• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Considering Resale Contract: Bonnett Creek versus CWA

drepublic

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
VIP Silver, Wyndham Clearwater Beach (326k Developer), Wyndham Bonnet Creek (74k Developer and 269k Resale) Wyndham Ocean Boulevard (220.5k Resale)
Short story my family loves Orlando and have family in Florida. Bonnett Creek is in Value Season during Thanksgiving week so I for a long time just see us spending Thanksgiving week there as I did last year and this year. Even if we do nothing in Florida but stay at the resort we are away from the cold and it's enough.

What I'd like to do is to be able to book Presidential Suites in particular Multi-Bedroom Presidential Suites at Bonnett Creek during peak Holiday Times.

I know CWA can book Bonnett Creek 13 months out as well as many other resorts like Clearwater where I'm a UDI Owner. I get the feeling that UDI owners have better access to inventory than CWA.

If your main interest is booking multi-room presidential suites at Bonnett Creek on Peak Thanksgiving and Christmas times...which route would you go?

I have no interest in renting points at this time.

bendadin

TUG Member
Reaction score
You have zero guarantee that CWA will get you Thanksgiving (though I was able to get the 4 bedroom Presidential twice with my CWA.) But that may change. There will be more inventory in WBC deeded access so since it is important to you, get a deeded contract. Yes the MF are a bit higher but you want what you want when you want it, so ARP will be greater this way.

cbyrne1174

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham, Marriott, DVC
100% resale!!
I remember someone posting that around only 25% ish of the BC inventory is Access, so you're probably better off just getting a Bonnet Creek UDI. Just keep in mind that Reunion is ALSO in the value season. I just stayed in an updated room and I feel like they're the similar quality as the BC presidentials if you get an end unit with the extra windows (50% of the rooms are end units). That's 165,000 points a week for a 3 bedroom. I've been to Bonnet Creek 4 times now and Reunion once, but I have to say that I PREFER Reunion as a family person. The privacy and space that you get. There's only 4 villas on each floor, the lighting that you get in each villa. When you sit on your patio, you don't hear anything.

I will post some of the pictures that I took of the newly furnished villa, but honestly, they are expanding Reunions water park and building more condos so Wyndham will probably get 2 bedrooms at this location in a few years. The updated water park will have more slides, a wave pool, more food options and putt putt, so I would honestly THINK about alternating between the two resorts every year.

My vote is to get a Bonnet Creek EOY contract since the dues are high and if Reunion gets hard to book, just get a similar Access contract that is opposite the BC one.
20190907_093628.jpg
20190907_093645.jpg
20190907_093816.jpg
20190907_093804.jpg

Attachments

• 20190907_093831.jpg
    20190907_093831.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

drepublic

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
VIP Silver, Wyndham Clearwater Beach (326k Developer), Wyndham Bonnet Creek (74k Developer and 269k Resale) Wyndham Ocean Boulevard (220.5k Resale)
Yes the MF are a bit higher but you want what you want when you want it, so ARP will be greater this way.

Compared to other Wyndham resorts I get that Bonnett Creek is expensive, but compared to DVC resorts it is cheap especially for a large 4 Bedroom PR room at that location during Thanksgiving week. This room would have a maintenance cost around $1600 (231k points times $7/thousand rounding up). I'd be lucky to rent a hotel room for 3 nights on weekdays at Beachclub (my fav Disney resort) for that cost at that time.

I realize I can book 2 bedroom and sometimes sneak a Presidential 1 or 2 bedroom without ARP on peak times for my immediate family...but I want to be that old guy at the pool with all my family (and extended) surrounded by me when I grow up lol...but why not do it now? Especially if I can lower my extended families cost to stay at Bonnet Creek by booking larger rooms?

We tend to go to the Various Waterparks in Orlando and are season pass holders at Universal Studios. Animal Kingdom, Epcot, and Hollywood Studios are where my family is likely to go if we go to Disney. I'd just pay extra to park closer on that one or two days if we go to a Disney Park then. I just like Bonnet Creeks location inside the parks and Bonnett Creeks gym in the main hotel, and we frequent Disney Springs to hangout and eat and Universal's City Walk regularly.

I switched from CWA (originally bought at Clearwater) to Clearwater UDI to get better availability...this was before Clearwater went into CWA but looking back I'm glad I did it. They keep trying to get me into CWA but I'll not pay more maintenance for less availability at Clearwater. We were blown away by the Presidential suite there and will stay in a 2 bedroom presidential suite this coming spring break. I could see me picking up a resale Clearwater contract or add Clearwater points to make silver VIP if we ever decide to get there...thought I think Bonnet Creek developer points would be cheaper...we're just 74k shy of silver VIP now.

