• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Can anyone share me his membership? I only want to see availability and prices.

jechaviz

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
RCI
Hello

I'm trying to know availability and prices of rci resorts (without book) but i haven't a membership.

Maybe someone can share me his credentials to see that information. I'm not interested in booking, because i use another engine to book with my own credentials, but it would be perfect if can compare before buy.

Also if the price is better, i prefer to have my own credentials or share the cost with someone.

Just let me know if you want and can help me

puppymommo

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure what you are really asking. RCI is an exchange company and you have to have something to exchange. The "price" or cost is in terms of trading credits; either RCI points or TPU (Trading Power Units). But these two (different) "currencies" are not immediately tied to a dollar amount. The underlying cost is the purchase price and ongoing maintenance fees of the unit you own and are exchanging. Probably you know all this. If you just want to look at RCI resorts and see what it would cost to rent units without owning an RCI resort, go to tripbeat.com where you can rent a week (usually not a prime week) at many RCI resorts. (used to be called Endless Vacation) Sorry if I have missed the point of your question.

jechaviz

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
RCI
I'm not sure what you are really asking. RCI is an exchange company and you have to have something to exchange. The "price" or cost is in terms of trading credits; either RCI points or TPU (Trading Power Units). But these two (different) "currencies" are not immediately tied to a dollar amount. The underlying cost is the purchase price and ongoing maintenance fees of the unit you own and are exchanging. Probably you know all this. If you just want to look at RCI resorts and see what it would cost to rent units without owning an RCI resort, go to tripbeat.com where you can rent a week (usually not a prime week) at many RCI resorts. (used to be called Endless Vacation) Sorry if I have missed the point of your question.

Thank you a lot for your answer and references. I'll take a look of the links provided, and no, i don't really now how it works. I suppose i could see the price of the week as that. Can you put a screenshot of the availabity list of cancun mexico, just to understand? Thank you.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Regarding your first request: If someone gave you their password and let you log into their RCI account, it would give you complete access and control over their account, so that would not be a prudent thing to do.

We have a forum called Sightings and Distressed for this type of request, but it's a member's only forum. For the low cost of a $15 TUG membership you will have access to the forum and and be able to post a "Sightings Request."

That being said, I don't know how helpful a Sighting will be, because the online inventory is just the "leftovers" after all the ongoing requests have been filled. An ongoing request is like waitlisting, and it happens behind the scenes. The best inventory is snagged with an ongoing request, and never appears online.

jechaviz

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
RCI
Regarding your first request: If someone gave you their password and let you log into their RCI account, it would give you complete access and control over their account, so that would not be a prudent thing to do.

We have a forum called Sightings and Distressed for this type of request, but it's a member's only forum. For the low cost of a $15 TUG membership you will have access to the forum and and be able to post a "Sightings Request."

That being said, I don't know how helpful a Sighting will be, because the online inventory is just the "leftovers" after all the ongoing requests have been filled. An ongoing request is like waitlisting, and it happens behind the scenes. The best inventory is snagged with an ongoing request, and never appears online.
Thank you a lot Denisse

Can you give me a tripbase.com alternative?

Thank you.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Can you give me a tripbeat.com alternative?

I don't understand what you are asking for.

rhonda

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark, DVC, Grand Pacific Palisades // Gone: Warner Springs Ranch, Seapointer (SA), WinPointVIP (?)
tripbeat.com is an open, public website with no login required. Note, that while weeks in Cancun show as starting at $299/week that is only for the room. Most will also have a mandatory "All Inclusive" (AI) fee calculated per person, per night. Be sure to read the entire resort information to find the AI requirements.

WinniWoman

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Innseason Pollard Brook
I don't know what you are talking about and what your objective is. Do you own a timeshare? Do you WANT to own a timeshare? Do you want to rent a timeshare?

theo

TUG Member
Reaction score
The guest stated in their profile Resort Owned: RCI.

...but then promptly indicated having no RCI membership or access, requesting RCI account access from others.
Of course, no one would ever provide password / direct access to their RCI account to someone they don't know.

I for one really have no idea at all what jechaviz is actually seeking to accomplish. :shrug:

Last edited:

Mosescan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC - Vegas Blvd, Craigendarroch lodges x 2
After re-reading his first post I believe he may be a prospective buyer of RCI and he is looking for some independent verification of resorts and availability.

Hello

I'm trying to know availability and prices of rci resorts (without book) but i haven't a membership.

but it would be perfect if can compare before buy.

Beyond that I don't really think he has a clue what he is talking about or how TS really work. at least not with RCI.

RX8

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and DVC
I think the OP thinks RCI is just another booking engine, like Tripbeat, or Trivago, or hotel.com, or whatever else.