• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

So, where's everyone going next year?

WinniWoman

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Innseason Pollard Brook
Well- we have Utah in a couple of days for a week at Cable Mountain Lodge- Zion and Bryce National Parks and environs.

Thanksgiving week in Vermont at Smuggs.

A couple of days in NH for Xmas.

In 2020- well- we will be moving to our retirement home in The Weirs in NH and the area is a big time vacation place! I can't wait!

Then we also have our standard 2 consecutive weeks of timeshares in the summer in VT and NH (Smuggs and Pollard Brook)

And Smuggs again the end of Sept.

Last edited:

JohnPaul

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation Internationale, HGVC - NYC, Worldmark, Shell Vacations, Sedona Pines, RCI Points, Starwood (Avon, CO)
I assume everyone is well along on their 2020 planning.

Early January to Mid March is one long trip that goes like this.

Palm springs (TS)
Sedona (TS)
Flagstaff (Hotel)
Grand Canyon (Hotel)
Monument Valley (Hotel)
Southern and Central Colorado and Park City, UT (TS)
Rapid City, SD (Hotel) - Mt. Rushmore and Minuteman Missile National Monument
Transit Montana (Hotel)
North Idaho (Blanchard) TS
Lake Chelan, WA (TS)
Seattle (Fancy hotel suite - 40th Anniversary)
Orcas Island, WA (TS)
Newport, OR (TS)

Glynda

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bluegreen Points Lodge Alley Inn.
Brewster Green (two weeks).
You are online. I have been thinking of you. I hope you and your family are safe.

Thank you! The eye is above us now and the worst should be over. It’s been a tropical storm event more so than a hurricane here We have not lost power but the cable & WiFi just went out. It seems our biggest loss may be the first ever bananas on our tree in over 7 years. The tree fell over and the bananas are lying, still attached, on the brick driveway. Hopefully we can stake it back up and they will continue to receive sustenance from the tree to ripen. We’ll see. Appreciate your concern!

HitchHiker71

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Outer Banks Beach Club I (PIC Plus)
Colonies at Williamsburg (PIC Plus)
CWA VIP Gold (718k EY)
National Harbor Resale (689k)
For the remainder of 2019 it’s long weekend trips for us:

Atlantic City - this weekend
Poconos - late September weekend and then again for fall festival in mid October
Austin - going to the annual owners meeting in early November

For 2020 we don’t have much booked yet until our PIC points along with a new resale MH contract come into our account later this year:

Feb 2020: A week in Rio Mar for my wife’s birthday

May 2020: a week in Destin for our anniversary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glynda

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Thank you! The eye is above us now and the worst should be over. It’s been a tropical storm event more so than a hurricane here We have not lost power but the cable & WiFi just went out. It seems our biggest loss may be the first ever bananas on our tree in over 7 years. The tree fell over and the bananas are lying, still attached, on the brick driveway. Hopefully we can stake it back up and they will continue to receive sustenance from the tree to ripen. We’ll see. Appreciate your concern!

We got the banana tree back up! Bottom row of the bunch are bruised but hopefully they will all ripen and we'll have big banana party to use up those 160 plus bananas!

VacationForever

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
We got the banana tree back up! Bottom row of the bunch are bruised but hopefully they will all ripen and we'll have big banana party to use up those 160 plus bananas!

Banana bread, banana muffins, chocolate banana pancakes, banana milk shake, frozen chocolate covered banana... going bananas!

Last edited:

Glynda

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Banana bread, banana muffins, chocolate banana pancakes, banana milk shake, frozen chocolate covered banana... going bananas!

...banana pudding, banana foster, banana splits and everyone has to wear yellow! I can see the yellow banana shaped invitation now! :banana::banana::banana:

AnnaS

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm curious about Hershey...we could care less about Hershey Park, but that area of PA is worth exploring. You'll have to report back!

I can chime in about Hershey too.

At or near - The caverns, The Renaissance Fare (not all year round), Kitchen Kettle, Corn maze (summer), Amish Tours, Strasburg Train. We used to go almost yearly when my kids were young/at home. We also visited Hershey for Christmas. Now we go with the grandchildren- Dutch Wonderland, Crayola Factory, (used to have the pretzel factory tour/not sure if it is still open for tours), and of course Hershey Park (also have a water park that opened after we stopped going), Chocolate world and lot's of antique shops, buggy rides, etc. etc.

Gettysburg is also a nice stop if coming up/will be around the area.

DrQ

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HICV, Westgate (second cousin, twice removed)