Last edited:

drepublic

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I remember someone posting that around only 25% ish of the BC inventory is Access, so you're probably better off just getting a Bonnet Creek UDI. Just keep in mind that Reunion is ALSO in the value season. I just stayed in an updated room and I feel like they're the similar quality as the BC presidentials if you get an end unit with the extra windows (50% of the rooms are end units). That's 165,000 points a week for a 3 bedroom.

I keep hearing good things about Reunion and I'll have to check it out sometime. Thank you for taking the time to comment and upload those pictures. My boys are 11 and 9 and would love waterslides at a resort ha ha!

My vote is to get a Bonnet Creek EOY contract since the dues are high and if Reunion gets hard to book, just get a similar Access contract that is opposite the BC one.

That is an interesting strategy and good explanation of how to use an EOY contract thank you.

dgalati

TUG Member
Reaction score
Short story my family loves Orlando and have family in Florida. Bonnett Creek is in Value Season during Thanksgiving week so I for a long time just see us spending Thanksgiving week there as I did last year and this year. Even if we do nothing in Florida but stay at the resort we are away from the cold and it's enough.

What I'd like to do is to be able to book Presidential Suites in particular Multi-Bedroom Presidential Suites at Bonnett Creek during peak Holiday Times.

I know CWA can book Bonnett Creek 13 months out as well as many other resorts like Clearwater where I'm a UDI Owner. I get the feeling that UDI owners have better access to inventory than CWA.

If your main interest is booking multi-room presidential suites at Bonnett Creek on Peak Thanksgiving and Christmas times...which route would you go?

I have no interest in renting points at this time.
Be patient for the $0 cost deal to come along
Both options can be bought for less then closing costs.

cbyrne1174

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
100% resale!!
If you have 2 children, that DOES make Reunion that much more of a deal vs Bonnet Creek. Soon they will be teenagers and eventually having a family of their own. The Reunion villas are 3 bed/3 bath and big enough to accommodate 3 families. The main room is just as large as a presidential at BC and there's stainless steal appliances. It's also so much less of a pain in the ass to unload a weeks worth of groceries and luggage because The buildings are only 5 stories tall and the parking is 10 sec from the elevator with only 4 units on each level. In 10 to 15 years time, your boys will have their own partners and family and the reunion villas are the perfect size to accommodate that. Each room has it's own bathroom attached.

Personally, I bought into Wyndham because of Bonnet Creek and I actually plan on adding WorldMark as well because of Reunion and Marriott access. Before you make your decision, I would also research WorldMark because if you want to go to Orlando in the prime season, WorldMark is a good option for Reunion. If you own 20,000 WM credits, Christmas week costs $1292 in the 3 bedroom villa and WM owners all have equal ARP, you just have to be up right when availability opens. With the WorldMark account, you would now have ARP at all the WM locations that book up before Club Pass opens. Even though you bought retail, you still can't get bookings at the good WM resorts like Fiji or Yellowstone with Club Pass. WorldMark also has units at Ocean Walk that are much cheaper than Club Wyndham and guaranteed to be ocean front. The 2 bedroom deluxe is about $912 for a week during the summer, guaranteed to be ocean front, and you will either be on the 11th or 14th floor of the North tower. The 3 bedrooms are $1064 and Oceanfront as well.

WorldMark also trades with II, so it opens up the option of trading with Marriott. 10,000 credits allows you to trade into a 2 bedroom. There's decent Marriott availability for Orlando, just like how RCI has for the Hilton locations. The difference is that the Marriott resorts have really awesome pools. I posted the World Center pool you can access from the Royal/Sabal/Imperial Palms resorts and the JW Marriott/Lakeshore Reserve pools. A week in a two bedroom here would cost about $970 using WM credits and paying the exchange fee. Marriott owners have to pay about $1450 in maintenance.

20,000 WM credits costs about $4,000 though.

upload_2019-9-28_16-17-13.png
upload_2019-9-28_16-18-11.png
upload_2019-9-28_16-19-26.png

Last edited:

kaljor

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Nashville
Wyndham CWA
Fairfield Bay

Well since you do know exactly what you want out of Wyndham, you're way ahead of a lot of other potential buyers.

