• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Found a way out of the nonsense - thought I would share

RX8

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and DVC
Now that is funny davidvel.

Legit companies do not cold call, especially using spoofed phone numbers.

Legit companies don’t lie about how long they have been in business (the claim of 2007 isn’t even remotely convincing)

Legit companies don’t post their own news stories and say “see what ABC has to say about us”

Legit companies don’t make false claims about 100% satisfaction guaranteed.

Legit companies don’t post fake reviews

Legit companies don’t have shills post in forums.

Sprinkle in a virtual office address and a “local” prefix phone number that is actually an internet phone number (VOIP) and things don’t add up.

“No Attorney Timeshare” is not a legit company.

Last edited:

NiteMaire

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott G. Château
HVC Sedona Summit
VVR The Colonies
Plus Gloria baited the post. If someone were truly glad they found a program that worked, wouldn't they put all the business/contact info in the original post.
It's like Gloria/Harold wanted someone to ask for more info in order to draw them in.

davidvel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Shadow Ridge (Villages)
Carlsbad Inn
Plus Gloria baited the post. If someone were truly glad they found a program that worked, wouldn't they put all the business/contact info in the original post.
It's like Gloria/Harold wanted someone to ask for more info in order to draw them in.
Yep. Typical shill tactics.

theo

TUG Member
Reaction score

Yup -- a typical and predictable shill tactic.

First, introduce the topic. Next, subtly drop a name to mention / endorse some obscure entity without overtly advertising it. More ringing "endorsements" from other (usually newly registered) alleged happy campers inevitably follow soon thereafter, "sharing" their enthusiastic satisfaction and delight. Details and specifics are always completely absent.

I was born very early in the morning, but not yesterday morning. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

chapjim

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham VIPF & PresRes, HVC/DRI (Gold), Quarter House (4), Resort on Cocoa Beach (2), HGVC Tuscany Village, HGVC South Beach-McAlpin, HGVC Parc Soleil
I found this great new way to cxl a timeshare and I after much thought I tried it and it actually worked! I missed the rescind period and paid on the mortgage for about 6 months. I figured I was paying on something that I would never use... found this DIY program and completed the cancellation myself. There is actually affordable options to get out of this nonsense... just thought I would share.

You're sharing nothing. You're hiding the ball. And, subsequent postings indicate that it is not a DIY program until you pay someone a bunch of money.

e.bram

Reaction score
Answer from Harry
" No unfortunately it would be paid to receive the kit. it is a Do it yourself Kit with all the documents and steps needed to cancel your timeshare as early as 90 days if there is no mortgage"

chapjim

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham VIPF & PresRes, HVC/DRI (Gold), Quarter House (4), Resort on Cocoa Beach (2), HGVC Tuscany Village, HGVC South Beach-McAlpin, HGVC Parc Soleil
Answer from Harry
"No unfortunately it would be paid to receive the kit. it is a Do it yourself Kit with all the documents and steps needed to cancel your timeshare as early as 90 days if there is no mortgage"

Right, right. And a 100% guarantee that is nothing more than Harry's bare, unsupported statement that it will work.

Heckuva deal! What could go wrong?

bogey21

TUG Member
Reaction score
Isn't it remotely possible that Gloria paid $499 for the kit; wrote the letters as suggested; and just got lucky. Don't get me wrong, in no way am I suggesting that what Harry is selling is worthwhile. In fact I am certain that his "Guarantee" is 100% worthless. It is just that sometimes a squirrel gets lucky and finds a nut.

George

VacationForever

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Isn't it remotely possible that Gloria paid $499 for the kit; wrote the letters as suggested; and just got lucky. Don't get me wrong, in no way am I suggesting that what Harry is selling is worthwhile. In fact I am certain that his "Guarantee" is 100% worthless. It is just that sometimes a squirrel gets lucky and finds a nut.

George
I notice that many shills like to use first name and last name as their screen name to give authencity to what they post. It is a standard trick. No, not even remotely possible Gloria is a real person with a positive experience other than a shill for the "company" and in fact most likely is the owner of the "company".

NiteMaire

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott G. Château
HVC Sedona Summit
VVR The Colonies
I notice that many shills like to use first name and last name as their screen name to give authencity to what they post. It is a standard trick. No, not even remotely possible Gloria is a real person with a positive experience other than a shill for the "company" and in fact most likely is the owner of the "company".
I was hoping the response would have been "one in a million". Then I could have quoted Lloyd Christmas, "So you're telling me there's a chance?" :) I don't like that movie, but I love the quote. Then again, the title of the movie may be a good description of what is going on...

