• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Free 1BR Oceanview - Coconut Palms Beach Resort II - Daytona

Louis Welsh

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation Villas at FantasyWorld
Coconut Palms Beach Resort II
Resort: Coconut Palms Beach Resort II
Location: 611 South Atlantic Avenue, New Smyrna Beach, FL 32169
Week: 50 Floating – Weeks 1-37, 46-47, 50-52
Check in days: Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Unit: 4306 - Ocean View
Level: Red
Size: 1BR
Usage: Yearly
Exchange: Interval International
2018 Maintenance Fees: $668.30 – paid

While Coconut Palms Beach Resort's place vacationers conveniently close to Florida's most exciting family attractions, it also offers a lushly landscaped tropical playground with wide expanses of powdery white Atlantic beaches. The golden sun and soft ocean breezes create a blissful temperature that averages 70 degrees year round. Majestic sea turtles make their homes in the soft, warm sand.

The magic of Orlando is only an hour from your front door. It's even a shorter drive up the coast to Daytona, where the famed beach and boardwalk, and the International Speedway are just a few of the must-see attractions. You can take a trip back in time among the red-tiled roofs and cobblestoned streets of beautiful St. Augustine, America's oldest city. A tour of the Kennedy Space Center offers an exciting glimpse into the future, as well as a first-hand look at the history of space exploration.

This is a floating Red Ocean View timeshare. Now that my parents have aged and the kids have moved away, we sadly no longer have use for this timeshare. There is no mortgage on the timeshare, the title is clean and all fees are paid up to date. I will pay all closing costs and transfer fees.

Checkout the resorts website for more information and photos: https://www.diamondresorts.com/destinations/property/Coconut-Palms-Beach-Resort-II

3wheelin

Reaction score
What is a "floating" week exactly? Kinda new to the timeshare world.

Louis Welsh

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Floating means that you do not own any specific week, with this timeshare you can book any week in the "RED" period, ie. the following weeks: 1-37, 46-47, 50-52. Maintenance fees are usually due around the start of December, so the sooner you pay the maintenance fees the sooner you can book a week. Booking a week is based on a first come first serve basis.

Louis Welsh

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned

TheGoddessM

Reaction score
I am also interested in this TS. Looking forward to hearing back from you on these!

Louis Welsh

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Yes, these are still available, please contact me via PM on the forum or via email: welsh [at] teralux.ca

Louis Welsh

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Just an update...

The 2019 maintenance fee's have now been paid and I have reserved a prime week for the new buyer (the date can still be changed if it doesn't work for you).

New Details:

2019 Maintenance fee's paid
2019 Special Levy paid (Resort Upgrades)
2019 Week booked - July 14th-21st - It's a one bedroom condo, full kitchen, dining, living, washroom, balcony etc.

Great deal! We will cover all closing/transfer costs and you are guaranteed a free week in 2019!

mrsmusic

TUG Member
Reaction score
If you own in one Diamond property, do you trade internally if you want a different Diamond property, or do you exchange thru II ?

RNCollins

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tradewinds, Divi, Quarter House, Casa Ybel
611 S Atlantic Ave, New Smyrna Beach, FL

Pictures from the Festiva website:
64DAE068-40C1-41E2-B9A6-6A87A6E05F9A.jpeg

E9363800-D08A-4C03-93AF-B1D6CE150018.jpeg

52A3A070-28AF-4905-8488-E6A897754526.jpeg
3F740CD7-819E-4194-9BEA-93F3E8289C9F.jpeg

62323F8E-D2CC-4D5E-B5C0-C85211EB4773.jpeg

WVBaker

TUG Member
Reaction score
Just an update...

The 2019 maintenance fee's have now been paid and I have reserved a prime week for the new buyer (the date can still be changed if it doesn't work for you).

New Details:

2019 Maintenance fee's paid
2019 Special Levy paid (Resort Upgrades)
2019 Week booked - July 14th-21st - It's a one bedroom condo, full kitchen, dining, living, washroom, balcony etc.

Great deal! We will cover all closing/transfer costs and you are guaranteed a free week in 2019!

Louis, if you haven't done so yet, check with the management of the resort and see if the reserved week will transfer with the sale. I wanted to do the same with another resort in the area and management wouldn't allow it. The reasoning being that once you sell the unit and it transfers, the reserved week goes back because, it's in your name and you are no longer owner. The new owner would need to reserve a week in their name.

BD7

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Oyster Bay Beach Resort (St Martin), Holiday Inn Orange Lake (Kissimmee) , Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort (Gatlinburg)
I am interested and will take off your hands if the reserved week can be for the end of Feb every year.

Louis Welsh

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hi Guys,

Sorry for not responding sooner, we've been away for a couple of weeks. Thank you for posting the photos RNCollins!

BD7 - It is a floating timeshare, however in my experience as long as you pay as soon as you get the yearly maintenance fee bill you can pick pretty much any week you want. I have never had any issues getting the weeks I wanted before. Please contact me via email: welsh [at] teralux.ca and we can discuss further.

BD7

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Oyster Bay Beach Resort (St Martin), Holiday Inn Orange Lake (Kissimmee) , Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort (Gatlinburg)

BD7

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Emailed.

Hi Guys,

Sorry for not responding sooner, we've been away for a couple of weeks. Thank you for posting the photos RNCollins!

BD7 - It is a floating timeshare, however in my experience as long as you pay as soon as you get the yearly maintenance fee bill you can pick pretty much any week you want. I have never had any issues getting the weeks I wanted before. Please contact me via email: welsh [at] teralux.ca and we can discuss further.

R.J.C.

unconfirmed
Reaction score
If you own in one Diamond property, do you trade internally if you want a different Diamond property, or do you exchange thru II ?

This is not a Diamond property. While it is affiliated with Diamond, it is owned by Festiva so you could not use the week to exchange internally to a Diamond property, you would have to exchange via II.

BD7

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Never heard back from owner on this. I have sent email.

Louis Welsh

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hi BD7, I emailed you right back. Perhaps it went to spam. I have responded via Private Message on the forum now. Please let me know if you receive this.

Louis Welsh

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Also, Josie Hogue - If you see this I attempted to email you, however Hotmail said the email address you provided did not exist. Please email me at: welsh [at] teralux.ca