I don't know how much inventory at BC is CWA but as a real world example, my brother has had success booking 4 BR Pres units through CWA points most years, although he has to be online right at midnight at the 13 month mark. Or early in the AM back when ARP reservations had to be made over the phone some years ago.

Yet he traded in his CWA points last year for BC points. He wanted what he thought would be a better chance or a bigger pool of inventory. A 4 BR at Bonnet Creek is what he wants to be able to get.

Wyndham doesn't give us enough honest facts to know which is a better choice. So my opinion is that it's better to own Club Wyndham Select at a particular resort if it's very important to you to get what you want there. Of course you can cover both bases by owning enough CWS points as well as enough CWA points to get the unit you want.

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score
If you have 2 children, that DOES make Reunion that much more of a deal vs Bonnet Creek. Soon they will be teenagers and eventually having a family of their own. The Reunion villas are 3 bed/3 bath and big enough to accommodate 3 families. The main room is just as large as a presidential at BC and there's stainless steal appliances. It's also so much less of a pain in the ass to unload a weeks worth of groceries and luggage because The buildings are only 5 stories tall and the parking is 10 sec from the elevator with only 4 units on each level. In 10 to 15 years time, your boys will have their own partners and family and the reunion villas are the perfect size to accommodate that. Each room has it's own bathroom attached.

Personally, I bought into Wyndham because of Bonnet Creek and I actually plan on adding WorldMark as well because of Reunion and Marriott access. Before you make your decision, I would also research WorldMark because if you want to go to Orlando in the prime season, WorldMark is a good option for Reunion. If you own 20,000 WM credits, Christmas week costs $1292 in the 3 bedroom villa and WM owners all have equal ARP, you just have to be up right when availability opens. With the WorldMark account, you would now have ARP at all the WM locations that book up before Club Pass opens. Even though you bought retail, you still can't get bookings at the good WM resorts like Fiji or Yellowstone with Club Pass. WorldMark also has units at Ocean Walk that are much cheaper than Club Wyndham and guaranteed to be ocean front. The 2 bedroom deluxe is about $912 for a week during the summer, guaranteed to be ocean front, and you will either be on the 11th or 14th floor of the North tower. The 3 bedrooms are $1064 and Oceanfront as well.

WorldMark also trades with II, so it opens up the option of trading with Marriott. 10,000 credits allows you to trade into a 2 bedroom. There's decent Marriott availability for Orlando, just like how RCI has for the Hilton locations. The difference is that the Marriott resorts have really awesome pools. I posted the World Center pool you can access from the Royal/Sabal/Imperial Palms resorts and the JW Marriott/Lakeshore Reserve pools. A week in a two bedroom here would cost about $970 using WM credits and paying the exchange fee. Marriott owners have to pay about $1450 in maintenance.

20,000 WM credits costs about $4,000 though.

View attachment 14332View attachment 14333View attachment 14334
It appears to me that you’ve become quite the advertisement for WorldMark when you don’t even own WorldMark
Do you go on the Marriott- Hyatt etc. forums with the same advertisements ?
Do you tell them how WorldMark opens up RCI for DVC, Hilton, Wyndham etc?
Do you tell them you always figure out a way to get everything cheaper than anyone else?

From what I’ve read Marriott, Hyatt & others don’t have an internal trading system like Wyndham
If you want to stay at another resort in their systems you have to go through II
What are you going to do when they either start up an internal trading system or give the systems Marriott owns preferential treatment in II.

It’s clear to me that we’re ending up with two players in the timeshare world with Wyndham owning RCI & Marriott owning II
I think you’re dreaming if you believe WorldMark is going stay in II & will maintain its current trading status
Why would Marriott[II] treat WorldMark as it is today after buying II & WorldMarks affiliation with Wyndham?
Fewer & fewer resorts trade in both RCI & II, I think that will continue

It’s okay to make suggestions & say what you like or dislike about resorts but sometimes you pick out the OPs resort for them. I don’t know how you already know which resort the OP will like Best & recommend buying into another system.
I’ll let the individual owners determine which resort they like best

Last edited:

capital city

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Panama City 520k

Club Access 801k
I own CWA and would recommend it. it may only own 25% of Bonnet Creek but it gives you so many other options. Options you may not even care about right now. Plus most CWA owners are burning their points elsewhere while a lot.of Bonnett Creek owners probably covet the holiday weeks so it may actually be harder to get those weeks with Bonnet Creek ownership rather then CWA.

