• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

7/7-7/14, 2 bed, 2 bath, Hilton's Kohala Suites, $700/week

LAST MINUTE RENTAL POSTING LIMITS
You may offer or request weeks beginning no later than
June 3, 2024
Maximum asking price in public posts is $800/week or $115/day

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
Our kids don't want to go anymore because of the volcano. It's on the other side of the island, no where near this area. This is a gorgeous place. You can take the shuttle over to the big hotel and ride the train or the boat around the huge hotel complex. Great restaurants on the Hilton grounds and at the shopping center.

SFX never did come through with the second week our kids wanted, so they were going to stay at the Hilton hotel for another six nights. I did get this through SFX. That will be a question.

I doubt there are those fees RCI charges because nothing more than the TAT is disclosed.

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
Still available. This is an SFX exchange. I can add a guest. I really don't think the volcano will be an issue at all.

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Still available.

klpca

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SDO, Quarter House, Seapointe, Coronado Beach, Carlsbad Inn, Worldmark
Still available.
I'm here now. It's a beautiful resort....just the right size, imo. The unit is beautifully decorated. We've had some voggy days, but went over to the east side of the island, which is gorgeous. It hasn't bothered us all that much. If I could I'd rent your unit I'd do it in a heartbeat.

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Thank you, Katherine. I hope someone takes it. The airfare deals are pretty good from the west coast. I was checking on airfare for a friend and happened to check Kona, just in case.

This is far from the volcano.

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bump up again. I will do it cheaper. Geez.

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bump.

coreman23

Reaction score
I think it’s a great deal, people have a scare of Hawaii right now, should stop watching the news. Maybe this will help.
IMG_5385.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I sent you a private message, Pat Lillis.

I also have someone else interested, so first come, first served.

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
This is rented.

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Pat Lillis has an injury and therefore cannot use this unit. If anyone wants it, let me know ASAP.

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Airfare is so cheap out of Denver right now, and I could book with my Alaska Airlines companion pass out of SFO and really save some money on that flight. But Rick did not even crack a smile when I suggested we go.

Sandy VDH

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wynd VIP Plat GF, HGVC Elite, WM, HICV, +
I just got airfare from Houston one way for $167. I am going but will be there July 26th, I WANT to see the volcano.

Going not running.

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
One of the locals is taking this week. I am very happy for him and his family. It's a great week and it's nice that a local can use it.

klpca

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SDO, Quarter House, Seapointe, Coronado Beach, Carlsbad Inn, Worldmark
LAST MINUTE RENTAL POSTING LIMITS
You may offer or request weeks beginning no later than
June 3, 2024
Maximum asking price in public posts is $800/week or $115/day