• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Unsure of a company for resale

Hob's

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am a Wyndham owner, since 2012. The timeshare is paid in full and we want to sell it. We are silver owners, Club Wyndham Access, worldwide and RCI external exchange. We get 308,000 points at the end of the year. Additional programs Wyndham Rewards, Hotels & Plus Partners. My concern is a company that I spoke with today that has me wondering if I should proceed with them . The name of the company is TimeShareSalesTeam. They said they would rent out my timeshare until its sold. It would cost us $895.00 includes attorney fees, closing costs. If it gets rented they would get $50.00 out of the rental fee. So confused as to what to do and not that knowledgeable in timeshares too start with. Maintenance fees are $164.19 a month and climbing yearly. Any info or advice that any of you can provide us would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score
4434C707-5608-4C82-A7EE-8628373FA9AE.png 5E42D220-9033-4E55-8E02-A2F6F9548DE3.png
I would either give your contract back to Wyndham using Ovations or use one of Wyndham preferred resellers that appear on the owner website in the screenshot.

Do not pay anyone an upfront fee to exit or sale your ownership

RX8

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and DVC
Save your money, they are full of lies. This is an advertising listing company whose sole reason for being in business is to collect upfront fees. You pay to advertise on their crappy website. Your ad is lost in maze of other timeshares for sale, most if not all at ridiculously high prices.

Their website says in business since 2003 but their website was created in 2017. If you pay them your timeshare won’t sell, it won’t rent and you probably won’t ever hear from them again.

Passepartout

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I am a Wyndham owner, since 2012. The timeshare is paid in full and we want to sell it. We are silver owners, Club Wyndham Access, worldwide and RCI external exchange. We get 308,000 points at the end of the year. Additional programs Wyndham Rewards, Hotels & Plus Partners. My concern is a company that I spoke with today that has me wondering if I should proceed with them . The name of the company is TimeShareSalesTeam. They said they would rent out my timeshare until its sold. It would cost us $895.00 includes attorney fees, closing costs. If it gets rented they would get $50.00 out of the rental fee. So confused as to what to do and not that knowledgeable in timeshares too start with. Maintenance fees are $164.19 a month and climbing yearly. Any info or advice that any of you can provide us would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Take a look through the TUG Marketplace and/or completed auctions on eBay to see what similar ownerships as yours actually sell for. Be seated while you do, as it probably isn't worth what you think.

After you peel yourself off the floor, list it free in the Bargain Deals or since you are a TUG Member (Thank You) you can list it for sale in the Marketplace.

Good Luck!

Jim

MaryBella7

TUG Member
Reaction score

If you sell, the new owner gets the points and any rentals will be cancelled. This sounds bad. Just do Ovations or give away. If it is low MF, perhaps you can get a little bit, but you will pay those fees until the transfer goes through.

TheTimeTraveler

TUG Member
Reaction score
As others have said, stay away from anyone who wants money upfront. Would you sell your home with a Broker who wanted his/her commission in advance? Of course not!

pharmacistking

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SVV - Bella
SDO
The Grandview Las Vegas
MVC Grand Chateau

From what I see on ebay, probably will sell for around 600$-750$. Save fees sell here :)