• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Vistana Villages 2020 Maintenance

BLUE AYES

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sheraton VV KW; Sheraton VV Bella; Westin Lagunamar x 3 (51 & 52) ; Westin Kierland;
Plat. for Life
Can someone please post a screenshot of their Vistana Villages (Key West) two bedroom lock off maintenance bill for 2020. I pre-paid my maintenance bill months ago because I needed to borrow options. They’re now telling me I owe about $100 in additional monies and the rep was unclear about what it is for. I’ve already accounted for the maintenance, taxes and Vistana fee.

VacationForever

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
There was a $10 increase in the VSN fee so that accounts for $10 of the difference.

CPNY

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Harborside Resort at Atlantis
SVV - Key West/Bella
WKV
Regal Vista at Massanutten
Can someone please post a screenshot of their Vistana Villages (Key West) two bedroom lock off maintenance bill for 2020. I pre-paid my maintenance bill months ago because I needed to borrow options. They’re now telling me I owe about $100 in additional monies and the rep was unclear about what it is for. I’ve already accounted for the maintenance, taxes and Vistana fee.
0A0C0739-F01A-4758-A843-0BB151B02E67.jpeg

thats without my VSN fee. It must be on my other ownerships.

BLUE AYES

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sheraton VV KW; Sheraton VV Bella; Westin Lagunamar x 3 (51 & 52) ; Westin Kierland;
Plat. for Life
Thanks, it looks like they are correct.

andysnovel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sheraton Flex, Vistana Bella Section, BlueGreen Charleston,SC
Thanks, it looks like they are correct.
AT Vistana.com website, you can go online and see your personal maint bill with all items listed and any monies you owe at any time.

SandyPGravel

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin St. John Plat+
2 BR-VGV
Westin St. John Plat
2 BR-BV
I haven't received my MF bills yet...
My Dashboard shows balanced owed of $0 for both my ownerships. (SVV-St Aug & WSJ-VGV)

dsmrp

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sheraton Vistana, Waikoloa Bay Club, Hyatt Pinon Pt
I haven't received my MF bills yet...
My Dashboard shows balanced owed of $0 for both my ownerships. (SVV-St Aug & WSJ-VGV)

Ditto for me with SVR, although I haven't checked in nearly a week (on vacation now).

buzglyd

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGV Lagoon Tower
HGV Carlsbad Seapointe
Gaslamp Plaza Suites
SVV Bella
My SVV Bella still shows $0.00. I’m surprised it’s taken them this long to get the annual billing out. I got my HGV bill a long time ago.

CPNY

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Harborside Resort at Atlantis
SVV - Key West/Bella
WKV
Regal Vista at Massanutten
Ditto for me with SVR, although I haven't checked in nearly a week (on vacation now).
The statement is loaded into your dashboard but the pay now amount is still zero.

Anne&Jim

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Kaanapali Villas North OF (annual)
Westin Kaanapali Villas North (annual)
Westin Kaanapali Villas North (bi-annual)
Westin Mission Hills (annual)
Cliff Club at Snowbird (annual)
The Ridge at Tahoe (annual)
Westin Mission Hills almost $100 more than last year
70c75221b4da3ba11716181a8c1f59ed.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ThreeLittleBirds

TUG Member
Reaction score
I just saw that I have a $1400+ MF bill. I paid $1300+ for 2020 in June so I could access my 2020 star options. Over one hour on hold today and over one hour yesterday and I still haven't talked to anyone.

controller1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin KORVN OF
Westin Nanea OF
Westin FLEX
I just saw that I have a $1400+ MF bill. I paid $1300+ for 2020 in June so I could access my 2020 star options. Over one hour on hold today and over one hour yesterday and I still haven't talked to anyone.

Why stay on hold when you can send them an email or message from your dashboard? That way, you have the answer in writing.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
Does your balance online show a balance due of $1,400?

Markus

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WLR, WKV, WDW
The reason that you owe more money now, is because when you call in to borrow options, Vistana uses the current year MFs as an estimate for the future year MFs. So when the Board approves the budget and MFs for the future year, the MFs for that year become know, and your account shows an under payment, because the MFs usually go up from year to year. For 2020, Vistana has increased MFs from 6% to 11% depending on the resort.

Markus

ThreeLittleBirds

TUG Member
Reaction score
The reason that you owe more money now, is because when you call in to borrow options, Vistana uses the current year MFs as an estimate for the future year MFs. So when the Board approves the budget and MFs for the future year, the MFs for that year become know, and your account shows an under payment, because the MFs usually go up from year to year. For 2020, Vistana has increased MFs from 6% to 11% depending on the resort.

Markus

The estimated fee was $1300 (some odd dollars), so the difference owed should only be approximately $100. I'm concerned that if I can't get through to anybody before the January 6th due date, my February reservation that I booked using my 2020 options will be cancelled.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
Yes. It shows a balance of $1431.42
What about when you click on the Pay Now button. It takes you to a different screen that will then also show a "Less Payments" amount. Does your payment show there, is the balance due the same? You could just try paying the balance that you actually owe and see if it then shows $0 due. I paid one of our fees today and deducted the $5 ARDA-ROC fee and it now shows $0 due.