You should PM me the day before Thanksgiving week arp opens up and I'll check availability for you for CWA

dgalati

TUG Member
Reaction score
It appears to me that you’ve become quite the advertisement for WorldMark when you don’t even own WorldMark
Do you go on the Marriott- Hyatt etc. forums with the same advertisements ?
Do you tell them how WorldMark opens up RCI for DVC, Hilton, Wyndham etc?
Do you tell them you always figure out a way to get everything cheaper than anyone else?

From what I’ve read Marriott, Hyatt & others don’t have an internal trading system like Wyndham
If you want to stay at another resort in their systems you have to go through II
What are you going to do when they either start up an internal trading system or give the systems Marriott owns preferential treatment in II.

It’s clear to me that we’re ending up with two players in the timeshare world with Wyndham owning RCI & Marriott owning II
I think you’re dreaming if you believe WorldMark is going stay in II & will maintain its current trading status
Why would Marriott[II] treat WorldMark as it is today after buying II & WorldMarks affiliation with Wyndham?
Fewer & fewer resorts trade in both RCI & II, I think that will continue

It’s okay to make suggestions & say what you like or dislike about resorts but sometimes you pick out the OPs resort for them. I don’t know how you already know which resort the OP will like Best & recommend buying into another system.
I’ll let the individual owners determine which resort they like best
Nothing wrong with helping another to buy cheaper. I personally like OP's posts on other resorts that may offer more. Quit being so condescending and try to be open to others opinions. What works for you may not work for others. I think cbyrne1174 brings a lot of value with her posts and perspective on finding a cheaper way to travel without purchasing up to a VIP level. Not many young couples need or want the commitment or cost of VIP.

Last edited:

cbyrne1174

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
100% resale!!
I suggested WM because a year ago I considered the same thing as OP. I was living in Tampa and wanted Thanksgiving week every year in a presidential since they were so cheap pointwise, but then I dug deeper and noticed a developing boom in the area. There will be 300 Margaritaville units with access to a FULL waterpark in the next 2 years and Reunion will probably eventually sell Wyndham/WM two bedroom units. Bonnet Creek is the best Wyndham resort for Orlando for the time being, but I think Reunion and Margaritaville will match it in the next 5 years.

WorldMark will always have lower MF than CWA because of the way the developer benefits are structured. There are no VIP discounts or unlimited housekeeping credits in WM that all owners have to compensate for with their maintenance fees. WM offers bonus time for everyone where you can get 4 weekend stays a year for mad cheap without having to use housekeeping credits. There is a reason WM still holds resale value, while CWP/CWA doesn't.

The original poster lives in the southeast and from just a basic glance, WM looks concentrated in the west making it seem like it's not worth getting, but I crunched the numbers assuming I will live in the southeast the rest of my life. I pay $5.45 per thousand for my points, which is well below average and WM still is cheaper. If I were to buy 20,000 WM credits, my MF will be $76 per thousand credits.

Ocean Walk Prime season:
Worldmark 2 Bedroom Deluxe (GUARANTEED OCEAN FRONT) = 12 x $76 = $912 a week
Club Wyndham
2 Bedroom Deluxe (50/50 Ocean Front/View) = 203 x $5.45 = $1,106 a week

Reunion Prime Season:
Worldmark 3 Bedroom Deluxe = 17 x $76 = $1292
Club Wyndham
3 Bedroom Deluxe = 285 x $5.45 = $1553

You also avoid the $99 Club Pass fee, get 13 month ARP and can trade into Marriott. Even if II access goes away, WM will still most likely have lower MF than CWA will because they don't have VIP discounts or unlimited housekeeping. How do you think those discounts are covered? By maintenance fees that everyone pays.

The OP also created a post about Myrtle Beach Ocean Front and WM does have a really awesome Ocean Walk 2 Bedroom Penthouse (pictured below) for 16,000 credits ($1216 a week) where all 3 rooms are ocean front. Club Wyndham doesn't have this for 2 bedrooms, nor do they guarantee ocean front at this resort unless you're VIP Gold or you book a 4 bedroom pres. The OP would probably benefit from WM the same as I would, so I was just making sure that they were aware of the option before committing to Bonnet Creek.

oceanwalkrm1421_10024_5_6_7_8_9_tonemapped.jpg
oceanwalkrm1421_10018_19_20_21_23_tonemapped.jpg

Last edited:

Lisa P

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham Points
Ocean Walk Prime season:
Worldmark 2 Bedroom Deluxe (GUARANTEED OCEAN FRONT) = 12 x $76 = $912 a week
Club Wyndham
2 Bedroom Deluxe (50/50 Ocean Front/View) = 203 x $5.45 = $1,106 a week

Reunion Prime Season:
Worldmark 3 Bedroom Deluxe = 17 x $76 = $1292
Club Wyndham
3 Bedroom Deluxe = 285 x $5.45 = $1553

You also avoid the $99 Club Pass fee, get 13 month ARP and can trade into Marriott. Even if II access goes away, WM will still most likely have lower MF than CWA...
Club Pass has very limited inventory and it's not even available to Wyndham resale purchasers like us. We've considered adding WorldMark resale but we expect to always live in the southeast too.

