• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Does anyone know how to contact concierge at grand bliss riveria maya to arrange shuttle pick up?

wrxdoug

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
We are going there this June with family and have two units one in the grand luxxe and one 2 days earlier at Grand Bliss. I don't have who to contact with Grand Bliss shuttle pick up.

Eric B

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation Village, Wyndham, WorldMark, Vistana, Vidanta, Flora Farms, HGVC Max, and some independents
Call Vidanta customer service at 800-292-9446.

wrxdoug

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Thank you! I guess we no longer contact concierge things change.

pittle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vidanta Grand Luxxe
Buganvilias Sky Suites
Pueblo Bonito Em Bay
We are going there on April 20th and SFX sent us a confirmation of our reservation with a link to reserve our transportation last week. I did that Monday and have my Pick-up Confirmation. I would think that II or RCI would do the same.

This was our Link - https://shuttleservices.vidanta.com/ We had to add the reservation number and name that is on the reservation. I would not do this more and a few weeks before you leave. I was going to wait until Friday to do ours as it would be 2 weeks, but have a super busy week and did it early.

Last edited:

wrxdoug

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Thank you we also have a SFX exchange for both units but it's at the end of June but need to plan ahead with other family members going,. Thank You!

hurnik

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thank you we also have a SFX exchange for both units but it's at the end of June but need to plan ahead with other family members going,. Thank You!

AFAIK, you can only request 2 weeks in advance, and if you booked through SFX you'll get an automated system with the link 2 weeks prior to arrival.

Although not sure if the email route will bypass, I know in the past, when I've emailed they've come back telling me to wait 2 weeks prior to arrival to coordinate things, which makes sense, since it's a shared shuttle.

Eric B

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation Village, Wyndham, WorldMark, Vistana, Vidanta, Flora Farms, HGVC Max, and some independents
I’ve persuaded SFX to give me the confirmation email early in the past. Worked out well because once they had booked us in NV vice RM once inadvertently; there was plenty of time to fix it.

pittle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vidanta Grand Luxxe
Buganvilias Sky Suites
Pueblo Bonito Em Bay

Just tell family members to give you their arrival info and you can make the arrangements - there was space for more than one flight on the form. It is very common for mailies to arrive at different times since they come from various locations. :)

T-Dot-Traveller

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Mayan Palace Regency
Taranova
Vidanta will also allow more than one arrival day . This Feb - we arrived Friday , one son came in Sun. and the other Weds. - no problem .

I was told that the only restriction is the listed max. number who can stay in the unit size that you have booked.

We were in NV / PV for two weeks - first week using our ownership week and second week via an exchange booking .
FYI - the resort fee is charged at check in . Our sons were both leaving Thursday
and the front desk staff member asked -“how many people , how many days .
so 2 x 7 plus 2 x 6.

They will charge it in pesos if you are using a Canadian or non USD credit card . The peso rate is calculated by taking the resort fee in USD and multiplying by their posted exchange rate . This can save bank conversion fees and additional credit card foreign transaction fees :depending on your personal situation .

Last edited: