• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Arp booking Royal Vista

9969hi

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
For the past 17days I have trying to book a unit at Royal Vista for next March. First they told me I couldn't use Arp because I didn't purchase my ARP points from Wyndham, after a couple days they changed that required. Then for a week they told me that their was a computer problem with the website and that their where units where available but couldn't be booked. I did get a couple units to show up on days I didn't want but for the past 3 days I have been trying at book at midnight Eastern with no results. Any ideas.

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score
For the past 17days I have trying to book a unit at Royal Vista for next March. First they told me I couldn't use Arp because I didn't purchase my ARP points from Wyndham, after a couple days they changed that required. Then for a week they told me that their was a computer problem with the website and that their where units where available but couldn't be booked. I did get a couple units to show up on days I didn't want but for the past 3 days I have been trying at book at midnight Eastern with no results. Any ideas.
There must be an issue with your ARP allocation. I can make a 1 bedroom or 2 bedroom 14 day reservation March 9 to March 23, 2019.

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score
To be clear I only have CWA ARP at Royal Vista

vacationhopeful

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Royal Vista was NOT part of CWA in the beginning. I don't know if that has ever changed.

Try Sea Gardens or Santa Barbara.... those were orginally F/W resort but were part of CWA from the get go.

vacationhopeful

TUG Member
Reaction score
Remember, RV is a 93 unit resort. Was NEVER a fixed week resort .. only CWP points. It is beachfront and a SMALL resort compared to SG and PA. Plus, the units are either 1bdr or 2bdr units... no studios.

CruiseGuy

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Panama City Beach, Bonnet Creek, and Royal Vista
To be clear I only have CWA ARP at Royal Vista

Royal Vista is not part of CWA, so CWA does not have ARP at Royal Vista. Check the CWA resort list. You must be deeded there to have ARP as it is only Club Wyndham Select points.

I also think there may be issues on and off with booking Royal Vista at time while it's closed. I was able to book ARP there for next January several weeks back. But I know there have been times that Wyndham has blocked all reservations at RV due to the ongoing repairs. They might be locking it when they determine that they have to cancel additional reservations when the opening gets moved out again. But I don't know this for sure.

Last edited:

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score
Royal Vista was NOT part of CWA in the beginning. I don't know if that has ever changed.

Try Sea Gardens or Santa Barbara.... those were orginally F/W resort but were part of CWA from the get go.
Royal Vista is not part of CWA, so CWA does not have ARP at Royal Vista. Check the CWA resort list. You must be deeded there to have ARP as it is only Club Wyndham Select points.

I also think there may be issues on and off with booking Royal Vista at time while it's closed. I was able to book ARP there for next January several weeks back. But I know there have been times that Wyndham has blocked all reservations at RV due to the ongoing repairs. They might be locking it when they determine that they have to cancel additional reservations when the opening gets moved out again. But I don't know this for sure.
Search under resorts on the website. Royal Vista is a CWA resort.
It will let me get all the way to confirming a 14 day reservation for March 2019
I don’t own any points or weeks at Royal Vista
I only have ARP at Royal Vista with CWA ownership
I can make that 14 day reservation for March 2019 today

vacationhopeful

TUG Member
Reaction score
The resort is CLOSED. I was in the area about 2 weeks ago .... windows gone. Parking lot with ALL contruction WORK trucks and contractor dudes with dumpsters every where. Lots of constrcution noise.

CruiseGuy

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Panama City Beach, Bonnet Creek, and Royal Vista
Search under resorts on the website. Royal Vista is a CWA resort.
It will let me get all the way to confirming a 14 day reservation for March 2019
I don’t own any points or weeks at Royal Vista
I only have ARP at Royal Vista with CWA ownership
I can make that 14 day reservation for March 2019 today

Another Wyndham inconsistency, because when you go to Owner 101 and look for Club Wyndham Access, it does not list Royal Vista as a CWA Resort. It's the only Pompano Beach area resort not listed. CWA must have very limited ownership.