Whenever there is limited inventory, prime season reservations are very difficult to reserve, even with ARP. Cost differences between reservation methods don't matter if either option is extremely difficult to reserve.

Would you happen to know... How much inventory is available at these resorts (above), within each system?

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
Club Pass has very limited inventory and it's not even available to Wyndham resale purchasers like us. We've considered adding WorldMark resale but we expect to always live in the southeast too.

Whenever there is limited inventory, prime season reservations are very difficult to reserve, even with ARP. Cost differences between reservation methods don't matter if either option is extremely difficult to reserve.

Would you happen to know... How much inventory is available at these resorts (above), within each system?

You can book WorldMark in RCI. Inventory is limited there as well, but you can set up an ongoing search for up to two years out. I’m not sure if all the WorldMark resorts are available through RCI but I have seen some there. Just never took the time to look to see how many were there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drepublic

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I own CWA and would recommend it. it may only own 25% of Bonnet Creek but it gives you so many other options. Options you may not even care about right now.

This is a great point. My wife and I used to snowboard throughout high school and college and we are FOR SURE going to have trips out west for skiing/snowboarding. How well are the CWA folks able to book ski resorts out west on Thanksgiving and Christmas times? To me week after Christmas would be great or Thanksgiving Week...and I'd want Presidential Suites so I'm thinking 270k point purchase CWA as that get's me 5 weeknights 2 BR Pres at Clearwater and Park City. Speaking of Clearwater...now that it is in CWA it would be nice to extend a spring break stay in that my 326k points will just get me 2 Bedroom Presidential for 5 nights. With a CWA I could book the other 3 days for a long spring break and also hedge any bets on inventory at Clearwater, or take a second trip to Clearwater in summer as we typically stay during Spring Break. Would be nice if I could stack points for one rervation but I don't think that is possible.

Plus most CWA owners are burning their points elsewhere while a lot.of Bonnett Creek owners probably covet the holiday weeks so it may actually be harder to get those weeks with Bonnet Creek ownership rather then CWA.

Another interesting point. Going CWA would allow for more stays at Clearwater with ARP, get me peak bookings at Bonnett Creek (hopefully 4 or 3 bedroom presidential) and maybe access to better rooms in the West for future Ski Trips? Again my boys are 11 and 9 years old.

Last edited:

bendadin

TUG Member
Reaction score
This is a great point. My wife and I used to snowboard throughout high school and college and we are FOR SURE going to have trips out west for skiing/snowboarding. How well are the CWA folks able to book ski resorts out west on Thanksgiving and Christmas times? To me week after Christmas would be great or Thanksgiving Week...and I'd want Presidential Suites so I'm thinking 270k point purchase CWA as that get's me 5 weeknights 2 BR Pres at Clearwater and Park City. Speaking of Clearwater...now that it is in CWA it would be nice to extend a spring break stay in that my 326k points will just get me 2 Bedroom Presidential for 5 nights. With a CWA I could book the other 3 days for a long spring break and also hedge any bets on inventory at Clearwater, or take a second trip to Clearwater in summer as we typically stay during Spring Break. Would be nice if I could stack points for one rervation but I don't think that is possible.

Another interesting point. Going CWA would allow for more stays at Clearwater with ARP, get me peak bookings at Bonnett Creek (hopefully 4 or 3 bedroom presidential) and maybe access to better rooms in the West for future Ski Trips? Again my boys are 11 and 9 years old.

There is no CWA guarantee that Wyndham will have CWA access to those large units during peak time. So buy where you want to stay and use your 10 month window points for the extras.

cbyrne1174

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
100% resale!!
Most of the western inventory is Worldmark. WorldMark owners all have equal access at 13 months out at all of their resorts. That's also why I suggested it. With CWA, you have to share ARP with all the other CWA owners for only a fraction of the inventory. With WM, you share 100% of the inventory of every resort with all owners. The only difference in maintenance fees between WM owners is that the more you own, the less you pay per thousand credits.

