• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

[ 2013 ] Stay Away Timshare Liquidators, LLC "TLC" in Las Vegas

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
My guess is that someone related to this company is monitoring posts on the internet regarding this company. Yesterday, I deleted a post from a newbie in this thread (it was a duplicate) and then, teebee1 shows up today with a glowing recommendation….

By the time teebee1 posted, the original post had been deleted for several hours, but teebee1 had already received a notice of the deleted post, using their software that notifies them when info. is posted about their company. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Passepartout

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Denise, my guess is we'll never hear from teebee1 again. If you want to delete my post that copies his, feel free.

loupuzzle

Reaction score
Denise, my guess is we'll never hear from teebee1 again. If you want to delete my post that copies his, feel free.
Wouldn't be so bad to leave these couple of posts. It helps newbies like me know some of the things that go on....

Very informative thread btw!

dianeo2000

Reaction score
DON'T Buy TLC Las Vegas

My sister & I went to Las Vegas & went to see this company to get show tickets. This was a complete scam!! We have paid over $1300.00 each sampler package and now that we are ready to use this package find that you can't go anywhere decent that you couldn't have taken yourself for 1/2 of the cost.

They sold us a bill of goods that you can buy extra points and that you will be an RCI Platinum Member. This is worthless. I just got off the phone with RCI and you can only buy points up to 1/2 of the points you purchased from TLC.

Once we got there, we didn't want their timeshare stuff but they didn't let you leave until you purchased something. What turned out to be 2 hour trip took us over 4 hours to get out of there after agreeing this worthless package.

Do not be fulled....do not do it. This has cost us over 2600.00 and we can't even use it.

AgainstAll

Reaction score
My sister & I went to Las Vegas & went to see this company to get show tickets. This was a complete scam!! We have paid over $1300.00 each sampler package and now that we are ready to use this package find that you can't go anywhere decent that you couldn't have taken yourself for 1/2 of the cost.

They sold us a bill of goods that you can buy extra points and that you will be an RCI Platinum Member. This is worthless. I just got off the phone with RCI and you can only buy points up to 1/2 of the points you purchased from TLC.

Once we got there, we didn't want their timeshare stuff but they didn't let you leave until you purchased something. What turned out to be 2 hour trip took us over 4 hours to get out of there after agreeing this worthless package.

Do not be fulled....do not do it. This has cost us over 2600.00 and we can't even use it.

I went through that 'show' last October. I was only willing to because it was in the Riviera and I couldn't be bussed somewhere and held captive longer. Of course none of their numbers made sense and when I explained that to them they just switched them all around again :) Took us probably 3 hours but got out without buying anything. They didn't seem to like me looking up the properties on my phone, but I told them I'd never spend that much money without due diligence.

Afterwards I decided I want to go see them again -- this time I'd bring my laptop or tablet and prove their numbers don't work. I'd like to see how quickly I could get out, then. I wonder where they'll move when the Riviera closes.

Reaction score
So how do you get out of this system? I bought into the TLC resorts through RCI points but know I realize it was a huge mistake. Please help

LannyPC

TUG Member
Reaction score
So how do you get out of this system? I bought into the TLC resorts through RCI points...

Do you own a deed or is this a travel club membership?
If you own a deed, are the mortgage and MFs paid up to date? If not paid up to date, you will have to bring them up to date before you can find another owner. If paid up, then try to give it away here in TUg's Bargain Deals section or ask the resort if it will take your TS back.

What is not recommended is seeking out these various "relief" or "rescue" companies that claim they will get you out of your TS. And do not pay anyone an upfront fee to get you out.