• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Best Bonvoy perk of all

Beachclubmum

Reaction score
We just spent nearly 3 weeks on the road with all of the nights at Marriot properties. Most of them were one nighters, in late and out early the next morning. However, a couple of the days we needed to stay put and do things around town and the guaranteed 4 pm late check out for Titanium makes life SO MUCH BETTER!

jabberwocky

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SVR, SDO, WKORV-N, Westin Flex, HGVC (BLVD)
Agree. There is nothing better than a 4 pm checkout when you have a 7 pm flight home!

MOXJO7282

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I'd agree the 4pm late check out is one of the best perks of Titanium status.

Wei339

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Ko olina
I have really enjoyed the changes to the MVC since I became an owner in 2004. The introduction of the destination points gave us an option to visit other destinations other than our home base. Being retired, we had the flexibility of visiting different locations during their low season. Our Executive status allowed us to even book the Ritz Carlton Destination Clubs. Then with the takeover of Starwood came the MVC ownership granting the Gold status with complimentary Concierge Lounge access. This benefit was continued later with the Platinum Elite status which also gave us more Bonvoy Points for cash stays. Finally, the last perk, the 4:00 pm checkout has for sure been the piece de resistance. This perk easily tops the Lounge benefit. With the integration of the Vistana properties hopefully with MVC, there maybe some more timeshares options in the future.

hangloose

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Grande Vista (x2)
Marriott's Maui Ocean Club
Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club
Marriott's Ocean Pointe
As Titanium, I enjoy the following:
- Lounge Access
- 4pm Departure
- Extra 75% Pts

Note:
I was at the Westin in SanFran this past week. Upon check-in, I was given a 4pm check-out at the end of my stay. I checked back in with the front desk the morning I was leaving to confirm the 4pm check-out...and was told they could no longer provide that because they were sold out that day. Manager's decision. Needless to say, I was quite disappointed. If I hadn't asked the day of check-out, I wonder what they would have done.

Guaranteed 4 p.m. late checkout, subject to availability at resort and convention hotels.

Superchief

TUG Member
Reaction score
As Titanium, I enjoy the following:
- Lounge Access
- 4pm Departure
- Extra 75% Pts

Note:
I was at the Westin in SanFran this past week. Upon check-in, I was given a 4pm check-out at the end of my stay. I checked back in with the front desk the morning I was leaving to confirm the 4pm check-out...and was told they could no longer provide that because they were sold out that day. Manager's decision. Needless to say, I was quite disappointed. If I hadn't asked the day of check-out, I wonder what they would have done.

Guaranteed 4 p.m. late checkout, subject to availability at resort and convention hotels.
We share the same priorities with one minor addition, since complimentary breakfast is partially included in lounge access.
- Lounge Access/ Free breakfast (most chains)
- 4pm Departure
- Extra 75% Pts