• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

SVV - Adult only (Quiet ) pool?

Cornell

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hello Friends,

Thinking of getting away this winter w/a dear friend for a winter getaway and are considering Sheraton Vistana Villages. Is there an adult only / quiet pool on this property?
Thank you!

Sea Six

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Regency - Marco Island
Lagunamar - Cancun
Vistana Villages Key West (2) - Orlando
Temps in the winter are unpredictable. If the highs are in the 60's, will you use a heated pool, or even a spa? I've been in Orlando around Christmas when the lows were in the teens. We lost power, and almost froze our butts off. People will say don't worry about it, just consider the possibility. The average may be 74, but the reality is you may have a high that's very cool. Highs over 80 -not likely.

jmhpsu93

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
MVC Abound Points
MVC Grande Vista (x2)
MVC Cypress Harbour (x2)
MVC Harbour Lake (x2)
Golden Shores (Mexico)
Temps in the winter are unpredictable. If the highs are in the 60's, will you use a heated pool, or even a spa? I've been in Orlando around Christmas when the lows were in the teens. We lost power, and almost froze our butts off. People will say don't worry about it, just consider the possibility. The average may be 74, but the reality is you may have a high that's very cool. Highs over 80 -not likely.
Conversely, we've been over New Year's (last year) and the temps were in the upper 80s. Winter could also mean early March when it's really nice there while we still have winter here on the east coast.

As for the OPs question - I don't think they have an adult pool. There are pools that are more quiet in the smaller Villages like Key West.

vistana101

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SVV (x2)
There is no technical adult pool, but the above poster is correct: the Key West pool (my favorite phase - quiet and located in the back of the resort) is rarely very crowded/noisy. There is also a "quiet pool" just off the main pool. While it's technically not adults-only, floaties and things of that nature are discouraged, and it's usually a very relaxing spot!

Sea Six

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Regency - Marco Island
Lagunamar - Cancun
Vistana Villages Key West (2) - Orlando
Conversely, we've been over New Year's (last year) and the temps were in the upper 80s. Winter could also mean early March when it's really nice there while we still have winter here on the east coast.

As for the OPs question - I don't think they have an adult pool. There are pools that are more quiet in the smaller Villages like Key West.

No kidding about the temps. Can you at least admit they are all over the place and not challenge me that it can be very cold? DON'T make it out that the temps will be in the 80's.

geist1223

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark 97,000 Credits
DRI Cabo Azul 50,500
Royal Solaris San Jose del Cabo
Weather can be all over the place. Several years ago we spent 2 weeks in Florida (but it was Orlando) and it was up and down. Some days Shorts and T-Shirts. Other days jackets and hats.

jmhpsu93

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
MVC Abound Points
MVC Grande Vista (x2)
MVC Cypress Harbour (x2)
MVC Harbour Lake (x2)
Golden Shores (Mexico)
No kidding about the temps. Can you at least admit they are all over the place and not challenge me that it can be very cold? DON'T make it out that the temps will be in the 80's.

Just pointing out my n=1 sample...you're right, they can be all over the place. I remember a "spring break" I had in college where the temps were in the 50s and 60s all week.

Heck, I've been in CANCUN in January and February and have had temps in the 60s for highs.

Cornell

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks to those who have answered my questions about the pools.

And well aware of the weather in Orlando during the time frame we are going.