• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Club Combo: deposited Aquamarine villas 7/2/18 check-in and Smugglers Notch 7/7/18

chemteach

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I think these should show up in Club Select sometime soon. I filled out the online information yesterday. I have no idea how long they take to get all the information completed, and the unit deposited.

Aquamarine Villas: one bedroom in Oceanside, CA - a block away from the ocean.

Smugglers' Notch: 2 bedroom unit in the middle of everything

geist1223

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark 97,000 Credits
DRI Cabo Azul 50,500
Royal Solaris San Jose del Cabo
I have done this process several time depositing Worldmark Weeks. I believe there is 1 person at DRI that handles these and it may be part time. It can take 4 to 8 weeks after you fillout and submit the Online form. First he/she has to confirm the week with your Timeshare Organization and that it meets the rules of the program. So part of the initial delay can be how long it takes your Timeshare Organization to respond to DRI's inquiries. Sometimes a clarification needs to take place. Once everything is confirmed you will get an email with whom to call to make your payment. These people have nothing to do with the Club Combo/Club Select. They just process the payment. They then notify the Club Combo/Club Select people that the payment has been made. The Club Combo/Club Select people then make the Deposit to your DRI Account and list your weeks as available on the DRI Page for that purpose. This part of the process can take 7 to 10 days. Because the Points are being deposited during Calender year 2017 you will need to use them during 2017. DRI does allow a 1 year rollover in this case to 2018. But because it is after June 30 you may not be able to roll over all the Points to 2018. Also Points deposited into your Account through Club Select can not be rolled over Online but you have to call. A little glitch in their system. My first year with DRI they granted me a waiver and rolled over all my Club Select/Club Combo Points even though it was after June 30. So I have learned to initiate this whole process in January or February. Good luck.

chemteach

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I have done this process several time depositing Worldmark Weeks. I believe there is 1 person at DRI that handles these and it may be part time. It can take 4 to 8 weeks after you fillout and submit the Online form. First he/she has to confirm the week with your Timeshare Organization and that it meets the rules of the program. So part of the initial delay can be how long it takes your Timeshare Organization to respond to DRI's inquiries. Sometimes a clarification needs to take place. Once everything is confirmed you will get an email with whom to call to make your payment. These people have nothing to do with the Club Combo/Club Select. They just process the payment. They then notify the Club Combo/Club Select people that the payment has been made. The Club Combo/Club Select people then make the Deposit to your DRI Account and list your weeks as available on the DRI Page for that purpose. This part of the process can take 7 to 10 days. Because the Points are being deposited during Calender year 2017 you will need to use them during 2017. DRI does allow a 1 year rollover in this case to 2018. But because it is after June 30 you may not be able to roll over all the Points to 2018. Also Points deposited into your Account through Club Select can not be rolled over Online but you have to call. A little glitch in their system. My first year with DRI they granted me a waiver and rolled over all my Club Select/Club Combo Points even though it was after June 30. So I have learned to initiate this whole process in January or February. Good luck.

So even if you deposit a 2018 week, the points are 2017 points? That seems counter-intuitive.

nuwermj

TUG Member
Reaction score
Regarding the saving of points:

You can save 100% of your total allocation between 1 January and 30 June.
You can save 50% of your total allocation between 1 July and 31 August
You can save 25% of your total allocation between 1 September and 31 October