• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Lucky Us. James Holzhauer rides again!

Passepartout

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Our Jeopardy hour starts with a one year old re-run. Today's show was the premier of James Holzhauer's run. FWIW this one was a 'recent' one day record of $43,000+. Trebek was impressed, but as we know he hasn't seen nothin' yet .

Jim

rapmarks

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Would you believe that nbc is no longer coming in with our tv service. Only thing I want to watch is jeopardy. I did read that he will be on the tournament of champions in November and also on will be Emma who defeated him.

Last edited:

LannyPC

TUG Member
Reaction score
I did read that he will be on the tournament of champions in November and also on will be Emma who defeated him.

How many games did Emma win? I'm guessing she's only in this tournament by virtue of Beating Holzhauer. :shrug: Maybe viewers are hoping for a rematch.

TheTimeTraveler

TUG Member
Reaction score
James Holzhauer really did wonders for Jeopardy ratings! People were tuning in the show in record numbers on a daily basis to see how he was progressing.

You take his two attributes; A professional "Gambler" who is exceptionally "Bright" and you come up with a winning combination for a game show such as Jeopardy.

I think a lot of people are looking forward to watching his performance when he returns in November.

He may end up breaking the Bank, lol :cheer:

Passepartout

TUG Member
Reaction score
He has fundamentally changed the way the game is played. I expect records to call in Nov.

rapmarks

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
How many games did Emma win? I'm guessing she's only in this tournament by virtue of Beating Holzhauer. :shrug: Maybe viewers are hoping for a rematch.
She won three games earning around $97000

Passepartout

TUG Member
Reaction score
Today's rerun- his day 3. Total $133,451

Passepartout

TUG Member
Reaction score
Today: (well one year ago) $110,214 (a new one-day record) $243,665 up to day 4 of his run.