• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Accelerated Sales and Marketing LLC

(yrknob

Reaction score
Is anybody here familiar with Accelerated Sales and Marketing LLC out of Atlanta, GA? The have sent me a Letter of Intent to purchase our Vidanta Grand Luxxe Residence timeshare and the number they gave is really high. Problem is I cannot find any information on them besides their website. No BBB reviews, no reviews available from Google searches. My wife and I aren't moving forward with the deal because it seems to good to be true. I'm just wondering if others here have worked with Accelerated Sales & Marketing and if the are indeed a legit company.

Passepartout

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
It's a scam. Anything too good to be true, IS. There are a bazillion Vidantas available for free (check eBay).

Sorry.

Jim

T-Dot-Traveller

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Mayan Palace Regency
Taranova
Is anybody here familiar with Accelerated Sales and Marketing LLC out of Atlanta, GA? The have sent me a Letter of Intent to purchase our Vidanta Grand Luxxe Residence timeshare and the number they gave is really high. Problem is I cannot find any information on them besides their website. No BBB reviews, no reviews available from Google searches. My wife and I aren't moving forward with the deal because it seems to good to be true. I'm just wondering if others here have worked with Accelerated Sales & Marketing and if the are indeed a legit company.

SCAM

PS - now that they have your information - so does every other scammer .
This will be the first of many such contacts to come .

IF THEY CONTACT YOU - IT IS A SCAM

Buy it / rent it for a corporate event / weeks off the back end of your 99 year contract = ALL SCAMS - if they contacted you .

PS - this is the third or so new "xxx LLC " posted on TUG this week
NONE are ever legit .

Last edited:

vacationtime1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV-OF (Maui)
WKV x2 (Scottsdale)
These companies make promises about selling timeshares for too-good-to-be-true prices. Once the victim is hooked, they need some kind of fee (i.e. money); it can be a "refundable" escrow fee, a title report, a tax clearance payment, etc. What they call it doesn't matter. Once they have the victim's money, they disappear. There was never a buyer.

theo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Is anybody here familiar with Accelerated Sales and Marketing LLC.....

The only thing such parasites can or will "accelerate" is a decrease in your bank account balance. ;)

chapjim

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham VIPF & PresRes, HVC/DRI (Gold), Quarter House (4), Resort on Cocoa Beach (2), HGVC Tuscany Village, HGVC South Beach-McAlpin, HGVC Parc Soleil
Heckuva deal! What could go wrong?

Not a fat cat

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I received the same letter, red flags came up when I could not google their company. Plus while letting them think I am interested they are calling all the time.

Breaker 1-2

Reaction score
I received an unsolicited call and email from Accelerated Sales and Marketing, LLC - offering the same to me as they seemingly did to you guys. I have received similar offers from entities from New York as well. When I pulled out of the deal with New York...the representative got more angry than anyone should who's trying to get your business...I looked that company up and searched for the name of the employee - found no such person; even though the company itself supposedly exited "according to the website." Again, with Accelerated Sales and Marketing, LLC - I searched GA Secretary of State site, did a Business Name search and found that this named company supposedly merged with another company (N.A. Williams, Inc.). The address is different from the address listed on the "Letter of Intent" and it's all pretty much the same standard BS lingo.

If you check your Vidanta contract or any other Timeshare contracts you may have - there is a Warning Notice about receiving "unsolicited calls" and no one really reads or heeds it. I've fell victim to allowing the idea of the amounts offered to cloud my reasonable judgement to not listen to the people, but, I entertained them anyways. There is no problem in wanting to believe something to be true; just be sure to watch and catch those warning signs early enough to not give your hard-earned money away. When I said that I would be interested - as long as, NO money had to come from me; that's when the harder sale pitch began...so don't do it! If you have, cancel before it's to late.

LannyPC

TUG Member
Reaction score
[QUOTE="Breaker 1-2, post: 2200420, member: 110850"I've fell victim to allowing the idea of the amounts offered to cloud my reasonable judgement to not listen to the people, but, I entertained them anyways.[/QUOTE]

That's exactly how these scammers catch people. They paint these pictures of big paydays in the potential victims' eyes. Then when the victim is all focused on what he will do with this life-altering amount of money, the scammers hit them with "Oh, we just need you to pay us [a tiny fraction of what you will allegedly fetch for this sale] to cover [some sort of legitimate-sounding fee/tax]."

RX8

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and DVC
“I searched GA Secretary of State site, did a Business Name search and found that this named company supposedly merged withanother company (N.A. Williams, Inc.)”

Scammers will use the names of real companies so that victims will think that their company has been around awhile and therefore they must be legit. In fact, I have found multiple occasions where scammers have paid a nominal fee to the state, mostly Georgia in fact, to fraudulently reinstate a corporation that was dormant. Then they tout the fact that they have been incorporated since 1975, or whatever the date may be. They will also open a BBB filing which will also reflect the original corporation date again to fool victims.

I think it was something like $250 to reinstate a corporation. They are filing false documentation of course pretending to the be true owners of the corporation. That $250 is a small fee to pay for the thousands of money they make from the victims.

huskerfan

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have been contacted by folks from this group last week offering 3x what I paid for a unit at Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach. They wanted a copy of my contract. I also got a much lower offer from these folks: Clinton Real Estate [info@clintonrealestateag.com] offering just 2x what I paid for it---they didn't provide an address They've both been bugging me by phone. The AS&M is using Atlanta, GA as their base. It is really strange that I just paid off the timeshare in January....and then I start getting these cold calls!!

Don't touch either one of them with a 30 ft. pole!!

huskerfan