• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

$2M+ Disney Golden Oak neighborhood

TravelTime

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
All Resale: MVC DPs, Marriott Ko Olina, Marriott Marbella, WKOVR-N, Four Seasons Aviara
https://www.disneygoldenoak.com

Located just four miles from Magic Kingdom® Park, Golden Oak offers custom single-family homes, legendary Disney service—and a lifetime of happily-ever-after memories.
• Move-in ready dream homes are available now—or build one to suit. Prices start at $2 million.
• Enjoy access to membership in the private Golden Oak Club, with premier experiences and services orchestrated by a dedicated concierge team.
• Live in close proximity to the nearby Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World® Resort.

TravelTime

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
All Resale: MVC DPs, Marriott Ko Olina, Marriott Marbella, WKOVR-N, Four Seasons Aviara
I got this email today. The homes are priced from about the low $2 millions all the way up to close to $5 million. And I am assuming that does note include any extras that developers of new homes tend to charge for. But I would hope those prices are all inclusive!

Greetings!

Thank you for your interest in Golden Oak at Walt Disney World® Resort! My name is Anna and I’ll happily assist in providing you everything you need to know about our one-of-a-kind community.

For the first time ever, Disney is offering single-family, whole ownership custom homes priced from $2 million. Currently, we are building homes in Marceline, Kingswell, Symphony Grove and The Cottages at Symphony Grove – all within our Golden Oak gate.

Each neighborhood is distinctive in terms of lot and home size, price, architecture and design timeframe.

Here is an online link with available homes in Golden Oak: Golden Oak Availability

Within the private residential community of Golden Oak, the portfolio of Four Seasons Private Residences is expanding—in a very magical way! Inside this enchanted enclave, an effortless lifestyle is enjoyed at the place known for creating lasting memories—Walt Disney World Resort. Residences priced from $5 million for carefree, contemporary living. Here are the homes available in that neighborhood: Four Seasons Private Residences Orlando Availability

As a Golden Oak resident, Disney's renowned Guest service culture can be part of your everyday life. Enjoy Family Resort Living amenities such as: Summerhouse (a private Disney club with 2 great restaurants, fitness center, heated pool, game room, etc.), Club Member Services which includes a personal concierge staff, and the Disney’s Club Life which allows families to experience a special kind of Disney through Extra Magic Hours, merchandise delivery, and complimentary, door to park transportation and a host of amenities, events and activities taking advantage of all that Walt Disney World® Resort offers. Here is a link to more details about our amenities: Explore the 2019 Club Life Brochure

Please let me know if I can answer any questions for you. I look forward to working with you!

Have a Golden day!

Last edited:

Big Matt

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
One of my close friends is a Disney fanatic. He's moving to this neighborhood when he retires. He's dead serious and thinks it is a good deal.

T-Dot-Traveller

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Mayan Palace Regency
Taranova
Hi Traveltime ,
Thanks for posting and adding the links .

I am sure there is a market / just like Vidanta Estates & PB Montecristo (Cabo) in the TS world .

TravelTime

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
One of my close friends is a Disney fanatic. He's moving to this neighborhood when he retires. He's dead serious and thinks it is a good deal.

Ha ha. I would love to live here but it is too expensive, even for someone from the San Francisco Bay Area (like me). I can’t imagine paying $2 million to $5 million for a house in Orlando. I did not notice that the homes that are branded by the Four Seasons are asking almost $8 million!

Big Matt

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I would never pay 2 million for a house unless I had about 20 million in net worth, and it wouldn't be in Orlando. You can get a very nice, huge house in Orlando on a lake for around a million. You can get a really nice smaller house in a gated community for about half a million. Orlando isn't cheap.

Panina

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hgvc Anderson, Blue Ride Village Resort
When people have the money they can get anything they want and splurge. As much as I love Disney, if I had that money I would get a home on the water of Marco Island. I have been on cruises and some of the houses are amazing.

I will just have to settle on living the rich life through timeshares. It really hit me this last vacation when I was in Key West, Captiva and Marco Island, that I could never live the life I do if it wasn’t for timesharing. I was living the rich life. I will say it again, I am a Happy Timesharer!

TravelTime

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
When people have the money they can get anything they want and splurge. As much as I love Disney, if I had that money I would get a home on the water of Marco Island. I have been on cruises and some of the houses are amazing.

I will just have to settle on living the rich life through timeshares. It really hit me this last vacation when I was in Key West, Captiva and Marco Island, that I could never live the life I do if it wasn’t for timesharing. I was living the rich life. I will say it again, I am a Happy Timesharer!

Yes, I agree. Timeshares are a great way to live the good life.