• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

SuiteVacations.com/seniors

TheHolleys87

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC Boardwalk Villas, Kona Coast II
Received two postcards from them today, advertising "condo-style accommodations that include kitchens." Internet search didn't turn up anything useful, so I was wondering whether anyone here on TUG had heard of them. Is it a booking service or what?

LannyPC

TUG Member
Reaction score
Internet search didn't turn up anything useful...

One thing you can try is to look at their website and, if they have a phone number, enter that into a search engine. I've done this before and sometimes the phone number is tied to another company or website which is usually an alias or alter-ego of the first one. If that is so, then this company that you're trying to find information about probably just popped up under a new name.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
im not sure anyone has ever uncovered a legitimate outfit that sends out mass mailers to owners.

TheHolleys87

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
One thing you can try is to look at their website and, if they have a phone number, enter that into a search engine. I've done this before and sometimes the phone number is tied to another company or website which is usually an alias or alter-ego of the first one. If that is so, then this company that you're trying to find information about probably just popped up under a new name.

Thanks for the suggestion - I did that, and there's no phone number. I didn't want to sign up to look further on their website so I stopped on the home page.

im not sure anyone has ever uncovered a legitimate outfit that sends out mass mailers to owners.

The postcards were addressed to me, whereas most of our timeshares have my husband as primary owner, so I think they got my name/address from other lists of "seniors" such as AARP to which I used to belong.

The information on the home page makes me think they rent out timeshare condo accommodations, but as I said I didn't want to sign up on their site so I didn't go any farther to find out what locations they offer, prices, etc. Between our TS and TUG rental offerings, I think we have enough to choose from!

Thanks!

flnewbie

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Smoketree Lodge, Banner Elk NC, Cranberry Gold Resort, Ontario, Canada Sheraton Broadway Plantation, Williamsburg
Good morning!! Suite Vacations is a new platform for timeshare owners, renters, and resorts to come together- It is run by Shep Altshuler, President of the Timeshare Board Members Association and producer of of Timesharing Today magazine :)
Here is the contact info if you have any questions - or you can PM me as well!
(201) 924-7435
E-Mail: info@suitevacations.com

TheHolleys87

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Good morning!! Suite Vacations is a new platform for timeshare owners, renters, and resorts to come together- It is run by Shep Altshuler, President of the Timeshare Board Members Association and producer of of Timesharing Today magazine :)
Here is the contact info if you have any questions - or you can PM me as well!
(201) 924-7435
E-Mail: info@suitevacations.com
Thanks!

Maple_Leaf

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Royal Dunes
Hapimag
Good morning!! Suite Vacations is a new platform for timeshare owners, renters, and resorts to come together-
Come together to do what?

silentg

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Fitzpatrick's Castle Holiday Homes,
Enchanted Isle.
Use them ?

flnewbie

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Smoketree Lodge, Banner Elk NC, Cranberry Gold Resort, Ontario, Canada Sheraton Broadway Plantation, Williamsburg
Come together to do what?
We offer resorts a platform to reach out to guests who may want to rent at their property and we offer guests a quick simple way to search for safe, secure lodging in world of AirBnB uncertainty.