• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Grand Luxxe NV 3 bedroom to 4 bedroom upgrade question

Kdf103

Reaction score
Vidanta just dumped tons of 4BRs starting at the end of this month and going through the end of next year (or beyond). Snagged 2 consecutive weeks for next year...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
We did the same! Booked 2 consecutive weeks in a 4br for early June. Nice going

Just FYI for II codes, The last 2 years we've exchanged into a 3 bed. Both had the code 3S. First year we were placed in a 3br loft unit in building 4 (with oven/laundry) and this past summer we were in a 3br in the Punta building. I think it was considered the 3br Presidential Suite. Great location, no oven or laundry.

NiteMaire

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott G. Château
HVC Sedona Summit
VVR The Colonies
We did the same! Booked 2 consecutive weeks in a 4br for early June. Nice going

Just FYI for II codes, The last 2 years we've exchanged into a 3 bed. Both had the code 3S. First year we were placed in a 3br loft unit in building 4 (with oven/laundry) and this past summer we were in a 3br in the Punta building. I think it was considered the 3br Presidential Suite. Great location, no oven or laundry.
I found out our 2nd week (this week!) was supposed to be in Punta. We decided to stay in tower 4 since we would have had to store luggage and groceries after checking out at 10am...Punta room would not have been ready until 5pm. It would have been nice, but DW wanted to stay here. My mom and dad flew in that day and took advantage of us not moving--by taking a nap :)

hellolani

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
3S put me in a 3BR presidential in Punta twice. Love the location and no complaints, but still hoping to see a 3BR loft one day. Scored 2x4BRs back to back for next year.

Hankmoon

TUG Member
Reaction score
3S put me in a 3BR presidential in Punta twice. Love the location and no complaints, but still hoping to see a 3BR loft one day. Scored 2x4BRs back to back for next year.

How did you get into the 3BR presidential and and 4BRs? Those are hard to get? What did you trade to get into those? Are you using II?

hellolani

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
How did you get into the 3BR presidential and and 4BRs? Those are hard to get? What did you trade to get into those? Are you using II?
I have a 2br trader in II that has the gold laurel designation, forgot what that's called, and I paid the size upgrade fee.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
another reminder to post sightings in the sightings forum, please dont make extra work for admins to delete these =)

Bob Smith

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Canyon Villas
Can anyone confirm the zzz4r is without a doubt the 4 bedroom residences? Interval is giving me the runaround as the exchange confirmation says 4 bed/4 bath, limited kitchen, and max occupancy of 8/10. This contradicts the GL website which says 4.5 baths, full kitchen, and max occupancy of 12.
II doesnt seem willing to figure out the discrepancy for me.

Also since Interval doesnt mail certificates to the resorts until a few weeks before arrival, I cant exactly call GL and have them look up my reservation.

Last edited:

NiteMaire

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott G. Château
HVC Sedona Summit
VVR The Colonies
Can anyone confirm the zzz4r is without a doubt the 4 bedroom residences? Interval is giving me the runaround as the exchange confirmation says 4 bed/4 bath, limited kitchen, and max occupancy of 8/10. This contradicts the GL website which says 4.5 baths, full kitchen, and max occupancy of 12.
II doesnt seem willing to figure out the discrepancy for me.

Also since Interval doesnt mail certificates to the resorts until a few weeks before arrival, I cant exactly call GL and have them look up my reservation.
I'll answer it this way: I have 2 4BR weeks next year in NV. The room code is the same as yours. All 4BRs in NV are in the Residence Tower. I was just there last month and specifically asked about the location of 4BRs. So, unless Vidanta is able to build an entirely new building in less than a year, I'll be in the Residence Tower.

I don't know why the kitchen, baths, and occupancy aren't adding up.