• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

[2013] Beware Redweek4less / IA Vacations / VP Title / [see new names below][merged]

PamMo

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
If they don't exist I'll bet that they'll offer another one "exactly like it" !

As I recall, 2 x 0 still equals zero.

-

Yeah, I 'd like to own the Marriott Waiohai 2BR lockoff that BCSRentals is selling. Those are really, really rare - as in no such configuration exists at Waiohai.

Beaglemom3

TUG Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I 'd like to own the Marriott Waiohai 2BR lockoff that BCSRentals is selling. Those are really, really rare - as in no such configuration exists at Waiohai.

I saw that, too.

We need to bombard the "questions for seller" area lower down on the listing.

They have not allowed questions before. Must be slipping.

-

rebrewer

TUG Member
Reaction score
Address?

Law enforcement officials in Tennessee have informed me these folks have moved from Sevierville to the Knoxville area. If anyone has a physical address for them I'd appreciate it.

pacman777

TUG Member
Reaction score
So are these guys now bcsrentals on eBay? If so, they got a 148.1k Westin Kierland villa up for auction. I tried to bid on it but for some reason I am blocked from even bidding on their auctions. I had asked some questions on a prior auction way back and they must have blocked me for being too knowledgable about timeshares

rebrewer

TUG Member
Reaction score
Yes, same people. I'm blocked from asking them questions as well as bidding.

csxjohn

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tropic Shores Resort, Bluegreen points
So are these guys now bcsrentals on eBay? If so, they got a 148.1k Westin Kierland villa up for auction. I tried to bid on it but for some reason I am blocked from even bidding on their auctions. I had asked some questions on a prior auction way back and they must have blocked me for being too knowledgable about timeshares

Yes, same people. I'm blocked from asking them questions as well as bidding.

You can always get a new eBay account started if you really want to deal with them.

Saintsfanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score
Law enforcement officials in Tennessee have informed me these folks have moved from Sevierville to the Knoxville area. If anyone has a physical address for them I'd appreciate it.

They are still registered with the state as being in Sevierville. Their two main active entities are Vacation Experts International LLC and VP Title LLC. If they did relocate they will likely update with the state soon. Or more likely they will close those entities down and create new ones. Those two entities are just over 3 years old. That's about as long as you want to run with pseudo scam operations.

Since Sevierville is just outside of Knoxville it really doesn't matter. What they probably did is get just outside of the jurisdiction of the small town cops. If they put down a Knoxville address the police there are likely to ignore the complaints.

The owner very likely still lives in Sevierville. The address is 2179 Walnut Grove Rd. Stacy Gillispie put his home up for sale for $2,500,000 in 2011. He ended up coming down to $1,750,000 but took it off the market in 2014. He paid about $1,500,000 at the bubble and like most people probably refuses to take a loss. I am fairly certain he still lives there. The cops probably cannot just drop by and make demands unless they have a warrant so closing the "store" location changes things.

Last edited:

Yankeefan8980

Reaction score
Bcsrentals

Has anyone successfully completed a timeshare purchase with BCS Rental?

Thanks!

Ebayers beware...BCSRENTALS just sold a biennial Westin Kaanapali 148,100 Staroptions, a few days ago...and surprise surprise...the listing is back up again 3 days later. :hysterical:

natarajanv

TUG Member
Reaction score
multipe units?

Ebayers beware...BCSRENTALS just sold a biennial Westin Kaanapali 148,100 Staroptions, a few days ago...and surprise surprise...the listing is back up again 3 days later. :hysterical:

I had the same question about HGVC (same unit/season/points, identical listing). Is it possible they have multiple similar units, with similar situation like all 2016 points are used up already, and buyer only needs to pay MF from 2017 onwards?:(

PamMo

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
From Natarajanv: "Is it possible they have multiple similar units, with similar situation like all 2016 points are used up already, and buyer only needs to pay MF from 2017 onwards?"

I doubt it. They put highly desirable units up for auction, take your money, and then drag out the closing until they can find a unit. It is a total scam. I am very surprised they are still in business. The local police, the DA, and the state Attorney General have all been looking into this group.

onenotesamba

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Sea World, HGVC Boulevard/Strip
I had the same question about HGVC (same unit/season/points, identical listing). Is it possible they have multiple similar units, with similar situation like all 2016 points are used up already, and buyer only needs to pay MF from 2017 onwards?:(

I've been stalking HGVC on eBay, and BCS Rentals has re-listed a high-value deed (7,000 Platinum package on Paradise), three or four times, now. There have definitely been "winning bidders." Not sure what being a 'winning bidder' means with them, though.

BennyBoy00

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Yes, I have successfully completed a purchase with one of their former names. I got everything that was advertised, and it was completed in a timely manner (< 4 months) so I consider myself lucky.

The deed was signed by the sellers after the date of the auction. I think half of their problem is listing things for sale before they have agreements in place from the sellers. Then when they approach the seller with a buyer, some may not be ready to unload their unit right then and there.

Thanks!

jgmackay

Reaction score

Thanks!

Hello Everyone!

I am a Worldmark owner now for 6 years. Last night on Ebay, I won an auction for a (too good to be true) 24k WM account for $5,375 from BCS RENTALS! it supposedly has 48k in the hole with dues paid until October 2016! A "Katie" from BCS is supposed to contact me on Monday to get my info and payment information. After reading the thread about Redweeks4less / IA Vacations / VP title I realize these guys were going to try and part me with my hard earned money. A question for the group of experts here is IF you were in my shoes, how would you go about setting these clowns up for Ebay fraud and/or a visit to the local jail? What type of questions should I ask of them to entrap them? Thanks! John

pacman777

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

I am a Worldmark owner now for 6 years. Last night on Ebay, I won an auction for a (too good to be true) 24k WM account for $5,375 from BCS RENTALS! it supposedly has 48k in the hole with dues paid until October 2016! A "Katie" from BCS is supposed to contact me on Monday to get my info and payment information. After reading the thread about Redweeks4less / IA Vacations / VP title I realize these guys were going to try and part me with my hard earned money. A question for the group of experts here is IF you were in my shoes, how would you go about setting these clowns up for Ebay fraud and/or a visit to the local jail? What type of questions should I ask of them to entrap them? Thanks! John

I'm sure they check these forums closely so doubt they will even contact you to complete the transaction after reading your post. I am restricted from bidding on their auctions for some odd reason as I had asked some probing questions on one of their auctions way back.

TheTimeTraveler

TUG Member
Reaction score
Interestingly enough I had a question to ask them about one of their auctions, however their auctions do not let you ask any questions. If you try you are just automatically sent back to the auction without being able to ask.

jgmackay

Reaction score
Maybe Ebay finally shut them down or law enforcement might have stepped in.

REDWEEKS4LESS / IA Vacations is now BCI Rentals. I won an auction January 1st for a 24k Worldmark account with 48k in the hole and, dues paid until October 2016. A "Katie" from BCI rentals contacted me for my information and payment. I asked for an Estoppel certificate which, she sent me. Unfortunately, from previous WM purchases from other brokers this Estoppel didn't look authentic. Katie informed me that their title company is "in house" and she gave me an address which when searched, turned up a BBB "F" rating for ............. IA VACATIONS. Thanks to TUG, I saved myself from potentially losing $6,100 dollars!

onenotesamba

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Sea World, HGVC Boulevard/Strip
allseasonstravel?

There's an e-Bay seller from Knoxville called allseasonstravel, and I'm wondering whether they might be the same people? Did a search here, but the only thread I found had no real info about them.

TheTimeTraveler

TUG Member
Reaction score
J_Worl4 on eBay

I believe this same Company is also operating in eBay under the name of J_Worl4

This Company J_Worl4 is operating out of Tennessee.

brianfox

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Waiohai x3
Once again TUG saves the day

I "won" an annual Waiohai Ocean View for $7600 last night from j_worl4 on Ebay. I actually had searched for the seller on TUG, but had mistyped the name so of course no red flags came up...

Today they contacted me and I immediately asked to use an escrow/title company of my choosing, as I would be paying for the service.

They quickly replied that they are contracted with VP Title and I would be required to use them.

So I did a (correctly spelled) search in TUG and came up with this tread. My reply to the seller was as follows:

I wish the ad had stated VP_Title up front... As a Marriott resale owner, I checked TUG regarding this title company, and will take their advice and run from this sale. Too many horror stories with VP_Title and IA Vacations, Redweek4less, allseasonstravel, BCS rentals or whatever reseller you are this month.

brianfox

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Waiohai x3
Hey all, just wanted to let you know that you people at TUG don't know what you're talking about - not my words.... :rofl:

I have cancelled the Waiohai Ebay sale, and here was their response:

I will be happy to send you a cancel transaction through Ebay, but the folks on TUG obviously have no idea what they are talking about, as there are about 50 timeshare resale companies from Knoxville to Sevierville, as this is a major timeshare resale area. Other than using VP Title for our title transfers, we don't have anything to do with any other company that you listed. Our Ebay feedback speaks for itself, but we want our clients to be comfortable with their purchases, and if you don't wish to move forward that is fine - I will just send you a cancel transaction through Ebay now that you can accept, as we will be moving forward with another buyer.

So there.

All said, they were very nice about the whole thing, but I will always defer to the meanest person on TUG over the nicest person on Ebay.

Last edited:
Reaction score
JQ travel/VP Title

I also "won" an auction for the Disney wilderness lodge from JQTravel. They insisted they will only take Amex for the purchase and the process will take up to 90 days. I noticed that their purchase contract has JQ travel as the seller and doesn't reference any DVC contract number. When I asked them why they dont follow regular contracts, they said they use a power of attorney with Disney to protect the privacy of the seller. Seemed very fishy, so i called Disney administration directly and they have no record of VP Title(which JQ owns) or JQ travel having a timeshare waiting on ROFR. I called EBAY to complain but they said there is nothing they can do since it was charged to VP title. So instead I put a fraud complaint in with AMEX to reverse the charge.
JQ travel insists they will refund the charge but so far nothing has happened.:annoyed:Now I am waiting on AMEX to do it on their end.