• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Been contacted by this person [to give away my 3 TS deeds]

Horsetooth

TUG Member
Reaction score
I was contacted on TUG by a person interested in taking over my three time shares in Hilton Head who was to send me a deed to be signed and notarized and returned with no fee to me. He is an owner of a Timeshare Escrow and Title Company out of Orlando. Has anyone had this experience? No deed received as yet. A scam?

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
This could be Legit, or it could be a scam. If there is ANY fee to you - it's a scam.

For instance, they could charge you hundreds of dollars in transfer fees for the 3 timeshares, but not really transfer them out of your name, steal the money, and walk away.

How did they find you? Did you have your weeks advertised to give away?

Please post the company's name, contact person's name, email address, and their contact info. to see if anyone on TUG knows them.

Talent312

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC & GTS
Lessee, what could go wrong...
You sign the deed(s) and send them to him, then he does what?
Maybe he holds them hostage until you send him "closing costs?"
You tell him to forget it. But meanwhile, he holds your deeds.

I'd check him out online... address (google earth), employment
(website), property owned (county tax collector).

I may also want to use a 3rd party transfer agency, like LT Transfers.

Last edited:

Horsetooth

TUG Member
Reaction score
I was contacted on TUG by a person interested in taking over my three time shares in Hilton Head who was to send me a deed to be signed and notarized and returned with no fee to me. He is an owner of a Timeshare Escrow and Title Company out of Orlando. Has anyone had this experience? No deed received as yet. A scam?
This could be Legit, or it could be a scam. If there is ANY fee to you - it's a scam.

For instance, they could charge you hundreds of dollars in transfer fees for the 3 timeshares, but not really transfer them out of your name, steal the money, and walk away.

How did they find you? Did you have your weeks advertised to give away?

Please post the company's name, contact person's name, email address, and their contact info. to see if anyone on TUG knows them.

Horsetooth

TUG Member
Reaction score
The person contacted me onTUG i had advertised a time share in Hilton Head and he asked if it was still available. I said yes and that I had two others in Hilton Head. He said he would be interested in all thre. He inquired which weeks and unit numbers. I asked what the fee would be and he said none to me. He would pay all the fees. I looked up his business and his name. It is Time Share Escrow and Title. He is o e of two owners and his name is Dave Heine. He was to send deeds to me to e signed and notarized. No further contact for a few days and nothing in the mail. Why would he chose my time shares over all theothers being sold. seems suspicious. I would not send any money or checks'etc.

tschwa2

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
I've given one or two deeds to Dave Heine over the years.

DannyTS

TUG Member
Reaction score
I repeat my story, I think the more people are aware the better. Few days ago I was contacted by somebody that supposedly wanted to rent a week i listed. After few email exchanges i sent the contract and he replied that he signed it but his scanner did not work and he sent it as a link.

I am pretty sure I was going to be hacked if i had clicked on that link. I am 100% sure it was a scam; another tugger, @echino, received an email from the same address, that person claimed he was somebody else to him.

I am not saying that the stories are related. I think we should be careful in general though.

silentg

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Fitzpatrick's Castle Holiday Homes,
Enchanted Isle.
Are these people TUG members or guests?

taterhed

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin WKORV OFD
Marriott's Grande Vista
Worldmark x2
SVV Bella 81k
Well.....I can say this: @Horsetooth

Dave Heine has connections to law enforcement, the Gov of Florida and an state board position (or similar), he is accredited in numerous positions of trust, he is a notary, he has been in the Florida area in business for 17 years (or more), his one year-old company is registered with BBB and has no complaints, he is on Linked-in with lots of visibility and is ALL OVER the internet in a positive way. He works with several timeshare related groups, speaks at timeshare related events and is quoted in Redweek dealing with title investigation. He is a registered document examiner.

Make sure you are dealing with D. Heine and not an imposter.....(lots of contact info below).

If this man is attempting to defraud you, he's certainly turned a new leaf. Not only that, but his friends at the local police station will have no trouble finding him.....

I think you're safe...just contact him, confirm the details and ask for some written documentation and timeline. I'm certain he will be glad to oblige considering the potential outcry (on TUG) if he fails to follow thru...

Cheers.

Timeshare Escrow and Title
Our Office
PH: 1-833-872-5674
Timeshare Escrow & Title
3659 Maguire Blvd # 100
Orlando, FL 32803

By Email
Manager
Dave Heine
info@timeshareresaleclosings.com

Last edited: