• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

[ 2012 ] Hi. I am a genuine timeshare scammer.

Patri

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I thought he earlier said he was 31 years old. Grandkids?

AwayWeGo

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview At Las Vegas

[triennial - points]

vckempson

TUG Member
Reaction score
I think you got the words wrong, I always thought it went like this...

doo do doo do, doo do doo do

What can I say. I have a deaf ear when it comes to music. :(

Actually, I have a music degree, but I need staff paper to put notes to paper. From a layman's perspective, though, your transcription was much better.

ace2000

TUG Member
Reaction score
Actually, I have a music degree, but I need staff paper to put notes to paper. From a layman's perspective, though, you transcribed did much better.

LOL - I hope you know I wasn't serious... :)

Larry

TUG Member
Reaction score
I now think he is totally sincere and wants to reform!!!

Let's just send him $2,000 each before he has to ask us for it so that he can invest in a legitimate business. I am sure that not only will we get our money back, but with his great skills we should also get at least a 10% return on our investment, just as soon as he turns a profit, which of course he will guarantee.

All we need to know is how to wire the money to him.:wave: :zzz: :crash:

Just how mush more BS are we going to get from scammer.

Reaction score
There is no doubt that this person has knowledge about potential scams. However, the more I read the more suspect that I become.

Although I agree with you, I still feel that there is merit to some of "scammers" information.

Perhaps he is scamming me, you, and all of us, but as long as we keep our checkbooks and private info away, perhaps we can learn something from a self proclaimed insider.

I 100% believe that if this is a real scammer and they started a blog/twitter/facebook/youtube site on scamming, it would be interesting and popular.

I would also like to hear about his "timeshare vacation" as he said he was checking into one over the weekend but has not posted about his experience.

Beefnot

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have lost any desire to hear any more from this buffoon. I think he is an insider of some sort, but he is a clown. Yes, agree he does have that personality disorder thing.

jet dreamin

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have lost any desire to hear any more from this buffoon. I think he is an insider of some sort, but he is a clown. Yes, agree he does have that personality disorder thing.

Ditto to all of this, including the personality disorder. Buh bye. :wave:

T_R_Oglodyte

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Yes, agree he does have that personality disorder thing.

Which you (and others) are feeding by continuing to post in the thread.

Beefnot

TUG Member
Reaction score

ace2000

TUG Member
Reaction score
Can we please stop feeding the troll by posting on this thread... wait a minute...

:)

Beefnot

TUG Member
Reaction score
Instead of talking about clearing his conscience and all that silly nonsense, maybe he can explain how his insurance telemarketing scam(s) work and how he is able to get victims who have recently sustained damage to their homes to pony up money for phony services? TSscammer, tell us about some of your other scams.

markel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Instead of talking about clearing his conscience and all that silly nonsense, maybe he can explain how his insurance telemarketing scam(s) work and how he is able to get victims who have recently sustained damage to their homes to pony up money for phony services? TSscammer, tell us about some of your other scams.

You really want to keep this going??

Beefnot

TUG Member
Reaction score
Ok I guess not. I'm done. I promise, I will not post on this thread again.

geekette

Reaction score
Yes really. Forums should never give room to trolls. That paves the way for more and more non sense stories and scares the regular contributors away. I have seen so many great forums get killed by trolls and spammers.

You are free to start your own site and close any threads you do not like. But that is not how this one operates. It would take a lot more than a meager thread of this size to "kill" Tug!

rrlongwell

Reaction score
I am fairly new here and want to know who or what is Ride?

Ride is part of his screan name the regulars have nick named him. He is a self proclaimed advocate for the causes he belives in. A core group of regulars on this site apparently do not think much of him and have pretty much driven him off this board.

AwayWeGo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview At Las Vegas

[triennial - points]

Zac495

TUG Member
Reaction score
That's very good.

Could also be Steamboat Bill, but I sure liked him. He was a Disney fanatic like me.

I think he sent some really bad PM's to a few people, though, if I remember correctly.

Spence doesn't write well enough to fool anyone. But he is a smart guy.

Yes he did - I was victim to him. Jerk.