• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Cheating in HS football

klpca

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SDO, Quarter House, Seapointe, Coronado Beach, Carlsbad Inn, Worldmark
It starts early. We had another coach lie about the outcome of an youth soccer tournament game when my daughter was nine. The coach knew that my husband had to quickly go to another game, so asked the coordinator to "correct" the score due to a "disputed" call. The other coach didn't know that my husband checks everything twice and had no problem calling the ref over to explain.

It's kids sports! After high school 99% of these kids won't play for anything other than fun.

pedro47

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Folks, I can believe this story. I know of two (2) similar stories that happen over fifty four years ago. Both players played football and basketball in high school. I did not learned the truth until they had passed away.

Both players were over twenty years old playing sports in high schools.

I feel their coaches knew their true age and they just wanted to win. The coaches nor the two (2) players were ever caught.

When I attended their funeral services and read their obituary. I realize both players were liked two (2) years older than me. I was shocked and hurt. These players did not attend college to my knowledge.

Winning is not everything.

geist1223

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark 97,000 Credits
DRI Cabo Azul 50,500
Royal Solaris San Jose del Cabo
Checkout High School Football in Texas. It is big business. Some of the High School Football Fields in Texas are almost like college stadiums. Some Parents will hold their sons back a year or two in grade school in anticipation of High School Football.

bogey21

TUG Member
Reaction score
Checkout High School Football in Texas. It is big business. Some of the High School Football Fields in Texas are almost like college stadiums. Some Parents will hold their sons back a year or two in grade school in anticipation of High School Football.

I live in Texas. The above is all true. You may not agree with it, or may not think it is worth it, but the benefit of this is it brings a togetherness to our Communities , both large and small...

George

mentalbreak

TUG Member
Reaction score
Some Parents will hold their sons back a year or two in grade school in anticipation of High School Football.

Playing as a 19yo senior may be within the rules. Playing a suspended player under a different name/jersey is not.

Icc5

TUG Member
Reaction score
50 years ago I got into an argument with another school's wrestling coach. He was trying to protest my wrestling match claiming I was way too old to be playing high school sports. I was a 17 year old that was hairier then most and stronger and faster (I worked harder then most for the strength and speed).
My coach made me shut up and he handled it and made me apologize for flipping off the other coach.
That other coach called me an ape but he was never displined or anything. To this day I still resent the way it was handled.
Bart

SteelerGal

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKV, SDO, HPP, Bay Club
This is very common unfortunately