• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

The People of Woodstock 1969: The Photos

T-Dot-Traveller

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Mayan Palace Regency
Taranova
I graduated grade 8 in June 1969 - metro NY area

started grade 9 a few weeks after Woodstock / all male Jesuit run HS . Bronx NY
There were a couple of guys who said they went - with an older brother & friends etc.

real free range parenting - let your 13 year old go off for the weekend to the Catskill boonies with an 18 year old sibling . No cell phones - no credit cards - sketchy plans .

Those were the days !

vacationhopeful

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Kids were WAY more independant! As a young female of 12-16 yo, I decided where I was residing. And paid my own way. And sewed most of my school wear. I got 1 NEW pair of shoes in September ... and new sneakers in late Spring. I kept care of several pleasure horses for the mothers' of teenage Doctors' daughters. (Mothers had NO Interest in those horses ... but lots of dollars).

I planned and PAID for my Girl Scout camping weekends and summer weeks. Arranged rides thru other Scouts or my older brother (his interest was HIGH in my fellow Girl Scouts).

And my general greeting by my mother when I walked back into the kitchen was, "oh, your home?" No asking where I was going when I walked out the door and where was I when not a breakfast or dinner.

And my father was TRULY unhappy when he got turned down for a bank loan, and the bank President told him I had more than that amount of money in my Passport bank account.

WinniWoman

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Innseason Pollard Brook
Up in my neck of the woods. The couple on the album cover are still together and live right here in good ol' Pine Bush, NY.

WVBaker

TUG Member
Reaction score
And he dreams at night of Woodstock
And the day John Lennon died
How the music made him happy
And the silence made him cry
Yea he thinks of John sometimes
And he has to wonder why .....

Well he stays away a lot now
From the parties and the clubs
And he's thinking while he's joggin' 'round