• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

My HRPP opened but I dont see a way to convert to CUP

jjking42

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKV and SVV, Wyndham Canterbury, Wyndham Flagstaff
my only options are
upload_2019-9-23_17-33-27.png

grevas1

Reaction score
If you book using points during your HRPP, the conversion will be automatic...there is no need to convert from HRPP to CUP.

grevas1

Reaction score
HRPP provides you the exclusive right to book the deeded week, but if you book something else during HRPP using points, you'll waive the right to book your deeded week.

echino

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HYN HCC HWP HYP
HRA KAN WSJ WKV WLR SVV
MCV MKO MM1 MPU MSK
GP7
Valdoro
HHV Lagoon
When you go to book something, it will offer you to give up HRPP at that time.

Norcal5

TUG Member
Reaction score
When you go to book something, it will offer you to give up HRPP at that time.
If I booked a property six months in advance on my last day of CUP, (just a hypothetical) I would not be able to change it without getting LCUP points back, since my EEE period is over, is that correct? Or would I lose the right to change it because the CUP period was over? Thanks in advance for any comments!

echino

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HYN HCC HWP HYP
HRA KAN WSJ WKV WLR SVV
MCV MKO MM1 MPU MSK
GP7
Valdoro
HHV Lagoon
There is no changing. Only cancel and rebook. When you cancel, you get your points back with their original expiration date. If you cancel after your deeded check in date, then you get LCUP points.

echino

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HYN HCC HWP HYP
HRA KAN WSJ WKV WLR SVV
MCV MKO MM1 MPU MSK
GP7
Valdoro
HHV Lagoon

jjking42

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKV and SVV, Wyndham Canterbury, Wyndham Flagstaff
My concern is I have an ongoing search wit HRC. What happens if the nights I want come available but my points are not in the CUP bucket but in the HRPP bucket instead.

Will they automatically move them and confirm ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

echino

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HYN HCC HWP HYP
HRA KAN WSJ WKV WLR SVV
MCV MKO MM1 MPU MSK
GP7
Valdoro
HHV Lagoon
My concern is I have an ongoing search wit HRC. What happens if the nights I want come available but my points are not in the CUP bucket but in the HRPP bucket instead.

Will they automatically move them and confirm ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you set up your request, they asked you if you want to protect any contract. If you ticked that box, then HRPP points from that contract will not be used to fill your request and your HRPP will remain protected. If you did not tick that box, then the request should be filled.

DAman

TUG Member
Reaction score
When you set up your request, they asked you if you want to protect any contract. If you ticked that box, then HRPP points from that contract will not be used to fill your request and your HRPP will remain protected. If you did not tick that box, then the request should be filled.

I remember from an earlier discussion that your MF's need to be paid on your HRPP week before your request is matched.

Is that still the case?