• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

FREE Park Plaza (Park City) Prime Weeks (Sundance/ski) w/XMAS 2017 res

jtui

TUG Member
Reaction score
We are slimming down our timeshare portfolio, as our travel needs are changing. These two Park Plaza weeks have been reliable rental/exchange weeks (via Interval/RCI/independents), as well as a wonderful destination. The Park Plaza is very nicely furnished, has a great location in Prospector Square (much in demand by Sundance attendees as it's near Sundance headquarters and convenient to theatres). The resort has a shuttle service, and the city has a free bus route that many use for skiing and Sundance.

We are giving away both a one-bedroom and/or a "mini-suite" (choose either or both). Both are free, though we ask you to pay closing costs (which can be minimized via a low-cost TUG-recommended closing company) including the resort's $200 per unit transfer fee.

Both are Prime Season float weeks (weeks 1-16 and 44-53, though upon request, Owner Services may allow you to book during other weeks).

Following are details about the two units:
--1BR: 860 sq ft: sleeps 4 (their website says sleeps 5), full kitchen, 2 BA
MF: $888; confirmed reservation for Dec 23-30, 2017​

--Junior Suite "Mini-Suite": 520 sq ft, sleeps 4; full kitchen, 1 BA
(note that this is significantly larger than the Park Plaza "studio" but it's like a very large studio as it lacks a separate bedroom)
MF: $712; confirmed reservation for Dec 23-30, 2017​

See photos/descriptions here:
http://www.parkplazaresort.com/accommodations.htm

Address: 2060 Sidewinder Dr, Park City, UT 84060

HeidingOut

TUG Member
Reaction score
I may want the 1 BR. Can you give me 12 hrs. to do my due diligence and check with my husband (who is the real boss)?

jtui

TUG Member
Reaction score
I may want the 1 BR. Can you give me 12 hrs. to do my due diligence and check with my husband (who is the real boss)?

Sure, please PM when you decide. And feel free to PM me with any questions.

Last edited:

HeidingOut

TUG Member
Reaction score
Husband has vetoed my ski week :(

It's a great deal at a fabulous resort. Whoever gets this is going to love it.

Thank you so much for holding for me!

HeidingOut

TUG Member
Reaction score
One more thing for interested people in my quest to convince my husband, I researched the TPU in RCI for Christmas week at the Park Plaza. It's a 40. For those who don't know, a 40 will exchange in RCI for pretty much any other week at any other resort. I haven't done it, but one fellow tugger stated that the most they had "paid" for ANY exchange was 32 TPU for a 3 bedroom Wyndham Ski week during Prime. Just thought I'd throw that out there!

jtui

TUG Member
Reaction score
Both ownerships are still available, each with a reserved Xmas 2017 ski week available as an option.

jtui

TUG Member
Reaction score
Still available...sweetening offer for these excellent ski week ownership(s) such that for each unit, we'll pay half of the resort's $200 transfer fee...your only other cost to acquire the ownership would be the closing cost at your choice of closing companies (we'd recommend TUG favorite low-cost closing companies.)

Both Xmas week (Dec 23-30 2017) reservations are still available if you reimburse our 2017 MFs (listed above). However, if no takers for the ownership, we'll be posting these 2017 Xmas weeks for rent soon (and they'll rent for significantly more than the MFs.)

PettyPenguin

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Is this still available? *fingers crossed*

Michael P

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Grand Desert
Please PM me all the specifics, I may be interested

twise625

TUG Member
Reaction score
If the units are still available, I have a couple questions: In your experience, how far in advance have you needed to reserve in order to get the weeks you desire? Do you need to pick your week a year out in order to be assured you can get it?

Any assessments in the last few years?

Thanks, Tracy

jtui

TUG Member
Reaction score
As at most resorts, reservations for prime holiday ski weeks are in high demand, thus the oft-cited advice to book a year in advance. No special assessments over the time (many years) that I've owned here.