• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Beaver Run Resort, CO

gnipgnop

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Looking at the reviews for this resort the most recent was written in 2008. Has anyone been to the Beaver Run Resort in CO. lately?? My daughter and her family are checking in there during March and has asked me if I could give her a few pointers about the resort.
I've never been there myself so I'm hoping a TUGGER or two will come to our rescue. They are in a one bedroom unit and there are 4 adults. Any help or information on conditions of the units would be very appreciated. Thank you in advance.

gnipgnop

TUG Member
Reaction score
Wow!! I sure hope this is not a terrible resort. Isn't there anyone out there that's been to Beaver Creek Resort that can throw a few hints my way? Anything is better than nothing .......... Please

Robert D

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I own a lot of timeshares in Vail and Avon which is at the base of Beaver Creek and have never heard of Beaver Run. I've heard of Vail Run but not Beaver Run.

gnipgnop

TUG Member
Reaction score
Beaver Run Resort is affiliated with RCI #2199. It is located in Breckenridge, CO. On Village Road. It looks like a really nice resort but seems like few people on TUG have stayed there.

WinniWoman

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Innseason Pollard Brook
Beaver Run Resort is affiliated with RCI #2199. It is located in Breckenridge, CO. On Village Road. It looks like a really nice resort but seems like few people on TUG have stayed there.

Have you checked the reviews on Trip Advisor? That is what I always do.

Dep DFW

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grand Lodge on Peak7, Breckenridge, CO
Beaver Run is at the base of Peak 9 in Breck. It's a great location for nice wide green and blue trails on Peak 9 and easy access to Peak 10 which is all black trails. The resort consists of several different buildings and the units are privately owned so it's not a typical resort where all the rooms look the same. Each room is decorated/updated at the owner's discretion so naturally some rooms may be nicer than others.
Breck has a free bus system which stops at Beaver Run and they also have their own shuttle van (locally dubbed the "Beaver Retriever"). It's not a bad walk to town if you're dressed correctly with appropriate footwear but the walk back will be uphill so suggest having the shuttle or bus info handy if the altitude starts getting to you. IIRC, there are dog sled tours that are based at Peak 9 as well as horse-drawn sleigh rides but double check if you're interested in those.
The resort neighborhood is pretty quiet, The Doubletree by Hilton is just next door. See their website at www.beaverrun.com for more info. I live part-time in the area and I have attended Christmas parties there but never stayed in the rooms. I hope that is helpful.

exyeh

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
We stayed at Beaver Run many years ago. It is a ski-in ski out resort, very nice! For a one-bdrm unit. we got a two queen beds in the bedroom, that was good for four of us (with our two children at that time). If you got a unit with only one king bed, then you have to use sofa bed, that will make your living area very small. The unit size is not very big, consider that they built it in 1960s or 70s. but it is very convenient, ski -in ski-out. Almost every skier knows beaver run when they come to Peak 9. The bus stop just say it; beaver run.