margaritas and tacos in a fun atmosphere and at reasonable prices.

That's why I said to go to West Palm and hit up the restaurants on Clematis street ;-) That's the original Rocco's and still our Fav...