• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

FREE - The Townes at Kings Creek, Williamsburg, VA

Bucky

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Oceanwatch (2)
FREE - The Townes at Kings Creek. Deeded week 28. Floating Red Week. 2Br/2Ba.
Seller will pay resort transfer fee. Buyer responsible for 2020 MF.

Synergy

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview, Massanutten
What are maintenance fees? Is it a dedicated 2br or a lockoff? Who does it trade with? Any trading experience you might be able to share?

I'm vaguely interested in owning in Williamsburg but without at least some basic info, I'm unlikely to even nibble.

Bucky

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Oceanwatch (2)
What are maintenance fees? Is it a dedicated 2br or a lockoff? Who does it trade with? Any trading experience you might be able to share?

I'm vaguely interested in owning in Williamsburg but without at least some basic info, I'm unlikely to even nibble.

MF are $750 and it trades with Interval. This is my daughters unit and they have not traded it. I would imagine it would be a pretty strong trader through II with its high rating. They used it for several years and now that my GS is deeply into soccer they are more dedicated to that than traveling. It’s a dedicated 2br

MikeInNY

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Orange Lake Resorts, FL
Good evening :) I am interested, just trying to talk the wife into it. We own a TS in FL during week 48, but we like vacationing in the summer during week 28, so this would be perfect (in my opinion).

Bucky

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Oceanwatch (2)
Good evening :) I am interested, just trying to talk the wife into it. We own a TS in FL during week 48, but we like vacationing in the summer during week 28, so this would be perfect (in my opinion).

This is my daughters and SIL’s TS. They enjoyed it for many years but now that my GS is 15 they are much more into sports he plays. But, since this is a Red Floating week they reserved the 4th of July most Years. Always enjoyed Williamsburg, just no time to travel now.