• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Live From Sheraton Vistana Villages

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
I thought it would be fun to do a YouTube live stream from our balcony here at Sheraton Vistana Villages on our YouTube channel. We are here for a four night long weekend trip. I can tell you one thing for sure, it is HOT! 98 degrees at the pool today. We did an owners update yesterday and if all goes well with the live stream, I can answer questions while live. We surprising also bought something while at the update!

I thought this might be a good way to answer some questions with live interaction and live chat on YouTube. So tune in if you are available. It is tomorrow (Tuesday Sept 10th) at 5:00pm Eastern Time!

http://bit.ly/2kCUVC7

Last edited:

Sea Six

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Regency - Marco Island
Lagunamar - Cancun
Vistana Villages Key West (2) - Orlando
No hurricane this week! AWESOME! I own there, but haven't been there in almost 15 years.

louisianab

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SVV and Vacation Village at Williamsburg.
Thanks, I own there but have never been and my sister is using my week next year. We will both be interested in watching.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
Cool, thanks. Feel free to share the video link with friends and family.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
I am all setup and ready to go. Only about 45 minutes till I go live from Sheraton Vistana Villages!

If you want to interact in live chat, you will need to go directly to YouTube to watch. The link below will take you there.

Last edited:

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
I know I am not at a MVC property, but I will be going live on YouTube from Sheraton Vistana Villages in about 20 minutes at 5:00pm Eastern Time. If you want to interact in live chat, you will need to go directly to YouTube to watch. The link below will take you there.

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge,Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau;Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms; WKORV-OF (2),Westin Desert Willow.
It's nice to see the face behind the posts.

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge,Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau;Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms; WKORV-OF (2),Westin Desert Willow.
I can see you and hear you, but I don't subscribe to You Tube, so I cannot do anything with that.

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
That was pretty cool, Dioxide. :)

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
No worries. Thanks for watching :) It was fun. My first every live stream!

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Technology always amazes me, but I am 64, so at first I couldn't figure it out. Yeah, we loved St. Augustine and stayed there with our son and daughter-in-law before they had kids. Our DIL is a Marriott kid, her parents bought Ko Olina a long time ago, when there was barely a building. So she was impressed with St. Augustine. It must have been pretty new back then because I would guess that was 10 years ago. I could check my II history to see when it was.

Our first stay was at Bella. Kind of a bad location, with the playground right outside our door. We were there with my stepdad, so it was around 11 years ago. That was our first trip with him. He was really impressed with timeshare.

sparty

TUG Member
Reaction score
Interesting you mentioned Vistana Village has an owners check-in lounge with soda and snacks. This was news to me.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
Interesting you mentioned Vistana Village has an owners check-in lounge with soda and snacks. This was news to me.
Thanks for watching @sparty. If when checking in you have been taken down a long hallway to a room where they have you sit down with a receptionist at a desk, that is the owner's lounge. If you just simply walk in and check in in the large lobby, then you have not been to the owner's lounge.

VacationForever

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks for watching @sparty. If when checking in you have been taken down a long hallway to a room where they have you sit down with a receptionist at a desk, that is the owner's lounge. If you just simply walk in and check in in the large lobby, then you have not been to the owner's lounge.
Last time we were at WLR which was about 5 years ago, they had just put in an owners' lounge. They had help yourself refreshments and some nuts and stuff. We haven't been back to WLR and I wonder if they still have it.

byeloe

TUG Member
Reaction score
Last time we were at WLR which was about 5 years ago, they had just put in an owners' lounge. They had help yourself refreshments and some nuts and stuff. We haven't been back to WLR and I wonder if they still have it.
was still there last year, with coffee, water and a couple of computers

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
Yup, still there as of January 2019 at WLR.