• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Can I put a request on an II AC?

cgiblin

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have 2 accomodation certificates that i would like to use before they expire.
If I can't put in a request, what is the best way to use them? I had been checking the 60 day window,but with the new website I haven't been able to search at all.

ml855

TUG Member
Reaction score
I was able to request using my AC as long as the area you are looking for is on the chart. I needed Orlando for January and had no problem requesting, just call II and they'll be glad to help you.

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
They are definitely limiting the use of the AC's

Unfortunately, I don't think we will ever again have the luxury of searching all areas within a sixty day window. That darned grid keeps coming up for me.

Big Matt

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I can search within the 60 day window with my AC without a problem. I'm not sure why the grid comes up for you. You may be doing something differently than I.

rickandcindy23 said:
Unfortunately, I don't think we will ever again have the luxury of searching all areas within a sixty day window. That darned grid keeps coming up for me.

barndweller

TUG Member
Reaction score
To Big Matt How are you conducting a search?

No matter what search method I have tried (destination, map, or resort code) all I ever get is the grid. When I check the little boxes I get an "Error 5". I have not been able to get anything else. I sent an e-mail to customer service and their reply stated that they were aware of the problem and were working to correctit and meanwhile I must call to check for availability using an AC.

I'm sure other tuggers would like to know how you have gotten past the grid & the error message! Can you give us some pointers?

Julie

Big Matt

TUG Member
Reaction score
I tried this right before my last post and again this morning.

I selected a resort name (just picked my home resort).
Than I selected a date range that was within the 60 day window (today through October 9).
Then I picked my AC.

It worked fine.

barndweller

TUG Member
Reaction score
It Worked!

I've been trying for days and when I followed your proceedure I actually got results and not that grid or an error message. Thanks, Big Matt.

Julie

ml855

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the posting BigMatt. We've also been unable to search within the 60 day window. After your posting we tried to search next month by area and still couldn't see anything but the grid. Then I tried by resort and it worked. Now it seems to work all the time.

The site is kind of buggy, but having the AC search capability back is a big improvement.

-Matt

JillC

TUG Member
Reaction score
II sent me an AC to use up to one year. For the past few days I have not been able to search as there are errors which they were trying to fix. As of today the AC has disappeared from my list. Has this happened to anyone else?

akbmusic

TUG Member
Reaction score
Talked to II re:AC searches online

I called II and complained about the AC situation online and the difficulties searching w/it. (I had figured out how to search in the 60 flexchange window, but my grid doesn't work at all). I was told they are aware there are problems w/the online system and they are working to fix them. Hopefully, it will be fixed before my AC expires in April! :D

barndweller

TUG Member
Reaction score
My account is really screwed up!!

Two days ago I had 2 ACs and a confirmed exchange to Custom House next year. This morning I have 1 AC that expires 3 months sooner than the other ones and my trade has disappeared and my exchange resort is back as a listed unit!! GRRR :mad: Should I waste my time trying to call again and sit on hold or just wait a few more days & see if it gets corrected?

Julie

barndweller

TUG Member
Reaction score
My ACs are back but...

I can't view the 60 day window. The grid seems to be working, no more error message. But so far I always get the grid when I pick my AC as the unit to exchange. This is really frustrating.

Julie

Big Matt

TUG Member
Reaction score
Do you have email confirmations for your exchanges? You should.

Call them when they open this morning at 9 and get it straighted out. The system isn't going to fix itself.

barndweller said:
Two days ago I had 2 ACs and a confirmed exchange to Custom House next year. This morning I have 1 AC that expires 3 months sooner than the other ones and my trade has disappeared and my exchange resort is back as a listed unit!! GRRR :mad: Should I waste my time trying to call again and sit on hold or just wait a few more days & see if it gets corrected?

Julie