• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

FREE Colorado Timeshare at Lake Dillon!

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Spinnaker at Lake Dillon
The "Board" voted for a smoke free establishment in 2015. My Wife & I both smoke so for the past few years we have not used our week (week 14 - usually first or second week in April). It is free for whoever would want it!

-resort name: Spinnaker At Lake Dillon
-unit size: 2 Bedrooms/2 Full baths and full kitchen/ parking in under ground garage.
-season owned: Week 14
-maintenance fee: $630 per year
-current reservations: None

rwpeterson

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
We own two units at this resort, week 9 and week 51. Both are excellent traders with Interval.

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Spinnaker at Lake Dillon
We own two units at this resort, week 9 and week 51. Both are excellent traders with Interval.
Thanks - I might just try that if I can't sell it. Thinking about just "walking away" from it.

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Spinnaker at Lake Dillon
What is Interval website address - I keep getting intervalworld.com. Is that the same thing?

Theiggy

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Aruba Surf Club
Marriott Frenchman’s Cove

ski_sierra

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Too many
This would be excellent for skiing in Colorado. Many ski resorts in that area are open in April with great snow due to high elevation.