• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Case No:2016-30571-CICI Division 31

ferstan

TUG Member
Reaction score

IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE SEVENTH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT

IN AND FOR VOLUSIA COUNTY, FLORIDA

CIRCUIT CIVIL DIVISION

Plaintiff Ocean Walk Resort Condominium Association Inc

VS

Defendant Wyndham Vacation Resort Inc

I am staying at Wyndham Ocean Walk at Daytona, Florida. I saw a full page notice placed on all elevators and a dozen walls at the resort. It is on the notice that the final judgement of 24 pages can be found at

www.OceanWalkSouthTower.com.

I tried to obtain it and got a message which said "see your administrator”.

Wyndham Ocean Walk staff would not give me a copy of the judgement.

I would appreciate your letting me know if you or any of the TUG members have a copy of the final judgement and would email me a copy.

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
If you asked the staff at the resort, they won’t help. You’ll probably have to call the HOA directly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bnoble

TUG Member
Reaction score
If memory serves, this was a dispute between some of the whole-ownership owners and Wyndham. I believe something has been posted about it here, but I can't find it right this second. I suspect that site is for those year-round owners.

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
I am an owner at Ocean Walk as well. I registered for the website and get this message:

You have yet to be approved please allow 24 - 48 hours to be processed. If you still continue to receive this message please contact your system administrator.

I'll post if I hear anything.

Thanks!

bobinmich

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
wyndham
I was at Ocean walk a month ago, there were notices everywhere. It sounded like Ocean Walk was in agreement to not "call, visit, promise, etc to prospective buyers"...but when I was there, it did not look like they were "abiding" by the court order.

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
If memory serves, this was a dispute between some of the whole-ownership owners and Wyndham. I believe something has been posted about it here, but I can't find it right this second. I suspect that site is for those year-round owners.

The whole ownership owners didn’t like having their guest or renters being harassed by the sales people. So they were filing to stop it. Hopefully someone will find it soon so we know what the ruling is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

davidvel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Shadow Ridge (Villages)
Carlsbad Inn
Here's the judgment. Have fun all. (Case may be on appeal.)

Attachments

• Ocean Walk v. Wyndham AMD Judgment.pdf
    6.2 MB · Views: 165

Silverdollar

TUG Member
Reaction score
Here's the judgment. Have fun all. (Case may be on appeal.)
Thank you for the attachment. For those who don't wish to read the entire document, skip to pages 22-23 and read the Conclusion. I read it all, but could have saved a lot time by just skipping to the end.