• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Not able to search.......

John_and_Val

Reaction score
Been trying to look for availability all day. I can not type a name of resort, or even location to get a search.

Anyone else having this problem?

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
Been trying to look for availability all day. I can not type a name of resort, or even location to get a search.

Anyone else having this problem?

No problem here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
No trouble here using the desktop.

I'll have that happen sometimes on my cell phone. I'll need to log out and back in. My cell phone doesn't log off when my session times out -- it just can't find the resort list.

55plus

TUG Member
Reaction score
Try a different browser.

jumoe

TUG Member
Reaction score
I get this often. Usually when my internet connection is extremely slow. I believe.... it takes too long to render the page, so the javascript doesn't get loaded. (I believe javascript runs a bunch of the "instant" items on the page). Usually I wait awhile, or log in with a different browser type to try it. When it happens again I will screen shot. Either the entire top portion is missing (blue bar, contact us, club wyndham, all the links), or when I click "book" and then I put in a resort, the dropdown list doesn't show up so I can't pick.

John_and_Val

Reaction score
I have now tried to log in to it from 4 different computers on different networks...............time to waste my time with Wyndham Tech Support!

I just went through all the windows in the App and all my information is missing - points, contracts, Financials, etc!

Last edited:

John_and_Val

Reaction score
I love it!!!!

Called Wyndham - ticket created "you should have a response in 5 - 10 business days". I asked for a ticket reference number and I kid you not the guy said "we don't do what most companies do and have a reference number for you. We will contact you when we get to the issue"

Unbelievable

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
I love it!!!!

Called Wyndham - ticket created "you should have a response in 5 - 10 business days". I asked for a ticket reference number and I kid you not the guy said "we don't do what most companies do and have a reference number for you. We will contact you when we get to the issue"

Unbelievable
I know!!! It's unreal. They do not have ticket number. And don't hold your breathe for a phone call. I was just looking at my notes for my calls to owner care regarding missing owners. I don't know when I called the 1st time. My 2nd call was on 9/17/18. They confirmed was contract was ok and they were sending a rush ticket to IT to fix it on the website. 7/5/19 they sent another ticket to IT. And yes I got the same explanation - no ticket numbers are available.

I'm sorry for your troubles. Have you done a speedtest.net check on your internet? It's free and you can see if your internet is crawling. Below is my results if that helps at all for comparison purposes (not sure what Wyndham's minimum requirements are (if they have any specified)):

upload_2019-10-26_11-1-21.png

Update: Sorry - just reread your post and that you've tried multiple networks. Do you have any owners that aren't registered? If so - wonder if you could create a new login and see if that might work? When you call in can the VC's search for you? I realize that's not an acceptable resolution - but for trouble-shooting purposes wondering if they see stuff.