• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

100% FREE - GRAND TIMBER LODGE 2BD L/O - Summer

Angelanoel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Grand Timber Lodge
2019 Usage
2 Bedroom Lockout (sleeps 8)
Summer Season (Float Weeks 21-39)
MF's: $1092.56

**Will give whomever wants this a $300 Gift Card to use towards the MF's which will be due at closing.

We will pay Closing and Transfer Fee. Absolutely free to own this beautiful resort

Angelanoel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Nothing is booked at the moment but I could have the seller look into booking something if needed

Angelanoel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Summer Activities include: Stand Up Paddle Boarding, White River Rafting, Biking, Horseback Riding, Fishing, Golf, Hiking, ATV Rentals, Swimming or just hanging at the resort with activities for the family.

CCR

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
NCV, Worldmark
Is this the Marriott in Tahoe? If so I am interested.

amycurl

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
No, this is in Breck. This is a very nice resort, and we had a fantastic time over the July 4th week a few years ago. If I had any more vacation time to use, I would snap this up. It's a II Premier resort, and I would bet would be a pretty good trader. It's considered prime time, even though it's not ski season.

Angelanoel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Agree with Amy. This is one of the nicest timeshares I've been to.

Youbetchya

Reaction score
Grand Timber Lodge
2019 Usage
2 Bedroom Lockout (sleeps 8)
Summer Season (Float Weeks 21-39)
MF's: $1092.56

**Will give whomever wants this a $300 Gift Card to use towards the MF's which will be due at closing.

We will pay Closing and Transfer Fee. Absolutely free to own this beautiful resort

Is this annual or eoy? Deeded? How hard is it to trade weeks for ski season if desired?

pacman777

TUG Member
Reaction score
I own winter season ski week here. It’s a nice resort right on the mountain and half mile walk to Main Street. Only drawback is that the floating winter week is based on a lottery system where you submit 10 or so requests by ranking and then they assign them to you based on what what you were able to get previously. For example if you got a high demand spring break week the year before you are likely to get a less popular week. They do the same for the summer weeks so don’t count on getting July 4th week every year. You might get assigned an early June week when things are slow and not much going on.

baf99

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Carlsbad Inn Beach Resort
Blue Whale
Any thoughts on whether it would be possible to lock off and stay back to back weeks? If there's a lottery system I would be concerned that the two halves might not be assigned adjacent weeks.

pacman777

TUG Member
Reaction score
Any thoughts on whether it would be possible to lock off and stay back to back weeks? If there's a lottery system I would be concerned that the two halves might not be assigned adjacent weeks.

Yes it’s definitely possible but the likelihood will depend on which weeks you are requesting in your top ranking. If your top request is for 2 consecutive weeks in May which is lower demand then you will probably get it. Would be lower chance for consecutive July weeks.

pacman777

TUG Member
Reaction score
Colorado is awesome in the summertime. Only reason I’m not going for this is that I own Hyatts and can get into the Hyatt Main Street Station or the Hyatt in Beaver Creek if we want to go during the summer.

Angelanoel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Still Available. Person taking over ownership will receive $300 gift card for 2019 MF's

SteelerGal

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKV, SDO, HPP, Bay Club
Sent message