• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

HKB Is A Winner!

Tucsonadventurer

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Pinon Pointe, Hyatt Beach House, Westin Kierland
I read it and you should be OK if the required days have passed.

I saw a Yoga class this morning on the Napili Garden Lawn that is right in front of us. It starts at 7 AM.

View attachment 11150
So beautiful. Great pictures. We always felt guilty when we skipped yoga and watched them while we sipped coffee from our lanai .

taffy19

Reaction score
So beautiful. Great pictures. We always felt guilty when we skipped yoga and watched them while we sipped coffee from our lanai .
That’s what we do too. Sometimes, I take my beach walk before but mostly right after. During the day it is way too warm.

We have shade in the 1 BR condos until early afternoon (2 PM? I will check). The 2 BR condos facing Lahaina have earlier sun this time of the year but there are also 2 BR condos facing the same direction as the 1 BRs so stay in the shade longer too. This is important if you like shade.

Tucsonadventurer

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Pinon Pointe, Hyatt Beach House, Westin Kierland
That’s what we do too. Sometimes, I take my beach walk before but mostly right after. During the day it is way too warm.

We have shade in the 1 BR condos until early afternoon (2 PM? I will check). The 2 BR condos facing Lahaina have earlier sun this time of the year but there are also 2 BR condos facing the same direction as the 1 BRs so stay in the shade longer too. This is important if you like shade.
The sunsets from the 1 bedroom side are gorgeous also.

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
QH, HBC, VBHC, & Pinestead Reef
Taffy19, I'm going to try and snag a week at Hyatt with an internal exchange in 2021... I've already go 2019 and 2020 booked up solid with my allotted vacation time...

dagger1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Wild Oak Ranch, Hyatt Main Street Station, Hyatt Ka’anapali; Marriott Ko’Olina, Marriott Waiohai; Marriott Maui Ocean Club; Wyndham CWA points, Worldmark credits.
Just heard from our broker, Hyatt waived ROFR! We are thrilled. We will be at HKB September 28th for our first week! We will be spending EOYO Sept/October in Hawaii for three weeks. We will be in Sedona/Durango/Pagosa Springs/Taos EOYE Sept/Oct. Our early Falls are now set!

dsmrp

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sheraton Vistana, Waikoloa Bay Club, Hyatt Pinon Pt
Just heard from our broker, Hyatt waived ROFR! We are thrilled. We will be at HKB September 28th for our first week! We will be spending EOYO Sept/October in Hawaii for three weeks. We will be in Sedona/Durango/Pagosa Springs/Taos EOYE Sept/Oct. Our early Falls are now set!

Congrats!! Late September is a pretty good time of year for Hawaii. Humidity not as bad as earlier in month.

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
QH, HBC, VBHC, & Pinestead Reef

Oh my gosh, I'm so very happy for you...enjoy Hawaii...

taffy19

Reaction score
The sunsets from the 1 bedroom side are gorgeous also.
My photo earlier was taken from the 1 BR HKB Lanai on the 10th floor a few days ago.

We just got back in the condo and there is still some shade on the Lanai but it is getting warmer. The top floor has a deeper overhang because of the roof. The 2 BR units have two more floors.

The other photo was taken of a movie night at the HKB that started at 6:45 PM also on the Napili Gardens.

Our fixed week/corner Lanai at the Marriott’s Lahaina tower can see the HKB resort and their Napili gardens.

We saw the HKB being built and we bought when it was still a parking lot. This is our fourth visit.

dagger1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Wild Oak Ranch, Hyatt Main Street Station, Hyatt Ka’anapali; Marriott Ko’Olina, Marriott Waiohai; Marriott Maui Ocean Club; Wyndham CWA points, Worldmark credits.
Congrats!! Late September is a pretty good time of year for Hawaii. Humidity not as bad as earlier in month.
Yes, I understand that it’s shoulder season, I guess fewer crowds. I am looking forward to seeing Maui for the first time.

taffy19

Reaction score
Congratulations, dagger1. I am happy for you and am sure that you’ll love this resort and the others too!

PS. Maui has a lot to offer!

taffy19

Reaction score
Taffy19, I'm going to try and snag a week at Hyatt with an internal exchange in 2021... I've already go 2019 and 2020 booked up solid with my allotted vacation time...
It should be possible because others have done it and last minute cancellations happen too.