• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Do I need fire sprinkle?

Regina Smith

Reaction score
I decide to buy a home alarm system from iMeshbean. A alarm system can connect WiFi and GSM, the system include a alarm system, PIR detectors, door/window sensors, wireless siren, smoke detector, remote controls. But some people recommend to install fire sprinkler at home. Because the alarm system I plan to have include the smoke detector, I am confuse if it is necessary for me to have fire sprinkle? I have looked for fire sprinkle at iMeshbean, but no result, it seems they don’t sell fire sprinkle. If I need to buy it, do you have any recommend for fire sprinkle?

pedro47

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
If you are in the process of building a new
very large home and a very expensive home. My suggestion is yes add the sprinkler system. My final suggestion is to call your local fire department or ask your insurance company for their approved list of sprinkle companies in your area.

You can also ask your local fire department and your insurance carrier, do you need a sprinkle system in your home.

Now if your home is already built adding a sprinkle system is going to be very expensive IMO.

Please Let some others give you their opinions on this website

Last edited:

Passepartout

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
This new poster is suspicious. Only arrived a week ago, only posts late at night, seems to promote brand name product(s), and nothing related to TS. Apologies if I'm mistaken.

Jim

pedro47

TUG Member
Reaction score
Passepartout, point well taken. Thanks.

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
This new poster is suspicious. Only arrived a week ago, only posts late at night, seems to promote brand name product(s), and nothing related to TS. Apologies if I'm mistaken.

Jim

And all posts are about home alarm systems. What??

Dave

bbodb1

TUG Member
Reaction score
High radiation belt of the Northern Hemisphere
Resorts Owned
RCI Weeks: LaCosta Beach Club, RCI Points: Oakmont Resort, Vacation Village at Parkway. Wyndham: CWA and La Belle Maison, and WorldMark.
Perhaps if we knew what sprinkle did to warrant such consideration......

Regina Smith

Reaction score
And all posts are about home alarm systems. What??

Dave
I want to install a alarm system recently, but I am new about everything, so I ask the information at this forum, hope you can give me some suggestions. Sorry for the confuse.

Regina Smith

Reaction score

Jim
I just want to install a alarm system, and hope your guys can give me some useful suggestion. I don't go to a forum and post thread frequently, I don't know if I do the wrong thing. Sorry for the confuse.

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
Why would you come to a TIMESHARE forum to ask about home alarms? There must be more specific forums about HOME ALARMS that can intelligently answer your questions. Google is your friend. :shrug:

davidvel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Shadow Ridge (Villages)
Carlsbad Inn
I want to install a alarm system recently, but I am new about everything, so I ask the information at this forum, hope you can give me some suggestions. Sorry for the confuse.
Sorry, we don't want to confuse. there are lots of different companies around. Where do you live; what size home do you have; do you own your home; is it an apartment or single family residence? :wall:

Regina Smith

Reaction score
Why would you come to a TIMESHARE forum to ask about home alarms? There must be more specific forums about HOME ALARMS that can intelligently answer your questions. Google is your friend. :shrug:
Thanks for your suggestion, I will

Regina Smith

Reaction score
Sorry, we don't want to confuse. there are lots of different companies around. Where do you live; what size home do you have; do you own your home; is it an apartment or single family residence? :wall:
It's OK. I live in TX, it is a single family residence.

davidvel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Shadow Ridge (Villages)
Carlsbad Inn
So the OP's grammatical style, poor sentence structure, and mis-use of phrases and vocabulary used here are eerily similar to the language on the FAQ of the website being promoted in the first post.

The website also says they are in Paadena, Tx. Go figure. .

geist1223

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark 97,000 Credits
DRI Cabo Azul 50,500
Royal Solaris San Jose del Cabo
What is a fire sprinkle?

Passepartout

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I was suspicious from the first post. All 'her' posts came in in the wee hours, and the brand site mentioned seems to be a foreign sales site. Odd spellings and tenses and sentance structure & no reference in ANY post to TS added more. That's enough.

bbodb1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
RCI Weeks: LaCosta Beach Club, RCI Points: Oakmont Resort, Vacation Village at Parkway. Wyndham: CWA and La Belle Maison, and WorldMark.

bbodb1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
And it reminds me of this: