• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Free UDI Shenandoah Crossing - Gordonsville VA 2bed Cabin

timesharepro

TUG Member
Reaction score
Free UDI ownership at the Shenandoah Crossing.

Annual 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom, sleeps 6 Cabin.
Ownership allows 1 red week and 2 blue/white reservations at one time. Additional reservations can be made within 145 days notice.

Understand this trades well from posts here on tug.

Best part about resort for a local is the day use. Owners can use the facilities and amenities 365 days a year. Access to the pools, fitness room, stables, and everything.

Maintenance fees of $2,330 have been paid for 2019 and is available for the new owner to use without reimbursement.

Message me with any questions.

timesharepro

TUG Member
Reaction score
This is still available.

Some edits to the original post.

Additional reservations can be made within 45 days of check in.

There is a $150 reservation/housekeeping fee for each 7 day reservation, and $25 a day for any reservation less than 7 days.

CountryLane

Reaction score
Free UDI ownership at the Shenandoah Crossing.

Annual 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom, sleeps 6 Cabin.
Ownership allows 1 red week and 2 blue/white reservations at one time. Additional reservations can be made within 145 days notice.

Understand this trades well from posts here on tug.

Best part about resort for a local is the day use. Owners can use the facilities and amenities 365 days a year. Access to the pools, fitness room, stables, and everything.

Maintenance fees of $2,330 have been paid for 2019 and is available for the new owner to use without reimbursement.

Message me with any questions.
Do you happen to know how to contact the HOA for Shenandoah Crossing? How do you PM on here?

Patri

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Do you happen to know how to contact the HOA for Shenandoah Crossing? How do you PM on here?
Click the blue name of the person you want to talk to. Start an email conversation.

RVA_Dave

Reaction score
Anyone know if this is still available? Know anyone there looking to transfer the one they have? I'm in Virginia, long time former owner at the resort, and know all the ins and outs. I want it for personal use, not for resale. Let me know, thanks.

timesharepro

TUG Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if this is still available? Know anyone there looking to transfer the one they have? I'm in Virginia, long time former owner at the resort, and know all the ins and outs. I want it for personal use, not for resale. Let me know, thanks.
Dave, I no longer have this unit available. I no longer 'accept' them into my inventory, but if an owner reaches out looking to get rid of one I will direct them to this forum post.