• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

HRC- Bonita Springs, Coconut Plantation --- What Unit is the Best

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
QH, HBC, VBHC, & Pinestead Reef
Hi:

Trying to book a stay on the Hyatt Website and its asking me to pick a room # for a 2 bedroom unit. Can you recommend a few that are good ones for me to pick?

rapmarks

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
When will you be there?

Bob B

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
5384. It's on the top floor of the building pretty close to the pool complex.

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
5384. It's on the top floor of the building pretty close to the pool complex.

Bob, thanks so much...bummer that unit is not available but the following ones are in 53 and 54

5380L
5382L
5388L

Have you stayed in any of these?

Bob B

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
No I haven't, sorry. I'm guessing the 5400's are in the newest building (#4)? I'd just ask for a top floor room in building 3 or 4.

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
No I haven't, sorry. I'm guessing the 5400's are in the newest building (#4)? I'd just ask for a top floor room in building 3 or 4.

thanks so much

mdurette

Sighting Expert & TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Can anyone assist with dedicated 2BR layout?
I called the resort to see if lockoff or dedicated. They stated I will be in a dedicated.

I'm trying to figure out if I should give the master to a single family member and DH, DD and I take the 2nd bedroom. The only layout I can find online appears the 2nd BR is a queen and pull out sofa.

II confirmation showing unit 5266

b2bailey

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I don't know anything about the rooms, but I do recall the lazy river was the best I have seen outside of a water park. Which now has me thinking of the one at Marriott Aruba. (Maybe someone should start a thread on that topic?)

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
So happy to report that I just booked a few extra days at the beginning onto our December Trip in Naples at HRC Bonita Springs, Coconut Plantation and I had enough extra to get a full week in a studio in February of 2020... I'm so excited...

Thanks everyone for all of the help.

PerryKing

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HYATT: Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Bonita Springs, and 2X Dorado Puerto Rico.
-##-
MEXICO: Crown Paradise, Royal Holiday Club, Vidanta Mayan Palace, and Vidanta "Kingdom of the Sun-Nuevo Vallarta at Vidanta World.
For future reference and for others then: pick one on the highest floor you can get and on the ends of the buildings. Building 2 is best located for the fastest and side access to the pool area. .

PerryKing

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HYATT: Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Bonita Springs, and 2X Dorado Puerto Rico.
-##-
MEXICO: Crown Paradise, Royal Holiday Club, Vidanta Mayan Palace, and Vidanta "Kingdom of the Sun-Nuevo Vallarta at Vidanta World.
Can anyone assist with dedicated 2BR layout?
I called the resort to see if lockoff or dedicated. They stated I will be in a dedicated.

I'm trying to figure out if I should give the master to a single family member and DH, DD and I take the 2nd bedroom. The only layout I can find online appears the 2nd BR is a queen and pull out sofa.

II confirmation showing unit 5266
The second "bedroom" is actually a Studio ! But a large studio at that. Not like the old studios at Pinon Point that barely have room in them for a Queen side bed and no cooking facilities - but a microwave.

dvc_john

TUG Member
Reaction score
The second "bedroom" is actually a Studio

Actually, that only applies to the 2 br lockout. The second bedroom in a 2 br dedicated is more like a typical second bedroom.
In the layout pictured, floorplan 'A' and 'B' are the 2 br lockouts. The entry foyer is at the top just right of center with everything on top to the left is the studio, and everything else is the 1 br.
Floorplan 'C' is the 2 br dedicated.

http://www.bywindkal.com/Hyatt/Coconut/CocoFloorPlan.html

Also, floorplan 'A' is the end unit on each end of each building.
And half of the units are a mirror image of the floorplans shown.

Edited to add more detail to room locations.

4 buildings: 51 and 52 were built first, then 53 a short while later, and 54 within the last year.
Ground floor is parking, with 3 floors above with units.
From left to right, the room floorplans are:
A: 1br | studio / 'B': 1br | studio / 'C': 2br / C: 2br / C: 2br / C: 2br / B: studio | 1br / A: studio | 1br
room numbers for building 52 1st floor above parking would be:
5240 / 5241 / 5242 / 5243 / 5244 / 5245 / 5246 / 5247 / 5248 / 5249 / 5250 / 5251
For next floor up, they would be 5260 thru 5271
And top floor would be 5280 thru 5291

So 5266 as mentioned above would be building 52, middle floor, 2br dedicated
5384 mentioned above would be building 53, top floor, 2br dedicated

Last edited:

vistana101

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SVV (x2)
Sorry to rehash an old thread, but can anyone help me understand how you can pick a specific unit? I'd love to stay at this resort at some point but would really prefer to stay in the new building as my family has strong mold allergies, and I've read quite a few reviews about the smell of mildew in the older units.

GTLINZ

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
There are 4 buildings. Building 4 is newer and I believe built for PP sales. The other 3 buildings are original.

I would request building 4 to be safe. But all 4 buildings are park under (no ground floor) and really should not have any moisture issues.

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
After now staying at this resort over 4 times in the last few years, my favorite room is 5264