• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Grande Ocean Week

lhwhizz

TUG Member
Reaction score
Just left Saturday from spending a week in 2br at GO. Second time at this resort and it is still fantastic. The weather was great even though there was rain in the forecast every day it didn’t rain much at all. Went to the presentation for 375.00 Marriott Money which could be used at lots of restaurants or a gift card at Tanger Outlets. This was a no pressure sales presentation one of the best I’ve been to. Room looked like it had been recently renovated and buildings and plants well maintained. The lap pool and the hot tub nearby were closed because the tiles are being replaced. Ate at several restaurants on Marty’s list. My wife and I had a very relaxing week here and can’t wait to come back. I’m glad we got out before the hurricane warnings came. Hope everyone gets to safety and not much damage to area.

Reactions: jme

jme

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriotts:
Grande Ocean x 6
Barony x 2
OceanWatch x 1
Manor Club x 1
Waterside by Spin x 2
Sheraton Bdw Pln x2
ChurchSt/Charleston x2
Just left Saturday from spending a week in 2br at GO. Second time at this resort and it is still fantastic. The weather was great even though there was rain in the forecast every day it didn’t rain much at all. Went to the presentation for 375.00 Marriott Money which could be used at lots of restaurants or a gift card at Tanger Outlets. This was a no pressure sales presentation one of the best I’ve been to. Room looked like it had been recently renovated and buildings and plants well maintained. The lap pool and the hot tub nearby were closed because the tiles are being replaced. Ate at several restaurants on Marty’s list. My wife and I had a very relaxing week here and can’t wait to come back. I’m glad we got out before the hurricane warnings came. Hope everyone gets to safety and not much damage to area.

Happy you enjoyed Hilton Head and Grande Ocean in particular. HH has a lot to offer, and you'll find that the more you go,
the more you fall in love with it. People have their various preferences as to where they love to stay,
but that's not really the point ---- the thing is, HH itself is the pearl, and it becomes like the Sirens of Greek mythology
in the way it calls you irresistibly into its fold.

Enjoy the upcoming Fall season, it's such a glorious time.
.......and hopefully we'll cross paths someday in HH.......I'll treat you to dinner at one of my favorite spots, how about that?
(I've already picked it out. Of the many gems there, it's a great one. :) )