• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Do others have these troubles when logging into Marriott.com?

Quilter

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
It's the only website I have these problems:

On the page to enter account number and password, when I click on the box for my computer to auto enter the information the numbers flash and disappear. I have to click on the top box (account number), then click on the password box and then back to the account number box for the password menu to show up and stay in place for me to click on the right account (I have both my husband's account/password stored in my computer as well as mine.

Another problem is when I go to log out it is difficult to get the menu on the right side of the page to scroll down to the Log Out line.

tatmtr7

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Platinum Ocean Pointe, Platinum Desert Springs 1, Marbella, Chairmans Club, MarriottVacationClub Points, Paradise Village, Mx.
It's the only website I have these problems:

On the page to enter account number and password, when I click on the box for my computer to auto enter the information the numbers flash and disappear. I have to click on the top box (account number), then click on the password box and then back to the account number box for the password menu to show up and stay in place for me to click on the right account (I have both my husband's account/password stored in my computer as well as mine.

Another problem is when I go to log out it is difficult to get the menu on the right side of the page to scroll down to the Log Out line.

No, Suzanne as I just logged into Marriott with no difficulty. My account/ password are saved on my iPad. No difficulty whatsoever.

Gemini Chica

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marbella Beach Resort
Playa Andaluza
I don’t have any difficulty, I use google chrome. Also use iPad/iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dean

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score

bazzap

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I have used the Roboform password manager for many years, but since moving fully away from Windows I use Apple Keychain succesfully for auto sign in on marriott.com with Mac, iPad and iPhone and now only use Roboform for its other features.

Quilter

TUG Member
Reaction score

Dean

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
That page worked for me.
Great, it’s the only one I’ve had any success with autofills the way I use them. I think I got it when accessing from the AMEX sign in for the SPG card or else from the SPG website itself.

jimf41

TUG Member
Reaction score

Quilter

TUG Member
Reaction score
I’ve been meaning to post the question for ages. So glad I finally did.

Quilter

TUG Member
Reaction score
Is there a chance Marriott monitors this BBS? I just went to sign in and couldn't get the user and password boxes to load on any page. Could they be fixing the problem? Here's what I got:

Welcome to Marriott Bonvoy
Use your existing Rewards or SPG member number/email and password – no need to enroll again.
Sign In
error-icon-dark.svg

We’re temporarily unable to display the information you requested.Please try again later.

Dean

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Is there a chance Marriott monitors this BBS? I just went to sign in and couldn't get the user and password boxes to load on any page. Could they be fixing the problem? Here's what I got:

Welcome to Marriott Bonvoy
Use your existing Rewards or SPG member number/email and password – no need to enroll again.
Sign In
error-icon-dark.svg

We’re temporarily unable to display the information you requested.Please try again later.
I was just able to sign in as I have since the merger.

controller1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin KORVN OF
Westin Nanea OF
Westin FLEX
I signed in and the issue is still present when using Keychain with Safari.

JIMinNC

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Marvin, NC (Charlotte) & Hilton Head Island, SC
Resorts Owned
Marriott:
Maui Ocean Club
Waiohai Beach Club
Barony Beach Club
Abound ClubPoints
HGVC:
HGVC at Sea World
I have the same issue on Marriott.com using Safari 12.1 and Mac 10.14.4. The saved email/Bonvoy # and password won't properly prefill until I click somewhere outside the entry boxes. After randomly clicking, it all prefills fine.

It's annoying, but works OK if I follow the workaround.