• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Found a way out of the nonsense - thought I would share

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Diamond, Wyndham
I found this great new way to cxl a timeshare and I after much thought I tried it and it actually worked! I missed the rescind period and paid on the mortgage for about 6 months. I figured I was paying on something that I would never use... found this DIY program and completed the cancellation myself. There is actually affordable options to get out of this nonsense... just thought I would share.

RX8

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and DVC
I found this great new way to cxl a timeshare and I after much thought I tried it and it actually worked! I missed the rescind period and paid on the mortgage for about 6 months. I figured I was paying on something that I would never use... found this DIY program and completed the cancellation myself. There is actually affordable options to get out of this nonsense... just thought I would share.

So far you have posted two identical threads about this great new thing you have found. I am waiting on pins and needles to find out what upfront fee company you will be peddling.

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Diamond, Wyndham
definitely not peddling just thought i would share my experience ...simple as that

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Diamond, Wyndham
I did reference its a DIY program and I canceled my timeshare myself ...

No Attorney Timeshare is the company they sent me the step by step process I followed it and was out of my timeshare in just a little over 90 days

RX8

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and DVC
And how much did “No Attorney Timeshare” charge you?

RX8

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and DVC
Sorry, I just don’t believe it. This company’s website was created just over three months ago. They have been bombarding the internet with fake news stories over the last couple of weeks. While their website is only 3 months old they claim on one of their self promotions that No Attorney Timeshare has been in business since 2007. This all sounds like another self promotion.

Whatever they are charging upfront is going to be a ripoff. Anything that they are selling as a kit could be found for free on the internet. I would also suggest it would be unusual for people to find places to post experiences after they are free from a timeshare.

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Diamond, Wyndham
You don't have believe anything, I was sharing an experience. Simple as that. I tried getting out of it myself and I could't I'm just glad I found the information at this point.

Clearly wasn't a ripoff because it helped me. What give you the right to tell me I'm trying to find a place to post after I was able to get out of my timeshare... why are you trying to discredit what I am stating...

RX8

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and DVC
All you have done is promote this unknown new entity with your vague posts. If you truly have good intentions then please share details that will be helpful to others. How did you find them? What did you own? What did they charge? What exactly did you do to get the loan and timeshare cancelled?

RX8

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and DVC
Did more research. This is all a scam. As stated before the website was created February 2018. Info non existent on the web until recently and what is there are self promoting “news stories”. The oldest thing I found was April and that is reports of them making cold calls using spoofed numbers.

Funniest thing I found was on Facebook. Their Facebook page was created May 2018. There is a “glowing” review from someone on both their website and Facebook page who claim they found No Attorney Timeshare on Facebook and just 110 days later they were free of their timeshare. Their website and Facebook page didn’t even exist 110 days ago, LOL.

Their address is a virtual office too.

Hopefully anyone searching this “company” will find this thread.

Edited to add:

“Gloria” has just one abbreviated word in her original post - “...great new way to cxl a timeshare”.

No Attorney Timeshare’s Facebook page includes “@cxlmytimeshare”

Coincidence in the use of cxl ?

Last edited:

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
hurray for Junes first shill!

AwayWeGo

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview At Las Vegas

[triennial - points]
If you can sell timeshare shuck & jive here, you can sell it anywhere.

-- Alan Cole, McLean (Fairfax County), Virginia, USA.​

Reactions: RX8

Egret1986

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Edited to add:

“Gloria” has just one abbreviated word in her original post - “...great new way to cxl a timeshare”.

No Attorney Timeshare’s Facebook page includes “@cxlmytimeshare”

Coincidence in the use of cxl ?

No coincidence. Good job on shutting them down on TUG.

chapjim

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham VIPF & PresRes, HVC/DRI (Gold), Quarter House (4), Resort on Cocoa Beach (2), HGVC Tuscany Village, HGVC South Beach-McAlpin, HGVC Parc Soleil
What a bunch of cynics!! This is great!! I love smackdowns!

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Diamond, Wyndham
I think it very rude for someone to say Im not credible ... noone "shut me down" Im not sure about the coincidences and I didn't mean to be vague just merely sharing an experience but so rude of people to always believe that someone is not "credible"

I found this company on the web, this was the only process I could afford because the attorneys I talked to wanted $3500 to get out of it. I couldn't afford to ruin my credit during their process and they told me not to pay for the mortgage while they were canceling it. That just didn't sound right to me. So I went with my gut, this company told be that if I followed their process I could get out, I didn't believe them the first time I spoke with them, why would it be that simple. After reading about them I decided to take a chance. I paid $499 and I received the kit in a week. It was a easy to understand and it was still a bit unsure that I did the right thing but I followed what the kit said and waited. I received a response around 3 weeks after sending the letter, in the letter the resort stated I needed to pay them $2,500 to let me out, I sent the second demand letter that was provided because I didn't have the money to pay the $2,500. A week went by and I received a phone call from Diamond rep and they tried telling me I couldn't get out of it. I called No Attorney customer service and they advised that I send the third demand letter, at that point I was still unsure what I was doing was going to work. I sent the third letter and 2 weeks after that I received a letter that said Diamond agreed to cxl the timeshare/mortgage, I went to notary, notarized the deed document and sent it back within 3 weeks I received papers that my timeshare was cxled. Didn't think it would work until I actually did it.

Sorry if people are out there to discredit what people are saying, rude.

turkel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Shadow Ridge
Marriott Grand Chateau
It is very interesting that the ONLY abbreviation you use in your entire post is cxl, what does cxl stand for? Clearly it is not in your best interest to just write cancel because the meaning would be known then.

PamMo

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
If only you had found TUG earlier, we could have saved you some time and money! Last year it was widely reported on TUG that Diamond was accepting deedbacks for only $250. https://tugbbs.com/forums/index.php...e-back-your-diamond-resorts-timeshare.224859/

It looks like someone is trying to make money off stressed buyers, when on TUG that information is FREE!!!!

Added: If you'te saying your timeshare loan/mortgage was erased by this amazingly simple and clever (only $499!!!) scheme, I'm happy you posted here. Tuggers are notoriously effective at sniffing out scams. Heck, I bet this thread will pop up in web searches for "No Attorney Timeshare" now!!!

Last edited:

davidvel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Shadow Ridge (Villages)
Carlsbad Inn
I think it very rude for someone to say Im not credible ... noone "shut me down" Im not sure about the coincidences and I didn't mean to be vague just merely sharing an experience but so rude of people to always believe that someone is not "credible"

I found this company on the web, this was the only process I could afford because the attorneys I talked to wanted $3500 to get out of it. I couldn't afford to ruin my credit during their process and they told me not to pay for the mortgage while they were canceling it. That just didn't sound right to me. So I went with my gut, this company told be that if I followed their process I could get out, I didn't believe them the first time I spoke with them, why would it be that simple. After reading about them I decided to take a chance. I paid $499 and I received the kit in a week. It was a easy to understand and it was still a bit unsure that I did the right thing but I followed what the kit said and waited. I received a response around 3 weeks after sending the letter, in the letter the resort stated I needed to pay them $2,500 to let me out, I sent the second demand letter that was provided because I didn't have the money to pay the $2,500. A week went by and I received a phone call from Diamond rep and they tried telling me I couldn't get out of it. I called No Attorney customer service and they advised that I send the third demand letter, at that point I was still unsure what I was doing was going to work. I sent the third letter and 2 weeks after that I received a letter that said Diamond agreed to cxl the timeshare/mortgage, I went to notary, notarized the deed document and sent it back within 3 weeks I received papers that my timeshare was cxled. Didn't think it would work until I actually did it.

Well, we all think its rude for a SHILL like you to come and post at this site. You are not a customer and we all know it. You left too many breadcrumbs and we have seen it all before. Diamond does not cancel a loan because you send them a letter. Nor does Wyndham. (Why would you own 2 if you cancelled one 6 months after buying?) Not true, didn't happen.

What a joke of a site with all the pop ups, requesting the user's location, and other gobbledegook nonsense. The "best" part is the "return" policy, aka non-return policy. If it doesn't work (ie you opened the package), you're out of luck, and hundreds more dollars. No refund. It's worse than a timeshare developer's policy:

Refunds

If you are unhappy with you purchase, please let us know. Our Return Policy gives you 3 days to rescind the item bought online or over the phone with a valid receipt. If 3days has gone by since your purchase, we cannot offer you a refund. If the package seal is broken you will not receive a refund. To complete your refund we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Once your returned item is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 calendar days. If shipping & handling was paid by consumer shipping & handling will not be refunded.

davidvel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Shadow Ridge (Villages)
Carlsbad Inn
A great chat with Harold (or was it Gloria). Very enlightening:
-------- BEGIN CHAT --------
Harold McCallister11:19 am Welcome back! Can I help you with anything?
Jim How do I know it will work?

Harold McCallister Hello Jim - same exact process that attorneys use to cancel timeshare contracts.
Jim I was told attorneys can;t cancel it.

Harold McCallister Every contract can be canceled, yes attorney can absolutely cancel the contract. The difference is attorneys charge a high rate for their time, with this process you complete the process and dont pay for their time. Attorneys pay paralegals to process the paperwork they don;t go to court on your behalf, you will essentially be your on paralegal.
Jim Oh, ok, how much is it? An attornrey said he could "try" for $500.

Harold McCallister The cancellation kit is $499, it is sent to you certified mail you will receive the kit with 7-10 business days. We also have a great support team that is here to help if you have any questions during the process.
Jim That's not bad. What if the process does not work, is there a guarantee to get my money back?

Harold McCallister It is no different then filing your own divorce or bankruptcy as long as you have tools you can complete it yourself. Follow the step by step kit and you will cancel your contract. If it does not work that means you did not follow the steps that we provided.
Jim I 'd have to file for bankruptcy?! I'm just wondering if I follow all stpes and they dont take it back, can I get a refund from you? Your facebook says 100% satisfaction guarantee and your website too.

Harold McCallister NO NO ... its the SAME AS filing for bankruptcy, you don't have to file for bankruptcy.

It is 100% guarantee, everyone that has followed the step by step instructions have canceled their contracts. This is a DIY kit this is not a service, you must follow the instructions and you will get out of your timeshare obligations.
Jim Oh, that's good. As long as I know it's guaranteed that I will get a refund if it doesnt work, I'll probably buy it.

Harold McCallister Our refund policy is on our "Get Started" tab on the website.
Jim That's not 100% satisfaction guarantee! It says within 3 days and not if it's open. How can I know if I'm satisfied if never see what it is?

Harold McCallister It is a step by step process if you follow the process then you will get out of your timeshare. It is 100% guarantee that when you follow the steps you will cancel the contract. We also have a great support team to answer your questions during the process.
Jim That's so bogus. If you dont; refund, what's the point of a guarantee? That's not a guarantee at all. That's worse than the timeshares themselves.

Harold McCallister Sir, this program is designed for people that are willing to file their own cancellation with the provided forms needed to cancel their timeshare contact This program doesn't work for everyone that doesn't have time to write the letters with the provided information required. We appreciate your interest.
Jim I dont; know why you are mad at me. I think I got scammed by my tiemshare, and now you say 100% guarantee but dont; give a refund if I follow all steps and it won't work. Of course I would send letters, but how do I know it wil work for me? Obviosuly not 100% gurantee as you will nto give a refund IF I FOLLOW ALL STEPS and it they still don't cancel my loan and timeshare maintenance fees. Wow, that's not very customer friendly and customer service.

Harold McCallister Not mad at all - merely explaining that if you follow the process provided then you will be successful. We are not here to sell you on our service, we are giving information, all I am reading is that you are not trusting the process in which we are providing. This most certainly will work with dissolving your loan and the contract. We are very customer service friendly - you will not need the refund you will follow the steps and dissolve the timeshare contract. You must remember this is the same exact process and paperwork attorneys use to cancel contracts.

Jim You keep going around in circles. Clearly you are like all the rest. You will not give a refund if I follow all steps and it still doesn't work. I have to take your word and hand over $500 to you with no refund if it fails. Your policy makes this clear. NO REFUNDS IF IT IS USED AND FAILS, despite your assurances that it will. I get it, thanks. That's so dirty to make people think its 100% satisfaction guaranteed and put that on your website.

Harold McCallister12:00 pmIf you are interested in the cancellation kit then our Support Team is available today until 5pm PST and Monday thru Friday 8am - 5pm PST. 888-265-2601 It has been a pleasure speaking with you.

Harold McCallister has closed the chat.

dayooper

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC: The Flamingo, The Boulevard
I think it very rude for someone to say Im not credible ... noone "shut me down"

Yup, I guess with everybody being so rude, you really shouldn’t want to help people like us. Thanks for trying, though. We can be a rude bunch at times.

jhac007

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Ko Olina BC, Waioha BC, Crystal Shores (2 Gold), Kierland (Gold Plus), Ocean Pointe, Eagle's Nest, Vistana BC, Villas at Doral, Mizner Place, Windward Pointe, Star Island

Ok I am going to assume you are credible! How about posting what a demand letter looks like or contains?