• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

new website coming soon

Baby Jane

Reaction score
I didn't see a thread regarding this sorry if its a repeat. When I went to log in they had a different start page saying New Adventures on the Way. Exciting things coming soon and had links to a preview. It seems very basic which I am sure will be better for some. Also says easier booking. Can we hope.

Last edited:

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
I didn't see a thread regarding this sorry if its a repeat. When I went to log in they had a different start page saying new exciting website coming soon and had links to a preview. It seems very basic which I am sure will be better for some. Also says easier booking. Can we hope.

I see nothing like that. When was the last time you logged into the website before today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jwalk03

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
I don't see that either. Just the normal web page.

HitchHiker71

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Outer Banks Beach Club I (PIC Plus)
Colonies at Williamsburg (PIC Plus)
CWA VIP Gold (718k EY)
National Harbor Resale (689k)
She is referring to clubwyndham.com not the owner site.

Baby Jane

Reaction score
What is the difference between clubwyndham.com and owner site. That's what came up when I went to log in to check for bookings with my timeshare. I guess I confused everyone but now I find myself confused

paxsarah

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Ocean Boulevard, Flagstaff, Grand Desert
I think since the website update most of us just go directly to myclubwyndham.com to log in (which is where you're taken if you click on the "Owner Login" button on the clubwyndham.com page - so it's just skipping that extra step).

HitchHiker71

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Outer Banks Beach Club I (PIC Plus)
Colonies at Williamsburg (PIC Plus)
CWA VIP Gold (718k EY)
National Harbor Resale (689k)
What is the difference between clubwyndham.com and owner site. That's what came up when I went to log in to check for bookings with my timeshare. I guess I confused everyone but now I find myself confused

The public website for everyone is: www.clubwyndham.com

The public website doesn't require a login.

The owner website is: www.myclubwyndham.com

The owner webiste requires owner login.

Baby Jane

Reaction score
The public website for everyone is: www.clubwyndham.com

The public website doesn't require a login.

The owner website is: www.myclubwyndham.com

The owner webiste requires owner login.
Well I do too but today when I went to my usual links the other came up. I haven't used laptop in a while so thought that may be why but the same thing came up on my phone. Oh well interesting. Are they changing it to make it better or not lol

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
Got the email about the public facing site. It is definitely not the owner portal.

ea592282978cca032e067044313680fe.jpg

Sandy VDH

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wynd VIP Plat GF, HGVC Elite, WM, HICV, +
on a different note.....

I still don't get why there are more photos on the extra holidays side than there are on the club side of things.

kaljor

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Nashville
Wyndham CWA
Fairfield Bay
So I was on the Wyndham site checking out a few potential reservations. Then I logged out. A few minutes later I realized that I had forgotten to Check something, and when I brought up the home page again, it's completely different and brand new. It's not completely finished yet as few of the graphics aren't loading, but it's bold, I'll say that. Big boxes instead of big pictures too!

The part of the site where we do our bookings is the same.

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
So I was on the Wyndham site checking out a few potential reservations. Then I logged out. A few minutes later I realized that I had forgotten to Check something, and when I brought up the home page again, it's completely different and brand new. It's not completely finished yet as few of the graphics aren't loading, but it's bold, I'll say that. Big boxes instead of big pictures too!

The part of the site where we do our bookings is the same.

They announced in an email that the external facing site would see some changes. They didn’t mention changing the Owner Portal.

jwalk03

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
myclubwyndham.com still looks exactly the same to me.

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
myclubwyndham.com still looks exactly the same to me.

That’s because that is not the site they updated. They never said they were updating myclubwyndham.com. They said they were updating Clubwyndham.com which is their external facing site that is public.

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score
That’s because that is not the site they updated. They never said they were updating myclubwyndham.com. They said they were updating Clubwyndham.com which is their external facing site that is public
It was a header on the myclubwyndham owner website the last couple days that they were updating our website starting last night at midnight & the message after midnight was the old Hold Tight we’ll back soon

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
It was a header on the myclubwyndham owner website the last couple days that they were updating our website starting last night at midnight & the message after midnight was the old Hold Tight we’ll back soon

I did see the system maintenance part on the myclubwyndham.com site, but the topic of the thread was the new website. The only site being advertised as changing is clubWyndham.com. They were probably just doing standard maintenance like they do all the time.

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score
I did see the system maintenance part on the myclubwyndham.com site, but the topic of the thread was the new website. The only site being advertised as changing is clubWyndham.com. They were probably just doing standard maintenance like they do all the time.

I’m predicting that we’re getting a new owner website.
I think that’s one reason it’s taking until late next year for Privileges launch
Another reason all the credit pool buckets will be gone so just two or three use year point buckets
Everyone will have January 1st for use year, so much simpler for Wyndhams IT
All owner info is being manually entered so there’s no downloading from the current system eliminating any bugs from infecting the new system
That’s also another reason resales are taking longer to transfer

Last edited:

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
I think that’s one reason it’s taking until late next year for Privileges launch
Another reason all the credit pool buckets will be gone so just two or three use year point buckets
All owner info is being manually entered so there’s no downloading from the current system eliminating any bugs from infecting the new system

Hopefully simpler means better. Sometimes simpler is not always better. If they are doing realignment, that could turn out bad. I’ve heard some horror stories about people losing points because they got realigned.

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score
I forgot one of the big ones, I think I posted it before
Auto Upgrades go straight up meaning a 2BR Presidential no longer upgrades to a 3BR deluxe only to a larger Presidential unit
Same on view Oceanfront only upgrades to Oceanfront, you can’t lose your view due to an upgrade

I don’t select the upgrade option a lot because to us some are a downgrade
Our kids received an auto upgrade last month taking away their Oceanfront not realizing they could lose their view, they were very upset.
Thankfully the resort put them in Oceanfront at checkin when they asked
They learned their lesson

dstacy969

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham Access
I still go to efairfield.com

Just FYI, efairfield.com simply redirects to myclubwyndham.com, so you’re seeing the same as everyone else.

dgalati

TUG Member
Reaction score
I disagree on resale's taking longer. My 4 resale deeds this year only took 4-5 weeks from time deed was recorded.

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score
I disagree on resale's taking longer. My 4 resale deeds this year only took 4-5 weeks from time deed was recorded.
Yes yours did & believe me we all know why. Normal transfers used to be 4-6 weeks. So if Wyndham buys now it’s what used to be normal