• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Cannot change HGVC reservation online

leedaorg

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am trying to change my reservation in Oct to Dec this year, but the site keep showing me an error. Anybody has same problem?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hurnik

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am trying to change my reservation in Oct to Dec this year, but the site keep showing me an error. Anybody has same problem?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You'll probably have to calll, although I *vaguely* recall that the on line system has a few bugs/kinks with certain things.

1) It used to be that you had to change the same room TYPE. ie: 1 BR could not be changed to a 1 BL or something (even though both are 1 BR units, one's a lockoff and one is not, or something like that). Are you sure you're changing the same room type?

2) Not sure if this got fixed, but sometimes if you didn't have enough points to book "both" the system was too stupid to realize this (ie, original booking was say, 3,400 points and you want to change dates and new dates are still just 3,400 points, but the system was too stupid to do this, so it required you had an "extra" 3,400 points in your account or something "temporarily" to execute the change).

2disneydads

TUG Member
Reaction score
Another issue is that you can't change a reservation online if the replacement dates go over the turn of the year. The OP said he was moving a reservation to December. If he was going to try for December 26 to January 2, say, he would need to do that with member services.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

jehb2

TUG Member
Reaction score
I haven’t been able to make a change recently either. All I want to do is take off one day. I had modified this reservation numerous times in the past. I’ll have to call it in.