I don't find the ARP worth the price of having to pay CWA maintenance fees for limited inventory. Also, the ARP you get from CWA costs much more than WorldMark ARP.

10,000 WM credits =165,000 Wyndham points.

10,000 WM credits = $765 (if you own 20,000 credits) or $871(if you own only 10,000 credits)

165,000 CWA points = $1084.

capital city

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Panama City 520k

Club Access 801k
I'm not sure what the difference is with sharing Arp with other CWA owners vs sharing with other WorldMark owners. I'm sure it's a smaller number but the ratios work out the same. I'm not sure what your obsession is with Worldmark. You should own it and use it for a while before telling everyone that's what they need.

capital city

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Panama City 520k

Club Access 801k
There is no CWA guarantee that Wyndham will have CWA access to those large units during peak time. So buy where you want to stay and use your 10 month window points for the extras.

Absolutely right and none of us know the answer and that's why I volunteered to look at availability prior to purchasing any points. I looked at bonnet creek at 7 am this morning 13 months to the day and a 1,2,and 3 bedroom deluxe were available but no 4br deluxe. But there was a 4br presidential and no smaller presidentials. Pretty interesting I think.

I booked for my wife and all the women on her moms side a 4 br presidential in the smokies for next July that is never available at 10 months. I also booked several 3br pool view rooms at great smokies lodge for next Memorial day with CWA arp that would not be available at 10 months. So far I am happy with CWA despite the cost. When I want to go back to Mardi gras I'll get it. If I ever enjoy watching cars drive around in a circle at 200mph I'll get Daytona. CWA wont guarentee anything but opens A LOT of possibilities.

jwalk03

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Absolutely right and none of us know the answer and that's why I volunteered to look at availability prior to purchasing any points. I looked at bonnet creek at 7 am this morning 13 months to the day and a 1,2,and 3 bedroom deluxe were available but no 4br deluxe. But there was a 4br presidential and no smaller presidentials. Pretty interesting I think.

I booked for my wife and all the women on her moms side a 4 br presidential in the smokies for next July that is never available at 10 months. I also booked several 3br pool view rooms at great smokies lodge for next Memorial day with CWA arp that would not be available at 10 months. So far I am happy with CWA despite the cost. When I want to go back to Mardi gras I'll get it. If I ever enjoy watching cars drive around in a circle at 200mph I'll get Daytona. CWA wont guarentee anything but opens A LOT of possibilities.

Bonnet Creek does not have a 4BR Deluxe. The only 4BR at Bonnet Creek are the Presidentials.

Jan M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Presidential Reserve at Panama City Beach
Club Wyndham Access
Grandview Las Vegas and Discovery Beach Resort - Both in RCI Points
Woodstone and Summit at Massanutten - Both in RCI weeks used as Wyndham PICs
...and I *think* many of the smaller Presidentials are part of Presidential Reserve, but I could be wrong about that.

At Bonnet Creek all the presidential reserve units are in Tower 6 on floors 15 and above.. There are presidential units on the lower floors and in the other buildings but they aren't presidential reserve units. Tower 6 was the last tower built and I thought the presidential and PR units in that building were a little bigger than the other buildings. The only presidential unit in another building I've been in is a 4 bedroom presidential in Tower 4. It wasn't quite as big as the 4 bedrooms in Tower 6 and set up a little differently but it was very nice.

capital city

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Panama City 520k

Club Access 801k
Bonnet Creek does not have a 4BR Deluxe. The only 4BR at Bonnet Creek are the Presidentials.

Yes, I started to think that when I did a couple more searches.
I looked at 10 months and 1 week Aug 9th a Friday and all room types are available for a full week. I'll try to keep searching right at 13months to see if there is a pattern. The problem is I cant stay up to midnight anymore so they will all be around 7am.

Jan M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Presidential Reserve at Panama City Beach
Club Wyndham Access
Grandview Las Vegas and Discovery Beach Resort - Both in RCI Points
Woodstone and Summit at Massanutten - Both in RCI weeks used as Wyndham PICs
Maybe what I am remembering is that Tower 6 is the only one with 1- 2- and 3-BR Pres? Or, maybe I'm just wrong! It's been known to happen...

Yes, you are right about only Tower 6 having every size presidential unit. I believe all the towers have 4 bedroom presidentials. There may be a few of one other size presidentials in the other buildings too but I can't remember which size unit.