• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Embarc (DRI) Blue Moutain, Ontario, Canada

Nick Kef

TUG Member
Reaction score
We're looking to rent and possibly buy into the Embarc at Blue Mountain in Ontario. Does anyone have any experience with this particular resort and ease of booking consecutive weeks over the summer here.

I've read enough in the general forum to at least ask some questions before buying into this program, but again, interest is really with this particular resort.

Thanks in advance.
Nick Kef.

tashamen

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Embarc points (former Club Intrawest), Trapp Family Lodge
When you buy Embarc points, they are not at a particular resort, so you should just get them where you can for the least money. We have not ever tried to book Blue Mountain so I have no info. on that - sorry.

rsbaker99

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Embarc
I am Embarc owner and have stayed at Blue. very nice resort, enjoyed two days July 2017 on getaway deal. $90 or so for really nice room. A little bit of planning should allow you to get what you want. For two consecutive weeks you should book 11 months or so ahead, or whatever the max is.

Brian Allen

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Timber Lodge
I am a Marriott Vacation Club Owner with points and am interested in trying to trade with an Embarc owner for Sandestin in the Summer. I should be able to get you in to a MVC of your choice in exchange. I know there are a lot of variables for two people to discuss to ensure a fair trade but I am open and can speak with you by phone to see if we can come to an arrangement. Please reply if interested.

jabberwocky

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SVR, SDO, WKORV-N, Westin Flex, HGVC (BLVD)
I am a Marriott Vacation Club Owner with points and am interested in trying to trade. I should be able to get you in to a MVC of your choice in exchange. I know there are a lot of variables for two people to discuss to ensure a fair trade but I am open and can speak with you by phone to see if we can come to an arrangement. Please reply if interested.

Welcome to TUG!. For $15 you can become a TUG member and post a wanted or exchange ad in the marketplace which is the more appropriate spot for a post of this nature. TUG members also tend to be more willing to exchange with known other TUG members.

Brian Allen

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Timber Lodge
Welcome to TUG!. For $15 you can become a TUG member and post a wanted or exchange ad in the marketplace which is the more appropriate spot for a post of this nature. TUG members also tend to be more willing to exchange with known other TUG members.
thank you

would that be a "wish ad"? Do I show as a member now to you? I just paid the $15 but am not too sure I am doing everything right

Tacoma

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
The marketplace has a direct exchange section. Post what you want there with what you would be willing to trade for. Since you have a wide variety of resorts you can book for someone I hope you'll be able to get what you want. I unfortunately do not own embarc. I have looked at it seriously as a Canadian but most locations they have I can book a worldmark cheaper. I do hope someday to be able to get a trade into Uclulet as it is in a stunning area.

Good luck
Joan

pedro47

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
We're looking to rent and possibly buy into the Embarc at Blue Mountain in Ontario. Does anyone have any experience with this particular resort and ease of booking consecutive weeks over the summer here.

I've read enough in the general forum to at least ask some questions before buying into this program, but again, interest is really with this particular resort.

Thanks in advance.
Nick Kef.
Welcome to TUG. Please continue to read about timeshare. Please read the Help & Advice section about timeshare . Please take your time. Good Luck.