RX8

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and DVC

George

Is it possible? I guess you could say there is a .00001% chance that Gloria is legit. However, too may lies. Too many discrepancies. Too many outrageous claims by these scammers. Note the quotes from the "No Attorney Timeshare" chat by Davidvel - "Every contract can be canceled" and "everyone that has followed the step by step instructions have canceled their contract." These are claims from someone simply trying to extract cash from victims.

I Googled the OP's name and there is very little information with that name. That isn't definitive but it is quite hard to have essentially zero on the internet about yourself. The month of May was a busy month for them with an internet blast of posting fake "news stories", creating their Facebook page, creating "reviews", posting YouTube videos, and, part of their strategy, having "Gloria" post a June 1st teaser on a timeshare forum about how well this DIY program worked.

Last edited:

NiteMaire

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott G. Château
HVC Sedona Summit
VVR The Colonies
Is it possible? I guess you could say there is a .00001% chance that Gloria is legit.
So you're saying there's a chance? :whooopie: I just had to...

RX8

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and DVC
No Attorney Timeshare started in April with cold calls using spoofed numbers. In May they created their existence with their website, Facebook page, videos, reviews, and fake news stories. Because they claim it takes 90 days to cancel the timeshare I suspect that we should start to see upset victims beginning in August/September timeframe.

davidvel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Shadow Ridge (Villages)
Carlsbad Inn
No Attorney Timeshare started in April with cold calls using spoofed numbers. In May they created their existence with their website, Facebook page, videos, reviews, and fake news stories. Because they claim it takes 90 days to cancel the timeshare I suspect that we should start to see upset victims beginning in August/September timeframe.
They'll be nowhere to be found by then. But it's 100% satisfaction guaranteed. :wall:

They are selling a package of letters for $500 and telling people to "BE PATIENT!"

UPDATE: They have now updated their webpage with lots of caveats and things you need to do to be sure it will work. :ponder: They also have a letter to demand your money back from an upfront company that ripped you off to list your TS for sale!!! ("This letter is to recoup any money that may have been paid to a company that sold you on the fact that selling your timeshare was a good idea.") Pure comedy, if it weren't so sad.

These are the Timeshare Owner REQUIREMENTS – this is what is required of YOU to CANCEL your Timeshare Contract. If you are not able to perform these functions then we understand that cancelling your OWN timeshare is not for everybody. We are AWARE that some people choose to continue to pay the maintenance fees to keep the resorts wealthy.

https://noattorneytimeshare.com/how...-step-by-step-timeshare-cancellation-process/

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
Let me provide you with my step by step timeshare cancellation program (this works for any loan, (mortgage, Auto, personal etc)

1) stop making payments

2) send a “demand” letter advising your creditor that you are unable to make any more payments and demanding that your creditor forgive the loan and demanding that they not report your default to the credit bureaus.

3) Send $499 to me

4) wait for foreclosure or perhaps a court date

There is a possibility that the timeshare company will do exactly what you demand, but I wouldn’t count on it.

By the way you can do this on your own without a lawyer’s help (or mine)

Last edited by a moderator:

taffy19

Reaction score
This may help a few people so not to be scammed by one of the PC companies or shills that float around on different BBs or cold phone calls. There are quite a few again lately.

DannyTS

TUG Member
Reaction score
You guys do not know what you are missing! This company helped me get rid of my Crocodile swamp timeshare copper season in less than 2 months! In addition they are facilitating a very important business deal with a Nigerian prince.

Last edited:

jhac007

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Ko Olina BC, Waioha BC, Crystal Shores (2 Gold), Kierland (Gold Plus), Ocean Pointe, Eagle's Nest, Vistana BC, Villas at Doral, Mizner Place, Windward Pointe, Star Island
They'll be nowhere to be found by then. But it's 100% satisfaction guaranteed. :wall:

They are selling a package of letters for $500 and telling people to "BE PATIENT!"

UPDATE: They have now updated their webpage with lots of caveats and things you need to do to be sure it will work. :ponder: They also have a letter to demand your money back from an upfront company that ripped you off to list your TS for sale!!! ("This letter is to recoup any money that may have been paid to a company that sold you on the fact that selling your timeshare was a good idea.") Pure comedy, if it weren't so sad.

These are the Timeshare Owner REQUIREMENTS – this is what is required of YOU to CANCEL your Timeshare Contract. If you are not able to perform these functions then we understand that cancelling your OWN timeshare is not for everybody. We are AWARE that some people choose to continue to pay the maintenance fees to keep the resorts wealthy.

https://noattorneytimeshare.com/how...-step-by-step-timeshare-cancellation-process/

I think they meant to say "WE are AWARE that some people choose to continue to pay the maintenance fees to keep the resorts HEALTHY"

famy27

TUG Member
Reaction score
Guys, guys. There’s a 25% off sale! I mean, that’s a deal. Who could say no to that? Oh, wait. Everyone should say no.

Charging $500 (or $375) for some form letters seems a bit ridiculous. Can anyone say, “Holy Profit, Batman!”

RX8

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and DVC
Well, we all think its rude for a SHILL like you to come and post at this site. You are not a customer and we all know it. You left too many breadcrumbs and we have seen it all before. Diamond does not cancel a loan because you send them a letter. Nor does Wyndham. (Why would you own 2 if you cancelled one 6 months after buying?) Not true, didn't happen.

What a joke of a site with all the pop ups, requesting the user's location, and other gobbledegook nonsense. The "best" part is the "return" policy, aka non-return policy. If it doesn't work (ie you opened the package), you're out of luck, and hundreds more dollars. No refund. It's worse than a timeshare developer's policy:

Refunds

If you are unhappy with you purchase, please let us know. Our Return Policy gives you 3 days to rescind the item bought online or over the phone with a valid receipt. If 3days has gone by since your purchase, we cannot offer you a refund. If the package seal is broken you will not receive a refund. To complete your refund we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Once your returned item is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 calendar days. If shipping & handling was paid by consumer shipping & handling will not be refunded.

I think this thread is being watched. Davidvel posted the essentially no refund policy and also had a nice on-line chat about the lack of a true "100% guarantee" because they had no refund policy. Well, in the last couple of days they have updated the refund policy on the website.

"We offer 100% guarantee for the Cancellation Kit, in the event that the step by step process was followed completely, sent the appropriate letters, etc. and did not result in a successful cancellation we will honor a 12 month guarantee from the date of purchase. In order to process a refund we will need proof the process was followed; the proof will consist of copies of all of the letters that were sent to the resort, resort responses and receipt of purchase. This information in addition to a written request for a refund should be sent to Compliance Dept. at No Attorney Timeshare for review for refund. After reviewing the information if indeed the process was followed and did not result in a successful cancellation a refund will be provided back to the form of payment in which was used for the purchase within 14 business days from the time the refund was honored."

The 12 month guarantee is likely added because of the noise made here. This same guarantee comes from a company that states on their website that they have completed over 10,000 cancellations which we know is a lie because they only just recently appeared. I doubt the website and phone number will even be active 12 months from now.

By the way, their virtual office address and same (702) phone number combo both come up as a Tattoo Supply company. Finally, their (888) toll free number also comes up as another company called Sensible Storage.

Last edited:

MOXJO7282

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
So typical and so funny how they almost all have the same approach and cadence. Then they strenuously protest when we call them out to try to continue the ruse until they realize we're truly on to them and then they disappear.

Passepartout

TUG Member
Reaction score
I don't know and didn't look, but has anyone seen posts from Gloria on TS4MS or any other timeshare sites? I'd hate to think we were singled out an the only credible site where TS owners could get the truth.

PamMo

TUG Member
Reaction score
I do like that this thread pops up in a Google search for "No Timeshare Attorney" now. Not at the top, but moving up.

I think RX8 is right in that this thread is being monitored. I also bet "Gloria" is regretting posting on TUG.

vacationtime1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV-OF (Maui)
WKV x2 (Scottsdale)
I do like that this thread pops up in a Google search for "No Timeshare Attorney" now. Not at the top, but moving up.

I think RX8 is right in that this thread is being monitored. I also bet "Gloria" is regretting posting on TUG.

"Gloria" will be fine. He will create a new company name and website (using the old website material) and will soon be running "No Timeshare Attorney Needed" within weeks. Or maybe change the name a bit more so it doesn't get "confused" with the bad press his current company is getting.