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score
Another Wyndham inconsistency, because when you go to Owner 101 and look for Club Wyndham Access, it does not list Royal Vista as a CWA Resort. It's the only Pompano Beach area resort not listed. CWA must have very limited ownership.
Yes another inconsistency! You and Linda had me going for a minute.
I looked under benefits and clicked on CWA resort list. No Royal Vista
Then on the home page clicked on heading - resorts - searched Royal Vista. There it states Royal Vista is a CWA resort

vacationhopeful

TUG Member
Reaction score
Royal Vista has always been a VERY HIGH demand resort ... it is on the beach. Has DROP DEAD unit ins Bldg 1 ... the 2/2 units with 2 units per floor with over 4 floors directly over the dune with all rooms facing the ocean. SEE MY AVATAR .. that picture was taken from my stay in a 3rd floor unit balcony.

You must have ARP and USE ARP to book a week there in PRIME season .. unless there is a cancelled reservation.

Yes .. it might list it in CWA .. does not mean there are many (or any) points actually in CWA for ARP booking. Without ARP, Royal Vista is another resort you can try and book with Club Wyndham points ... both CWA and CWP points inside the 10 month mark of open booking.

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score
Yes .. it might list it in CWA .. does not mean there are many (or any) points actually in CWA for ARP booking. Without ARP, Royal Vista is another resort you can try and book with Club Wyndham points ... both CWA and CWP points inside the 10 month mark of open booking.
Some CWA resorts have NO ARP access for prime reservations.
But I can make a ARP reservation for February or March 2019 [maybe a litttle secret exposed LOL] so seems to be no restrictions on when ARP is available at Royal Vista for CWA owners.
You act like you don’t believe me!
Maybe some other CWA owners will have to try it out and respond.

Last edited:

capital city

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Panama City 520k

Club Access 801k
I've been wanting some royal vista contracts for a while or any of the others in the area. I've avoided the recent contracts because of the special assessments that should be hitting after the hurricane. I haven't really liked the idea of Cwa before but if royal vista is in I might have to go for that.

Anyone know what the mf of royal vista is vs Cwa? If I remember right they're pretty similar and I wouldn't have to worry much about future hurricanes

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score
Anyone know what the mf of royal vista is vs Cwa? If I remember right they're pretty similar and I wouldn't have to worry much about future hurricanes
According to the 2017 MF sticky thread.
CWA MF was 5.6
Royal Vista was 5.99

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score
On eBay Timesharediscounts2 listed Royal Vista as a CWA resort in their ads for CWA contracts ending tonight
Wyndham should ask them for an updated list of CWA resorts

Cyrus24

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA, Royal Garden, Las Olas, VV at Parkway, Island Links
Some CWA resorts have NO ARP access for prime reservations.
But I can make a ARP reservation for February or March 2019 [maybe a litttle secret exposed LOL] so seems to be no restrictions on when ARP is available at Royal Vista for CWA owners.
You act like you don’t believe me!
Maybe some other CWA owners will have to try it out and respond.
Your test is confirmed. I tried 3/3/19 to 3/10/19 in a 2BR at Royal Vista and made it all the way to verify. I have CWA points, no Royal Vista points. I did not complete the reservation, but, it appeared to be ready to go.

9969hi

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I just completed phone call #14. I own Royal Vista odd year for 105,000 points. They had been telling me to check everynight at 12pm. Only when I confronted the agent that some of you where able to make the reservation for March 2019 and their was availability. They verified that I had the points for the reservation and there was availability and that I had the right ARP right to make the reservation. They decided it was a tech issue and issued a ticket and I am suppose to get a answer in 5 to 7 days. Maybe the system doesn't let do ARP for odd years in even years since I don't owe points in even years. I have made ARP reservations at this resort in the for the 3 previous odd years. Thanks

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score
I just completed phone call #14. I own Royal Vista odd year for 105,000 points. They had been telling me to check everynight at 12pm. Only when I confronted the agent that some of you where able to make the reservation for March 2019 and their was availability. They verified that I had the points for the reservation and there was availability and that I had the right ARP right to make the reservation. They decided it was a tech issue and issued a ticket and I am suppose to get a answer in 5 to 7 days. Maybe the system doesn't let do ARP for odd years in even years since I don't owe points in even years. I have made ARP reservations at this resort in the for the 3 previous odd years. Thanks
On the website click on - my ownership- then click on points- use the points calculator and look at March 1, 2019.
It should show 105,000 ARP allocation at Royal Vista. That will show you if your ARP allocation was loaded or not. Then you will know if it’s a every other year issue or your ARP allocation issue.
The points calculator just might be the best part of Voyager ! It’s very handy

Edit- Keep in mind that us CWA owners are suppose to see different availability than you deeded owners. But they have admitted there’s an issue with your account.

Last edited: