• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

2019 Booked

travelplus

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with Diamond to book our 2 owner weeks at Scottsdale Villa Mirage for the first week and Sedona Summit for the 2nd week this December. I then booked a 1 Bedroom and Studio at Ridge on Sedona but then cancelled that with RCI and was able to book a 2 bedroom at Scottsdale Links to save TPU and the 2nd Exchange Fee.
We also have 2 weeks coming up at The Ridge Tahoe one week our owner week in a 2 bedroom with a 2nd week using Marriott.

This year is a bit different because towards the end of October into November I booked a 3 week cruise. 1 Week in the Med followed by the 2 weeks back to Tampa.

I am now looking at Vegas for July(yes I love summer in Vegas).

This has been a year of much deserved travel. I enjoy staying at new resorts as do my Parents. You just have to be flexible.

For instance the last few years we have been first going to Sedona then Scottsdale but this year since the availability of our owner weeks was not available I did a switcheroo to make Scottsdale at the beginning and end of the vacation so that way after our flight we just have a 20 minute drive and on the return we can spend the day by the pool until the return flight.

Timesharing forces you to vacation and thats a good thing!